It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: Leftists won't accept the Mueller report and here's why

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Because it directly contradicts their narrative that Trump is bad. And orange. Period.

The left is not attacking the soon-to-be released redacted report because they want to see the full document, they already know no one except for the AG can see the unredacted version because there are currently investigations going on.

They are only asking for it because this can be used (and already is) as new talking points for the media to say Barr is hiding something, which is incredibly insane because if Trump was guilty of ANYTHING, it would have leaked it already or Mueller would have send referrals to the Justice Department.

It is absurd to think one would disclose ALL information regarding a three-year investigation just because the left now can't trust Mueller nor Rosenstein. Mueller's Special Counsel is helping redacting the report and Rosenstein said AG Barr was accurate in his 4-page letter that leftists bashed to keep their hate narrative going.

It's going down folks, and you can hate me if you want but I'll be here daily reminding you of how hypocrite you are being defending a conspiracy coup to take down a President.

Many key facts uncovered by Robert Mueller are still being investigated, new court finding reveals

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
I'd like to know where these same Democrats were when Eric Holder refused to release subpoenaed documents to Congress that related to the gun running scandal - 'Fast and Furious'.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Your not exactly going out on a limb with that prognostication, OP.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

You honestly cannot defend the left can you? If you have straight evidence post it, please. This is getting out of hand in all accounts of being not just orange but the dag nabit straight natural lies of a compulsive liar to his or her self.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

off topic a minute my avatar really was about left and right with love coming together, it won't and cannot happen because of the out right pathological lying of the left in times we don't need. time to change the avatar, we clearly are on 69 different levels.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

off topic a minute my avatar really was about left and right with love coming together, it won't and cannot happen because of the out right pathological lying of the left in times we don't need. time to change the avatar, we clearly are on 69 different levels.

wow
I thought it was to do with got and jon and dany

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

i watched as did most, it hasn't happened yet are you foreseeing the future?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

i watched as did most, it hasn't happened yet are you foreseeing the future?

What do you mean "it" hasn't happened yet?
"It" was completed on the ship to the north was it not?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

oh snip it's not completed, if you knew you were the true heir of the seven kingdoms and were banging your true aunt how would you go about it? please do share. this has nothing to do with what with said but would love your answer.
edit on 17-4-2019 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Because it directly contradicts their narrative that Trump is bad. And orange. Period.

How do you know that ?
Asking for a friend.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

lol
thanks for the off topic moment
start a thread send me a pm

link   
a reply to: gortex

I would like to know to and I can be your friend, I want to know. seems real fishy like stuffed salmon that im about to eat.

link   

Leftists won't accept the Mueller report and here's why

This is a trick op....most of them can’t read

-Chris

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

lol, will do.. sorry work night.. I said last night actually the long winter is over we have triumphed now spring please appear because we got 4 inches of snow last sunday night.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
well 4 inches is better than 12 inches of snow
nobody wants that

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

damn son i haven't heard that tune in years lol.. actually after i clicked I smiled.. haha

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think the report will show that Trump could have and probably should have been charged, but there was enough doubt about getting a conviction that they did not go forward. Something like the conclusion reached on Clinton and the Benghazi investigation. Guilty but will not pay the price.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And if they get the full version they won't like it either so I don't really care what they say anymore . My kids are grown I don't want to listen to kids any more.

link   

Guilty

Gee and all these years I thought that was determined by a jury in this country?
How could I have been so wrong?

link   
And if they get the full version they won't like it either so I don't really care what they say anymore . My kids are grown I don't want to listen to kids any more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join