It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter deflects for Gannon with Racial Slur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In her Feb. 23 column, Coulter wrote: "Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the president."

E & P

On her/his site, he/she lets drip out the company line about the Gannon Conspiracy:

Gannon didn't write about gays. No "hypocrisy" is being exposed. Liberals' hateful, frothing-at-the-mouth campaign against Gannon consists solely of their claim that he is gay.

If only Jeff Gannon & Ann "The Man" Coulter could have been born in the right bodies, none of this would have happened, no?

I sense a falling from grace as the attack dog of choice for Mr/Ms Coulter, by the Rove Republicans.....attacking Helen Thomas just seems to be an ill conceived attempt at getting back on Karl's faxed talking points distribution list.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is a piece of bacteria compared with Helen Thomas. How many hard questions are given in the White House these days? Well Ronald Reagan handled those questions, and became a far better President because of it. It seems that attack politics rather than substantive journalism has made all the hard questions disappear. Sure you can ask questions at the White House, unless you have legitimate observations about policy. When has anyone asked about the dismissal of recognized and peer reviewed science by this government? When has anyone held a candle to the truth verses an obsession with a bodyguard of lies that is no longer a bodyguard, since its overuse makes it no longer rare, hence convincing?

Ann Coulter smells like disinformation, total disinformation, for that matter a "dumb blond," who is probably IQ smart but deals in what shall we say, GIGO. Garbage in Garbage out is all the press you get these days.

Johnny Gosch alias Gannon is highly likely given all pattern analysis beyond coincidence a long term CIA compartment member. This scandal is deep, while none of the people in this picture has anything close to approaching Helen Thomas in journalistic credibility.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
That's not a racial slurr! Settle down! Liberal thought police = the new nazis!

Is "European" a racial slurr?
How about "African"?
Maybe Asian is a racial slur too?"
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

[edit on 2-3-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
That's not a racial slurr! Settle down! Liberal thought police = the new nazis!

Is "European" a racial slurr?
How about "African"?
Maybe Asian is a racial slur too?"
ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

[edit on 2-3-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

But when you imply that the "European" or "African" is dangerous simply because they are "European" or "African", well, that's a racial slurr.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is implying that Helen Thomas be perceived as a terrorist threat towards the president for her Arab background.

Sad..

Maybe Colin Powell smokes the cheeba, sips the juice and rides with his homies in his pimped out escalade which features 24" spinners.. Based on Ann Coulter's racial stereotyping I could be right!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sooo then Coulter must be a nazi 'cause of her blonde hair & blue eyes?
Stop the thought police! Smack a liberal.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, how to explain.... I say, what is your backround? Ok, go on in. Later someone says "There is a 'n-word' in the whitehouse! He gonna kill the president cause he a 'n-word'!" That is racist. So when AC says "There is a arab in the whitehouse! She a terrorist cause she is Arabic!" That is racist.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Gannon had just as much right to be there as Helen Thomas, who is no longer a White House correspondent but rather writes an op/ed column. Ann Coulter, as always, is completely correct.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If she keeps this up, she will be fired...out of a cannon into the sun.

Battle, you seem so far off the deep end that you immediatley disregard blatant racist remarks. Yes, there is a whole bunch of PC mumbo jumbo that is just plain ignorant, but this isn't one of them. This is legitimate.

This is not a case of the thought police, as you put it. But rather this is a bimbo who can only get published by pushing the envelope. I can't wait til she has to write an apology...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I wish Coulter, along with Sean Hannity, Bill O' Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh would do us all a favor and go stand in front of the closest speeding train.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ann Coulter knows how to play to her audience. She's a genius at it. If she weren't political she wouldn't be hated so much. You can throw Michael Moore into that category too.

They're the Howard Sterns of politics.

And all very wealthy.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Gannon had just as much right to be there as Helen Thomas, who is no longer a White House correspondent but rather writes an op/ed column. Ann Coulter, as always, is completely correct.

Excuse my language, but wtf are you talking about? Gannon had every right to be there? The man was no journalist.. In fact, Gannon wasn't even Gannon to begin with!..

He had every right to be there if he was a legit reporter, but he wasn't!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
Maybe Colin Powell smokes the cheeba, sips the juice and rides with his homies in his pimped out escalade which features 24" spinners...

LOL sorry a little off topic but funny as hell...could you imagine

-Dagger

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
.....because it's not the meaning I intended and I didn't clarify: Ann the Man was deflecting for the White House, since there is some sort of momentum building towards a formal inquiry.
I'm sure he/she could not give a rat's azz about Gannon/Guckert.......it's just an attempt to throw the dogs off of the Scott McCllelan/Karl Rove closest outing.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What hasnt already been said about the evil wicked skinny ars crazy nut that she is?

She fits in perfectly with this government

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ann Coulter is a hideous scab on a nation that already has too many festering sores. Nothing she says suprises me anymore.

As for this....

Originally posted by syntaxerMaybe Colin Powell smokes the cheeba, sips the juice and rides with his homies in his pimped out escalade which features 24" spinners.. Based on Ann Coulter's racial stereotyping I could be right!

I thought he had a stretched Hummer with a hot tub?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wondering out-loud, "How much hate mail does she get at her office? She is probably in the guiness book of world records for it along with that W guy. Didn't she make a comment about Canada being in Vietnam on CNBC a long time ago? How many times of I seen her commenting on Fox News?"

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The problem with the Gannon ? guy was not that he was gay...( though it is interesting that the 'anti-gay' conservatives are the ones who hired him!)

......the problem in that he was not a 'real' reporter.....that he did not use his real name....and his 'softball' questions made him look like a shill ( you know--the part of the 'show' where the magician has one of his guys planted in the audience to make it seem like he can really do magic!)

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
Ann Coulter knows how to play to her audience. She's a genius at it. If she weren't political she wouldn't be hated so much. You can throw Michael Moore into that category too.

They're the Howard Sterns of politics.

And all very wealthy.

That's it, right there. You nailed it.

The games were entertaining, and the crowd was much amused.

We are the New Roman Empire, and I for one, am glad. For far too long, America has been a hypocritical nation secretly run by suck-asses. Now, we're a hypocritical nation overtly run by suck-asses.

All is right with the world.

new topics

top topics

join