It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS! Qatari academic in shocking vid explains how Muslim men should beat their wives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'll defend it in 4 words.

Most of them don't.

Too many people from all walks of life beat their spouses.

Let us not forget that you searched so hard for a shred of evidence yesterday, that would connect a muslim to the Notre Dame fire, that you got kicked off of google. Started a thread of a video with overdubbed audio to prove your "point".

Google doesn't do that for search content, they do it for number of searches in a timeframe.

You're nuts. You're obsessed with making muslims look bad.

This!

Most of my Muslim male clients cannot make any decisions without consulting with their wives.

And what their wife says, goes.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
Keep telling yourself that. People can see straight through your act, take a few minutes away from the keyboard, warrior.

What act? I haven't misrepresented my views or thoughts, or pandered to a religious cult due to fear of reprisal or 'hurting someone's feelings', my precious snowflake chum.

I've said what I thought and based on what is observed - not what you wish it were.

Go ahead and defend the atrocities Islam. See where it gets you.
edit on 17-4-2019 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Most of my Muslim male clients cannot make any decisions without consulting with their wives.

Yeah, it's funny how every Muslim woman I've encountered personally has complained about their situation and how life is, for women in Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and such, but every man, doesn't matter if the guy is white or Muslim or Indian or black will say that women have it really good, that women are treated like princesses in Islam, and hilariously - these men claim women are the ones who control the men.

It's incredibly sad how most men are so selfish and entitled to the point of not seeing how nearly almost every woman in this world is in serious personal misery

Guys are too busy playing video games and eating burgers to care about anyone, I guess

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wow, I’ve been doing it wrong all of these years.

Seriously, abusing women is no joke. The video leads one to consider why would we open our borders to Muslims?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
Guys are too busy playing video games and eating burgers to care about anyone, I guess

You're talking about the 'extremist' males.

I'm a 'moderate' male, you see. You can't label us 'moderate' males along with the extremist males. There's a differnce, doncha know!

Extremist hamburger eating, game playing males do the raping. Us moderate males just eat hamburgers. Cos ya know, women DONT eat hamburgers.. or play games..

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Lol, wanna decrease the male population, find a bridge lead by example.

If I did that, America would lose one of it's very few young men who isn't obese or ugly

I get the feeling you realize that men are the sex responsible for most global rapes, wars, violent crime(most prisons are FULL with men), domestic violence, robberies, emotional abuse and such, but you guys would never let go of your male privilege

Well they maybe fat and ugly, at least they didn't spend years studying a degree and spent tens of thousands of dollars in fees to go to a foreign land with the intent to have sexual relations with girls who maybe murdered for partaking. Then return to lecture people of the evils of man. Lol yer cause that what normal people do.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Seriously, abusing women is no joke. The video leads one to consider why would we open our borders to Muslims?

Here's the thing. The way Muslim men treat their wives, sisters and daughters is the same manner Christian treated their wives and daughters and sisters for thousands of years, until very recently. Remember that it wasn't more than a 100 years ago that women didn't have the right to vote in the west, and my own Grandmother who was born and raised in the States wasn't allowed to have her own bank account under her name, wasn't allowed to hold down property(with a man's name being in the deed) and was dependent on her husband because women with a job? Outrageous?!

It's not Islam in itself that is to blame, although it's a tool these men use to oppress women. It's men themselves who are to blame. White, black, Indian, Muslim. It doesn't matter. 3 billion men translate into millions and millions of men who are unatractive(overweight) who feel entitled to attractive young women, resulting in untold women becoming the victims of garbage-tier genetics men.

What we need is not merely to finish Islam. It's to decrease the world's male population to reasonable levels.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

We should ban them and the religion.

Even if someone is a US citizen born and raised, if they're Muslim, they need to go.

Article 52 section YouTube video, someone said woman beating is rampant in Islam, you all have to go, sorry.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Well they maybe fat and ugly, at least they didn't spend years studying a degree and spent tens of thousands of dollars in fees to go to a foreign land with the intent to have sexual relations with girls who maybe murdered for partaking. Then return to lecture people of the evils of man. Lol yer cause that what normal people do.

