It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFEND THIS! Qatari academic in shocking vid explains how Muslim men should beat their wives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Then again child molestation isn't a socially mandated tenant of Catholicism, it's an abhorrent aberration.

Whereas Islam mandates that you abuse and oppress women and mutilate their genitals.
It also condones murdering gays and victims of rape.
edit on 17-4-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeenItBelieveIt

Ah, an Islamist apologist has joined the fray.

Tell me, what about the OP is garbage/trash?

The fact that it highlights a disgusting, revolting, draconian way of belief being advocated by a 'spiritual leader', or that you simply don't like people calling out Islam for what it is: an outdated religious practice that disempowers women?

Hmm.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This tired old argument can be fully understood when you understand what the four horsemen are exactly, It's surprising how few human beings know this...and they are, Catholicism, Communism, Capitalism & Islam. Look up their colors that will help you get started.
edit on 17-4-2019 by ArchangelOger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

The difference being that child molestation isn't part of the Catholic dogma nor is it preached in the pulpit its just priests being twats

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Its more the OP, I mean if you search the web for videos of vile things teachers/preachers/academics/clerics have said in the name of various religions you'd find more than you could ever post on ATS.

Yet this OP fresh off his last thread where he posted an edited video to try and group and tar people under the same brush has managed to pluck this one out.

I mean, your labels and anger towards me is cute but I'd try and dial down your hatred there champ less you pop a blood vessel. Oh no... I can make sweeping statements as well.

Hmm.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
This is ISLAM. Right ??

A leading academic and cleric from World Cup host country Qatar has filmed a shocking guide on how Muslim men should beat their wives.

The vile video features Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj demonstrating how to "punish" a woman in accordance with Islamic law.

www.foxnews.com...

This is MSM on Fox news and this needs a serious conversation about their tactics, beliefs, & practices....

You're right, this person is scum and deserves to be beaten in the manner he describes (a service I would gladly perform if I ever met this cretin). However, from your thread title it's obvious you expected this to be defended but by who? People (like me) who refused to believe the two pieces of fake evidence you posted that point to Muslims being responsible for the blaze? I'm fairly sure nobody will defend anything other than this idiots right to free speecch...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Who's angry? I'm not. I was asking why you thought the OP was trash and can only assume, rightly so, you don't like seeing people calling out Islam for what it is: a cult death of hate.

And you want to know why there's threads like this on ATS - because it's a public forum for public posting and people should call out made up, woman-hating religious stupidity whenever they see it. Not have a snowflake moment and make apologies for it.

Thanks for calling me a champ! I do feel like a champion
Cheers matey!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Who's angry? I'm not. I was asking why you thought the OP was trash and can only assume, rightly so, you don't like seeing people calling out Islam for what it is: a cult death of hate.

Thanks for calling me a champ! I do feel like a champion
Cheers matey!

Oh boo hoo. Radical Islam is disgusting and hateful. Moderate Islam is not, know the difference or you and OP will continue to look like fools.

OK one more time for the special people who don't seem to understand the concept...One video of an idiot does not represent the whole.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Keep telling yourself that. People can see straight through your act, take a few minutes away from the keyboard, warrior.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Then again child molestation isn't a socially mandated tenant of Catholicism, it's an abhorrent aberration.

Whereas Islam mandates that you abuse and oppress women and mutilate their genitals.
It also condones murdering gays and victims of rape.

And certain sects of Judaism still practice having their babies circumcised by the mohel.

Whats that you ask?

Just a rabbi that cuts the foreskin and sucks the first drop of blood from the penis.

Totally fine though right?

Happens in this country.

Some babies come down with syphilis from the funky ass mohel.

So what exactly is your point?

Crazy religious people do crazy things?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well some girls just like a good spanking, it's not just Islam the Christians are into it to.
Christian Domestic Discipline?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't care what religion it is, violence or harm in the name of religion is wrong.

...just so long as you stay the F# off my lawn, you (insert: religious, racial, ethnic...slur).
edit on 4/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I don't care what religion it is, violence or harm in the name of religion is wrong.

...just so long as you stay the F# off my lawn, you (insert: religious, racial, ethnic...slur).

Oh snap

We agree

Im with you

The fact is all religions do and advocate terrible things in the name of their faith.

Thats kind of the problem

Go gran torino

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

This is ISLAM. Right ??

This is a planet-sized society controlled by and ruled by men, it's the same in India, Africa, and in many European Countries and in North America(incels, red pillers, republicans etc) still believe they own women and that women are their sex slaves. Well up into the 1970's there was no such thing as marital rape(women in the west couldn't say no to their husbands) and even to this day there's thousands upon thousands of women from so-called 1st world Countries who are raped, sexually harassed, physically abused and killed by men who are obsessed with them, by their own boyfriends and husbands and even by their own sons.

My mother developed earlier than most girls and at the age of 11 she already had C cups. By 15 she was a double D, and even when she was a young child older men were harassing her and trying to get her to do sexual favors in exchange of candy or money and so on.

What we need is to destroy the global patriarchy. Women and men must go to sex-segregated schools, taught by female teachers only. Women should only be attended by female doctors(remember the U.S's national coach and what he did? Women should only have female dentists(remember that dentist who'd put his patients out to sleep and then raped them?)

And honestly we need to decrease the world's male population. There are millions and milions of men who are unattractive(overweight/bald/too short) and as such their chances of getting laid are lower, causing them to get angry and to go on school shootings, thousands of women in India are raped and routinelly killed and no one cares.

As a guy who studied archeology with the intent of meeting and banging Muslim women, the girls I hooked up in Sharia Law Countries were terrified that their fathers or brothers would find they aren't a virgin anymore, leading to being honour-killed, or sold off in marriage to a 30 year old man(these women were 18-22).

Enough is enough. It's not that Islam is a cancer; it's that masculity IS TOXIC, and there are way too many in the world for women to be truly free.
edit on 17-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ligyron

Lol, wanna decrease the male population, find a bridge lead by example.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

MEMRI TV, you just got to love it.

Been the source of many a giggle over the years.

I remember watching a video a few years ago in which a Muslim cleric explains how a husband should punish his wife.
He states that one shouldn't use a large stick when beating one's unruly wife but rather use a sewak - a tooth cleaning twig.

MEMRI TV's sole purpose is to post video's of this type.

I'm not quite sure these are typical of all Muslim cleric's teachings.....surely that many people can't be that stupid, can they?

edit on 17/4/19 by Freeborn because: fix link

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Come on, there is a right and wrong way to beat your woman... Everyone knows that...

Rule of thumb.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I agree, all religions should go away.

But I wasn't defending any religions either. I was responding to that person's whataboutism.

If you're finished with your leftist knee-jerk reeeing maybe we can have an actual discussion.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fallen1

What's moderate Islam? Those who reject killing apostates? Stoning women? Killing homosexuals? Those muslims who reject the otherwise insane tenants of the Quran?

Take a second to think about that statement. Moderate Islam.

That suggests, by default, Islam is not moderate - it's extreme. The fact that YOU have to qualify it with 'moderate' as opposed to just, Islam says it all.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Lol, wanna decrease the male population, find a bridge lead by example.

If I did that, America would lose one of it's very few young men who isn't obese or ugly

I get the feeling you realize that men are the sex responsible for most global rapes, wars, violent crime(most prisons are FULL with men), domestic violence, robberies, emotional abuse and such, but you guys would never let go of your male privilege

edit on 17-4-2019 by Ligyron because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join