It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Leftists won't accept the Mueller report and here's why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: shooterbrody

lolololol

appears to acknowledge - you're kidding, right?

no, he'll definitely have to address the American people and acknowledge the interference and what he is doing to safeguard us.

don't you think so? if not, why?

personally I think that terrifies him, but we'll see..

yeah the la times is not worthy of your question....
lolololol
seems he has addressed the issue even if you refuse to acknowledge it

seems so hard for some to simply say ....oh well i guess i was wrong.....wonder why that is

lololololol

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It's an amazing human experiment to watch and absorb.

That is an excellent way to describe it.
Best way I have seen yet.

The account you referenced wasn't a witch account was it?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

This tells us all we need to know about how fair and impartial this POS is.

Which conclusions were taken from the full document that hadn't been included in Barr's summary? Do you care to elaborate on that or you just google searched Barr and then copied/pasted the first leftist article you saw?

Because I know this case and the only "evidence" in your article is this:

Foremost among them was that the opinion authorized the president of the United States to ignore the United Nations Charter.

You have no idea what happened and why this decision was made, but you're jumping ahead the gun and saying because of this one biased article, Barr is corrupt and will suppress damaging information in the report.

See how delusional you are?
edit on 17/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I think the report will show that he should have been but DOJ policy prevented it.
I think it will show that impeachment proceedings should begin immediately. Like Mueller intended.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

he hasn't addressed it. last time I heard him talk about was when he came out of his private meeting with putin in helsenki. ya know, the one where he looked beat up.

he said he believed putin believed he didn't meddle or some asinine pusss statement like that.

he'll have to do much better after this report comes out! why would you expect any less?

no, he's scared.. no doubt in my mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think it will show that impeachment proceedings should begin immediately. Like Mueller intended.

good thing that is up to congress and not loonys like you, or mueller for that matter

impeach a way
basic math is hard for some

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

he hasn't addressed it. last time I heard him talk about was when he came out of his private meeting with putin in helsenki. ya know, the one where he looked beat up.

he said he believed putin believed he didn't meddle or some asinine pusss statement like that.

he'll have to do much better after this report comes out! why would you expect any less?

no, he's scared.. no doubt in my mind.

yeah that la times story didn't really exist
it was fake news
lol
what a laff riot

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

you're ok with him "appearing" to acknowledge?

that's enough for you? cool.. I think he's a puss when it comes to standing up to putin. and, people are going to be more concerned about our cybersecurity after this report comes out.

trump better man up.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

trump better man up.

*throws flag on the post*

Use of Toxic masculinity term.

10 yard penalty

1st down.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

oh snip it's not completed, if you knew you were the true heir of the seven kingdoms and were banging your true aunt how would you go about it? please do share. this has nothing to do with what with said but would love your answer.

You do know that incest is nothing for Targaryens, right?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

It doesn't matter what I am ok with.
You stated he had not acknowledged it.
You were simply wrong.
Funny to see someone like that call others out.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I predict some new favorite games.

The Mueller Report redactions are going to be color-coded, so I can see "teams" cropping up around the colors. I can also see a new "Mad-Libs" style game being played to fill in the blanks, sort of like a create your own story/conspiracy, and this is where the teams come into play.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You could probably sell that.
hmm.....

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
MAGALIBS?

A play on words that includes both political party affiliations.
Lol

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I predict some new favorite games.

The Mueller Report redactions are going to be color-coded, so I can see "teams" cropping up around the colors. I can also see a new "Mad-Libs" style game being played to fill in the blanks, sort of like a create your own story/conspiracy, and this is where the teams come into play.

I must admit I was surprised to read they were color coding the redactions, but at the same time excited at the possible reasoning. Supposedly, redactions are being made due to current ongoing investigations, so makes it easier to remove appropriate redactions as those other investigations end. I have a feeling Mueller report is going to become a document-drama that slowly evolves overtime.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JOHNMARK012

DANG, you're violent.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm sticking with the color coding having a code imbedded in it. Like a Barr code.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Well, you know ... they have to get their extra traction out of it somehow. Trump can't be cleared of suspicion in the narrative that easily. Racheal Maddow must have fodder for speculation!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
By a show of hands, I'm just curious how many left-leaning voters actually give a crap about any of this? I know I don't -- and really haven't for almost three years now. Of course, I have been excommunicated from the church of the modern left for having the ability to rationalize and reason.
edit on 17-4-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still waiting for you to provide the report you know so much about but that has not been released for public consumption. Do you have a mystic ball? Did you take some Peyote and go on a mystical journey? Or are you such an ardent lwinger that no matter what the report (that no one in the public has seen but somehow you know what is in it) you will spin it to whatever bs propaganda tells you too.
edit on 17-4-2019 by CrazyFox because: Did not want to melt a snowflake

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join