It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Leftists won't accept the Mueller report and here's why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well why would they? Idiot elected Dems and the liberal media are still saying there is collusion and obstruction, even AFTER hearing the special counsel say nothing was found.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: MarlbBlack

off topic a minute my avatar really was about left and right with love coming together, it won't and cannot happen because of the out right pathological lying of the left in times we don't need. time to change the avatar, we clearly are on 69 different levels.

You cant come together when people deny reality and pure unaltered facts due to their ideology or hatred for Trump. People like that are to far gone. They will NEVER admit a loss no matter what comes out...(see sillyoleme)

They are akin to a bully meeting up with someone after school getting in a fight and getting their nose broken and knocked out while the other guy comes out without a scratch.

Then the bully the next day claims victory in front of everyone at the school. That's the level of delusion we are dealing with.

Internet anonymity so they have no real life skin in the game so looking foolish for being wrong and denying it doesnt have real life effects.

edit on 17-4-2019 by JOHNMARK012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You have to have redactions. It is a national security issue that the American people have full faith in their government.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The American people doesn't have full faith in their government for a long time.

And as I said, it's being redacted because there are investigations going on, that, if disclosed to the public, could compromise the evidences.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
only ones shaking over the report are those whom should... funny

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Because it directly contradicts their narrative that Trump is bad. And orange. Period.

How do you know that ?
Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend it’s because he/she eats, breathes, is engaged in the news and has more than two brain cells.
edit on 17-4-2019 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Tell your friend it’s because he/she eats, breathes, is engaged in the news and has more than two brain cells.

How do you know that ?
Asking for another friend.

So psychic ability requires more than two brain cells ?
Guess that's been my problem all along.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Thankfully, the left has no prosecutorial authority. Let them whine.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wonder what the on going investigations are.... Hmmmmm

Maybe the left will get an idea

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yup. The fact that the far-left is the only side complaining about the investigation should tells you a lot.

edit on 17/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Perhaps barr will blame a youtube video for this whole episode?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Yup. The fact that the far-left is the only side complaining about the investigation should tells you a lot.

as opposed to trump complaining about it and his family his allies friends ... yea its the left complaining about the report...in your head. in the head of one who cant seee further than the tip of the nose.

do you want clips of trump complaining about the report? or fingers in the ears ?

And then with the testicular fortitude of only trump, he calls for the release a month and half ago, only after Barr guaranteed him it wouldn't be released...

that is until the ones in charge told trump the report will be released.. then the tune changed then they hussled to redact as much as they could after they released a memo absolving trump of any wrong doing...

yet the release of yhe report tomorrow goes as planned.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

as opposed to trump complaining about it and his family his allies friends ... yea its the left complaining about the report...in your head. in the head of one who cant seee further than the tip of the nose.

Trump complained about the investigation because it was rigged from the start.

Since the FISA warrants were illegally obtained by Obama-team to spy on his campaign, which started the investigation, shouldn't he be complaining then?

I'll wait for your logical argument.
edit on 17/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Meuller and the special council, along with some special legal experts in disclosure will be working on the report. The Dems will ignore that and say that their version of what the report really says if actually more important than what the special council and attorney general say it is. The Dems think they can twist everything out of perspective because it is their liberal right to do so while the Republicans are bound to tell the truth. If I was religious, I would tend to think that the Liberal ways are the acts of Satan. But I am not that religious, I just think their acts are those of deceitful people who will say anything to get their way. I can understand why these people have to buy their way into congregations with donations to the churches.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Mueller said he wouldn't have exonerated Trump. But it's not his decision, it was Barr, he exonerated him. So we will never know what's on the report that made Mueller think the way he did.
Either way, nothing will come of this, some more finger pointing and back and forth arguing.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Mueller said he wouldn't have exonerated Trump. But it's not his decision, it was Barr, he exonerated him. So we will never know what's on the report that made Mueller think the way he did.
Either way, nothing will come of this, some more finger pointing and back and forth arguing.

Where did Mueller sat that? 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If the MSM begins spinning that Barr's bad and got something to hide the hell with it. At that point the MSM wouls be considered treasonous and categorized "as the enemy within" Declare martial law and clean it up before the bad guys clean out whats left in USA that's good.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Is that while he was smoking the new harvest or what i guess I missed it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My mistake.

I used the wrong words. Mueller hasnt said anything really the report itself didnt exonerate trump, but barr did.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It dosen't matter...congress will subpoena the unredacted investigation and it will be leaked for everyone to read and draw their own conclusions.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join