It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats hypocrisy on illegal immigration summed up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think it has been quite obvious that many of the people with power in the dmeocratic party, both as politicians and media people have been pushing what they knew to be lies about illegal immigration.

They said there was no problem at the border. that was a lie as they are now having to admit.

they said walls dont help solve it. that's a lie as enforcement officers and stats shows the walls have helped.

They said that illegals were a huge benefit for the country, committed less crime that native citizens of America, and helped economically.

And as a result, they have tried to stop trump in solving the illegal immigration crisis at all costs, proudly claiming they would not give trump one dollar for his plan, and that there was no problem.

Now we have facilities reaching their breaking point.

And so with the amount of illegal apprehension almost doubling numbers under Obamas admin a month and now reaching over 100 thousand a month, there is an overflow of illegals waiting to be processed.

And so seeing as how the dmeocrats loved illegals and say they are so great for everything, Trump said he would send them to sanctuary cities only.

And the many of the same dems saying how great illegals were were very upset. You see, they meant illegals were good when they were placed in other peoples neighborhoods, not their own.

Tucker had on democratic startegists Richard Goodstein. I disagree with Goodstein quite often, but he is a smart man who often makes good arguments.

In this interview, Goodstein (again a dem strartegists) makes every argument I and other trump supporters have been making for years.

1. It would be too many illegals too fast for these communities.

2. It could be hard to assimilate so quickly and cause problems.

3. It could hurt economically because they are lowed skilled.

4. It has nothing to do with race, even taking 100 thousand Norweigeners and moving them to a gated community of wealth in the US would be very hard on the community.

Now many democrats have said people making these arguments were racist. Now they make the exact same sensible arguments when it comes to illegals coming to their community in mass.

In other words, they were fine with poorer inner city and more rural areas getting mass iimgration forced on them, but when it comes to their gated communities, they dont want to be troubled.

Many of us knew these people were lying and were hypocrites all along.

Kudos to Trump for getting so many to admit it in the open.

My video on this.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What do you think this is costing American taxpayers?

Nearly 60,000 known or suspected illegal immigrants are being held in federal prisons, according to a report obtained by Fox News Tuesday from the Department of Justice.

G. Zachary Terwilliger, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, joined ‘The Ingraham Angle’ to discuss the DOJ’s findings.

Quoting the report, he said “criminal aliens” make up 21 percent of those in the Federal Bureau of Prisons custody and 38 percent of those in Marshals custody.

Terwilliger lamented that a “staggering” amount of resources are being diverted to fighting illegal immigration at the expense other problems like a rising opioid epidemic and rising crime rates in certain areas.

“We’re not talking about the non-violent simple possession (drug charges), these are actually drug traffickers and a lot of times these are individuals who are apprehended with massive loads who are walking across the border,” he said.

NEARLY 2,000 IMMIGRANTS TO BE RELEASED IN TEXAS FROM FEDERAL CUSTODY THIS WEEKEND.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Why more Americans aren't angry over this is beyond me. People seem to care more that a church in Paris caught fire.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Democrats tipped their flip when Trump said one simple statement about sending "asylum" seekers awaiting court would be sent to Sanctuary Cities and they (Democrats) went total berzzzerk 😆

How more obvious can their (Democrats) BS get ? 😆

"Total Flip-Out"

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was just reading, Commie Mayor Blasio has been very vocal on keeping the illegals out of NY and threatening to sue the administration. On what grounds for the suit, I don't recall.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Liberals are by far way worse deceivers than Conservative people are. Send these illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities by the hundred thousands. The people in California know how to speak Hispanic already. Make sure that these people understand that if they leave the areas of the wealthy, they will have to be deported or imprisoned.

I do not want them sending a bunch of illegal immigrants up in our area, I do not care what country they come from, I prefer citizens in our areas. I like the Native Americans around here, I do not want troublesome people coming here and having the locals thinking the native Americans are causing problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I can beat that.

Jenny A. Durkan, a Democrat, is mayor of Seattle.
Here’s a message to President Trump: Seattle is not afraid of immigrants and refugees. In fact, we have always welcomed people who have faced tremendous hardships around the world. Immigrants and refugees are part of Seattle’s heritage, and they will continue to make us the city of the future.
What does scare us? A president and federal government that would seek to weaponize a law enforcement agency to punish perceived political enemies. A would-be despot who thinks the rule of law does not apply to him.

But here's more to the truth of the matter.

