It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thetans/parasite worms from another planet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So how much money have you contributed to Scientology so far?

tactful question

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metaphomrshroom

Good news, il cure your parasitic alien problem for around $700k and nearly unlimited control of your life.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thetans/parasite worms from another planet

No worse than millions of people around the world thinking the planet is out to git everyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
trying to convince the alien community to pick me up and spread awareness (i've been involved with them for a long time now) send your thoughts to convince them

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Oh dear..

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

So how much money have you contributed to Scientology so far?

tactful question

If he hasn't contributed money, he's a poser. No one has the obligation to be tactful with this kind of idiocy.
edit on 4/17/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hi, I have an open mind for many things but I am puzzled by this thread. May I ask are you saying you have entities of some kind inside you or extra terrestrial entities communicate with you in your mind? Genuine question, just thinking about history's demons and monsters being regular living things in our dimension but with telepathic ability? Interesting OP and apologies if I'm completely missing your point or message.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OP, Scientology is nothing but a Cult created by a broke scI-fi writer who was trying to evade paying taxes.
There is nothing credible about them or their beliefs.
Rich people get bored and join as a means to break the monotony of life.
Before your living on the streets begging for cash to get to OT 4 do a solid bout of reading.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Worms can completely control your body, and don’t say they won’t. I saw it on an episode of StarGate SG-1

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Ill hope you didn't pick this site as your last resort, the gravity here is so strong no thought ever escaped this place

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

"'I've got a scam that will make P.T. Barnum look like a piker." L. Ron Hubbard to Isaac Asimov.

He's also the guy that said "You don't get rich writing science fiction, You get rich by starting your own religion".

They are children led astray by the Devil and his tool L. Ron Hubbard.

L. Ron Hubbard by the way was actually a very clever guy just not a saintly one.

Best skit on the Scientologists and there are a great many - the Hubbologists in Fallout 4.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yes they are like invisible ghost things that reside on your brain 20 at a time

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Scientology might be fake, but Schizophrenia is real.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yes but sadly while some jokes about the condition are hilarious it is still not as daft or funny as Scientology is - or as dangerous and it's a condition rather than a brainwashing life controlling soul stealing cult that turn's it's members into brainwashed zombies.

On the contrary most schizo's are actually far above the average intelligence level of the general population while by contrast either most Scientologists' are below the average intellectual value or else are so gullible that they would buy something they don't want just because the salesman tells them that they do want it.

Like any cult the problem is when they wake up breaking out of a cult that takes control of there entire life is not easy, they become dependent upon it, it control's there socializing so the only other people they know, there entire social circle are also Scientologists and they feel alienated too and even afraid of the real world outside of the confines of the cult's all controlling presence and manipulation especially as they have to learn to think for themselves all over again.

edit on 17-4-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Alien Thetans is a tenet of Scientology.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Dont worry... we will audit them out of you.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metaphomrshroom
yes they are like invisible ghost things that reside on your brain 20 at a time

With sincerity I suggest maybe speaking to a health professional about this. If I was experiencing similar I would speak to trusted friends and family or my doctor. My mind is open to many things but II would want to rule out being unwell first.
I wish you well, please speak to someone in real life, and remember that mental illness is a far better thing to deal with than ghost things in your brain.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I read Dianetics. Back in the eighties the commercial for the book was all over the TV.
It read like a modern psycho therapy process that anyone with a little time could learn.
I did and used the process with a friend who also read the book.
Talking out problems really does help. This process helped you dig a little deeper by reviewing it as if it was happening at the moment. I still use it when a stressful situation is weighing on my mind.

There was no mention of anything weird within the pages of Dianetics. It was very interesting and I wanted to know more.

I went to a center on Long Island where I picked up a couple of more books. After reading and using them I got a few auditing sessions. There was no mention of any kind of religion in the books I was shown or in the sessions I partook of.

There were however some strange things around the center.
Posters that advertised e meters... a device that I think measured brainwaves and was meant to help the auditor know when they hit a sensative area that needed more attention.
Other posters were a kind of nutrition pyramid type graph and thetans were mentioned on that. I asked but was told its for church members only or something like that. I was not religious but I guess I put it down as something for those customers who were or something. I dont know.
But then there was another poster talking about thetans as aliens and I got a little incongruous in my thinking.
I asked about them and it was treated like it was just a joke poster for the kids or something.
But the thing that got me was at the front of the center there was a desk set up with pens and blotter and photo frames etc. The desk was behind a velvet rope barrier. The type that says this is important dont touch it.
I asked about this and finally I get an honest answer. The desk was for the spirit of Hubbard. Not just symbolic but literally.
As soon as they started this nonsense I put down the books cancelled the remainder of the sessions and never looked back on the whole thing.
They sent me mail for years and years after even when I moved.
Scary though is that even though I moved hundreds of miles away they still managed to find me and mail me propaganda on a regular basis.
edit on 4172019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Ill hope you didn't pick this site as your last resort, the gravity here is so strong no thought ever escaped this place

It's important to be open minded......

It's also important not to be so open minded your brain falls out......

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: schuyler

They sent me mail for years and years after even when I moved. Scary though is that even though I moved hundreds of miles away they still managed to find me and mail me propaganda on a regular basis.

I've gone through similar issues. My wife passed away 24 years ago. I moved and did not put her name on any forwarding documents. To this day I get weekly solicitations in her name at my new house. Her name has never been associated with this address. Very strange. It's been close to a quarter century.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join