It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats hypocrisy on illegal immigration summed up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Actually, the last legislation passed lowered the amount of rooms that we have available to house illegals being detained.

So now that we have less facilities and more people coming in, it just seems fair to take the amnesty seekers to cities and states whose representatives are not helping to pass laws closing the amnesty loophole.

They made the problem, let them handle it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Perhaps you missed the news:

Dem mayors to Trump on immigrants: Bring it On

“It’s time to stop fanning hate and division @realDonaldTrump — I’ve been consistent and clear: #Oakland welcomes all, no matter where you came from or how you got here,” Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf (D) tweeted after Trump claimed “the Mayor of Oakland and other Sanctuary Cities” did not want “detained immigrants.”

“As a welcoming city, we would welcome these migrants with open arms, just as we welcomed Syrian refugees, just as we welcomed Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria and just as we welcome Rohingya refugees fleeing genocide in Myanmar,” Chicago's current Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) said.

“Fine by me,” Mayor Joseph A. Curtatone (D) of Somerville, Mass. fired back on the proposal. “But does he realize that the moment after people get ‘placed’ they’ll start moving to wherever they want to go? Every city has an open border.”

Sanctuary City Mayors Respond to Trump's Threat 'With Open Arms'

Amid the communication chaos, Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said his city “would be prepared to welcome these immigrants.”

So go ahead 'ship them' to sanctuary cities. They're better off here than in cages or detention centers at the border.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, so I may deliver them unto ghettos and farmland so I don't actually have to look at them as my motorcade takes me from my mansion to my cushy tax-payer funded offices."
edit on 17-4-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Great

I assume these mayors will be setting up the public inflow in their very own neighborhoods and not just in the inner city

In fact I am sure all of these mayors being so welcoming already live in neighborhoods with poor immigrants

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
State of Emergency declared in Yuma Arizona. Too many migrants!

www.breitbart.com...

The U.S. needs to start taking them to "Migrant Friendly" cities ASAP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join