Democrats have been the obstructionists, even when Republicans had control of the House and the Senate. They were more concerned with obstructionism than protecting the country. Everybody knows that it’s Democrats who have weaponized illegal immigrants. Just this weekend, a 7-year-old girl was raped by an illegal immigrant in Virginia. Last week, a 13-year-old girl in Florida was killed by an illegal immigrant who crashed a car into her while she was riding her bike to school. An illegal immigrant killed one of our deputies here in Washington last month. We have lives that could be saved if we could deal with this plague. Making us a sanctuary city, county, and state is a threat to our safety.

So sure these Democrats all want welcoming cities/sanctuary cities/whatever kind of cities that disregard the laws in favor of their agenda. As long as they don't have to held to the same standards as they are forcing their voters to live by. This idea that law enforcement is being weaponized, well isn't that what they are for? Law enforcement is supposed to be called in when neighborly discussions no longer fix the issue. Though in Washington State law enforcement has had it's hand tied every chance the State AG and Seattle City Council has.

It's funny in a sad way, like watching a clown die by drowning in a seltzer water bottle fight, how these Democrats taut about how humanin they are, by stepping on everyone’s rights, but at the same time go ballistic when they are offered to put up or shut up.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
I was just reading, Commie Mayor Blasio has been very vocal on keeping the illegals out of NY and threatening to sue the administration. On what grounds for the suit, I don't recall.

Commie Coward is more descriptive. Blah-zio keeps threatening to run for President, so he can "fix all the damage Trump has done", but can't work up the nerve to actually do so.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I at least, have reached the point of wanting folks to implement what they believe in.

It's wonderful for all people to have a myriad of different beliefs. I'm all for it.
I will see how their own beliefs fair for them when they implement them into their own lives, before I will take thought on if their beliefs are better and more humanitarian than my own.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Something is not right about holding them and not being able to send them back into Mexico.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
And Trump uses illegals to build his structures. Hypocrisy is rampant on both sides.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

While I agree with much of what you are pointing out I do have one thing to point out that is funny IMO.

Trump wants to keep illegals out which is cool in my book. But then to try to troll by telling the American people he will let them in sanctuary cities is kinda fecking azz backwards. This only shows that he is a troll and not looking out for the best interest of Americans.

Love or hate the left or right is fine but to accept this is completely absurd if ya ask me. Which btw no one did.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Attorney General Barr agrees with Bernie Sanders.

Catch and Release of immigrants is BLOCKED!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

While I agree with much of what you are pointing out I do have one thing to point out that is funny IMO.

Trump wants to keep illegals out which is cool in my book. But then to try to troll by telling the American people he will let them in sanctuary cities is kinda fecking azz backwards. This only shows that he is a troll and not looking out for the best interest of Americans.

Love or hate the left or right is fine but to accept this is completely absurd if ya ask me. Which btw no one did.

So what exactly should be done with them hotshot?

We're already out of space in holding centers. He's already been blocked from making them wait in Mexico?
Seems to me like "sanctuary cities" should fighting over who gets them and hollywood would be pooling all their assets into putting them up in 5 star hotels right?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

yes, that is what i don't understand at all
in this country, they ship your ass out very quickly

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

www.breitbart.com...

Wow ! I like that video.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So what exactly should be done with them hotshot?

We're already out of space in holding centers. He's already been blocked from making them wait in Mexico?
Seems to me like "sanctuary cities" should fighting over who gets them and hollywood would be pooling all their assets into putting them up in 5 star hotels right?

Do as I say, not do as I do.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Did you mention clowns?

]]

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I thought the 9th Circuit court amended the block on releasing immigrants to Mexico? At least temporarily? I say kudos to Trump since this was only amended due to his trolling the Dem Sanctuary cities.

Does anyone know how long the court deemed 'temporary' to be specifically? 30 days? 60 days? 90 days?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Now trumps proposition is vague, so this is just my undertsanding of it.

But i think Tru p is suggesting that the overflow of people crossing the border that we no longer have room for are the ones he is suggesting shipping.

In other words, I dont think he is saying sure now lets welcome all illegals and send them to these cities (if he is I am strongly against that)

he is saying the democrats (and some republicans) in congress have refused to do anything about this problem, and apprehension have increased so much there are no longer facilities to detain people.

And of course the liberal courts and the democrats say the people cant be sent bacl to mecxico. So we have a problem; a bunch of detained illegals (for lack of a better word) with no where to go.

Trump has the solution; send them to the people that love them in sanctuary cities (I would send them only to wealthy zip codes there)

They can await their processing there.

And predictable, these wealthy progressives dont want to be burdened by the very policies they want to force on others.

<<   2 >>

join