It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Intricacies of Language

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am talking about sounds like. If they or They needed to wink wink send a signal over the airwaves or TV channels. Now with Optimum and FIOS and cable they are lots of competing outlet s of who controls the info. Let's not forget Direct TV. And radio stations often go a few states away. Here in Long Island I get Connecticut stations and I hear people call in to Z100 from New Jersey.

What if the government or big brother had a network of people who worked on tv or radio. And all these people could send messages through speech that the majority of the public would be oblivious too. Sorta like changing words on the fly or running TV commercials, used to be called messages.

I am trying to think of examples on Z100 they always had these commercials for LaSic surgery. And they would talk about eye surgery by eye care. What if your appliances were alive or receptive to communication ? I will try to think of other examples.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Say what?????

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firebrand1105volunteer
What if your appliances were alive...

I'd probably be in prison for the way that I abuse them.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Firebrand1105volunteer

I think, perhaps, you should loosen the headband on your tinfoil dome cover.

Honestly I can't make heads, not tails, nor elbows of what I read.

I'll give you the benifit of doubt though, if you tell me the point you are trying to make.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was saying what if there was a military installation and they had surveillance there. And certain places had people on the inside. I got a psych history which really isn't relevant but I first got there because I saw a commercial with Jon Stewart say and point to the screen there's a camera in your TV. Later years saw a commercial he had a Darth Vader helmet and said Luc I am your father. Watched TV a week a little unhinged by commercial and had a flip out, cops brought me to psych. For five years I didn't have any symptoms other than that. An electronic message which someone controls.

For example say someone on tv accucents a word to sounds like, another word, but most of viewing audience don't catch it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I got a psych history which really isn't relevant

I believe it is relevant.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Later years saw a commercial he had a Darth Vader helmet and said Luc I am your father.

You're getting your sci-fi universes mixed up. Darth Vader is Star Wars, Jean Luc is Battlestar Gallatica.

Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So what is it Luke? I was herded into psych to diminish my long term credibility. I see no hallucinations after five years of taken meds I don't need or something else I heard voices. Everything I see is real and I know it , things I see in real life. People can fall through cracks in system.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What I am talking about is the blending of words. Wink wink nudge nudge. It could be considered military code. Symbolism the third eye, a different type of educated . After Roswell happened they publicly said weather balloons. Makes me think of that south park episode the earth is a reality TV show. If they were Masons or they let in people movie writers tv personnel radio people into the military or made them freemasons. Then the whole plan works.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

It could be considered military code

If you don't have the decoder then you wouldn't know what's being communicated.
Then there is only guessing.

I don't have any decoder. That's probably why I like old movies. If there was signaling for something to happen, then it either happened already or it didn't. Then I can enjoy the story for itself without trying to decode secret messages.

It was people making up their own secret decoder ring who made up pizza-gate. Turned out to be dangerous nonsense.
edit on 17-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What if your appliances were alive or receptive to communication ?

Odd you thought of that...

Coincidences

I wrote this as a short story for an ATS contest this month, thinking that someone on a conspiracy website would think to ask who gave Refrigerator the orders.

Oddly enough, even the most paranoid that I know thought it was a fun, light-hearted story.

But what if the government is in our appliances, like they are in our televisions, our computers, our phones, our smart meters?

What could they do then, with a few outputs that they could control?

Change you life, in even some small way?

edit on 17-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Without prior indoctrination the words should have no meaning or effect.

If you are saying it's possible to trigger someone with specific key words or a specific chain of words to elicit a specific response, emotional or physical action without prior indoctrination , then I find this highly interesting.

Have you ever heard a song whose lyrics and melody combined , moved you into a different emotional state..maybe even spurred you to dance spontaneously?

That is a not a new concept..

What I find intriguing, is you proposing that, without pre-programming an individual could be driven to a specific action by a combination of unrelated subject matter and key words.

That is sort of close to Neuro Linguistic Programming..

Which the mainstream media uses every day to effect the population as a whole whether it be a commercial or your brand of politics.

I won't pick apart your mental health. It's not my place.

But I did find the idea interesting, if not only as a mental exercise.

So

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 17-4-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Bolded my edit add

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sounds like '___' or schitzophrenia (sp?)

"Come in a test drive the new Ford! We know that you will love it Mandroid!"
"Yes, you!"
"We have it in white too, which is your favorite color!"

I may know a guy who had a few too many window panes one time and watched about 4 hours of highly personalized tv.

That's totally normal with psychadelics and schitzophrenia.

Don't follow that rabbithole as reality, you will lose it. Imo

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank you, there is a stigma with mental illness and what that word means is bad jump to conclusions or pre judgice . I am not talking about man churian candidate or anything. Just the reach the government might have. I got to read about MK ultra because it's interesting and might provide a little info. In 2002 a friends dad in psych said a perfect storm. I don't know what might have happened if I wasn't disabled maybe go to high school then be mentally ill. I don't think I was ever supposed to see the 4th wall. ATS wrote a book which had road signs for the military. Y2K why 2 killers? I am sorry just thinking out loud.

The government used to feed people a Cid and mess with them or make watch TV. There might have been no plan just go with it. I don't know but by always reading too much into things can keep you in erratic state of mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

no no - this is the universe

Luc Besson

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

www.popularmechanics.com...

already happening

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

from your writing style I am triggered and losing it -

are you sure you're not a Govt spook?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

from your writing style I am triggered and losing it -

are you sure you're not a Govt spook?

In Behold a Pale Horse written in 1991 it said will all border on make believe or pretend. My grandfather was in the air force in 1950 just like he said . I was pushed into mental illness and given noreal directions. I keep meaning to look up William Cooper's radio show saw something he said before he died. " Get out of the country ". Everyone has their reasons for finding this site.

join