I think you need to work on those reading comprehension skills. I moved to Europe for the attractive women, the beach that was 30 minutes away, and for the extra extra cheap school tuition and rent. It was only after I graduated that I spent a couple of years in the Middle-East, and I realized how gorgeous and fit these women are when compared to the ''average'' American woman

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

What we need is not merely to finish Islam. It's to decrease the world's male population to reasonable levels.

When are we going to start the great culling?

I'll be sure to identify as a gender fluid oak tree right before it.... Check and mate.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I think you need to work on those reading comprehension skills. I moved to Europe for the attractive women, the beach that was 30 minutes away, and for the extra extra cheap school tuition and rent. It was only after I graduated that I spent a couple of years in the Middle-East, and I realized how gorgeous and fit these women are when compared to the ''average'' American woman

As a guy who studied archeology with the intent of meeting and banging Muslim women, the girls I hooked up in Sharia Law Countries were terrified that their fathers or brothers would find they aren't a virgin anymore, leading to being honour-killed, or sold off in marriage to a 30 year old man(these women were 18-

Yer I think I can read fine. Don't worry bro I'm with ya get rid of men and we can use you repopulate clown world. I hear women a lining up around the block for male feminists lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Where did I defend anything? You're projecting your own fears onto me so you can attack them.

Let go of your hate. Your anger is clear to see as you decided to start replying to me despite me saying a word to you.

Take a breath and comeback when you've calmed down... or better yet quote where I defended an atrocity of Islam as you claim.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Haha I almost got caught with this bait.

Damn you sarcasm... damn you to hell!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
Where did I defend anything?

You defended the atrocities of Islam when you slammed the OP for posting a public comment about a religious moron who advocated beating women; you told the OP to keep his hate to himself - the OP was displaying hate for someone who, through the support of their religion, defending the beating of women.

So yes - by you telling the OP to 'keep his hate to himself' when showing a normal human reaction to the subjugation of women, you were defending the position of Islam.

You're projecting your own fears onto me so you can attack them.

Not sure how, I have no fear of Islam - I don't fear make believe.

Let go of your hate. Your anger is clear to see as you decided to start replying to me despite me saying a word to you.

Really? I'm only countering your position of supporting Islamic violence. That's all.

edit on 17-4-2019 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fallen1

One is not the representation of the whole?

Jesus bloody christ, this is WORLD WIDE..

When will you idiots wake up.. fml.

hurr hurr he an ijit.. he don repersent eeryone... huur hur hur..

You're as bad as they are.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

And the Catholic Church has molested so many people

None of which is applauded by anyone, and actively seeks them out to serve justice.]

What say you about islam? no.. you justify it.

Sick.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Soooo what your saying is I didn't defend any atrocity from Islam. Got it.

Apologies if the OP feels "slammed" lol, I shouldn't of brought up their history of posting fake videos and misleading threads to further his own personal hate.

noonebutme

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: lightedhype

Then again child molestation isn't a socially mandated tenant of Catholicism, it's an abhorrent aberration.

Whereas Islam mandates that you abuse and oppress women and mutilate their genitals.
It also condones murdering gays and victims of rape.

It appears that the words you speak fall on the deaf ears of those you speak to.

shame that... the cult will prevail.. and soon will be sufficient enough that even those defending it now, will rue the day. est quod est...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: TinySickTears

I agree, all religions should go away.

But I wasn't defending any religions either. I was responding to that person's whataboutism.

If you're finished with your leftist knee-jerk reeeing maybe we can have an actual discussion.

Nah, islam was mentioned.. it's second only to saying trump.

these apologists won't give up. or in.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkitekt

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'll defend it in 4 words.

Most of them don't.

Too many people from all walks of life beat their spouses.

Let us not forget that you searched so hard for a shred of evidence yesterday, that would connect a muslim to the Notre Dame fire, that you got kicked off of google. Started a thread of a video with overdubbed audio to prove your "point".

Google doesn't do that for search content, they do it for number of searches in a timeframe.

You're nuts. You're obsessed with making muslims look bad.

This!

And what their wife says, goes.

As long as they are covered up and ride in the back of the mini bus, hey.. good girl.. she didn't talk to a kufr today.. no beating for you!

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join