It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tonopah Test Range and the Real Site-4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Shameless plug for my latest video.
Caught a couple of things on the taxiway at the TTR.
Photo's and synopsis of the "real" Site 4/S4/54?
It's 30 minutes long, hopefully it doesn't bore (hey, it rhymes!)
ETA: the "Worlds Foremost Expert on Area 51" tag? That's sarcasm.

edit on 16-4-2019 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Ts and C's of ATS agreed to...no shameless pluggings of personal products

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

PS...1/2 of worldwide ATS membership can't, don't or won't watch or click thru to videos

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If I’m going to watch someone tooling around Area51 it’s “Adventures with Christian”! This guys amazing!!

Adventures With Christian

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EngineerGuY
If I’m going to watch someone tooling around Area51 it’s “Adventures with Christian”! This guys amazing!!

Adventures With Christian

No need to disrespect the guy for putting in the time and effort to show us videos of something we are interested in.

I look forward to seeing YOUR video on Area 51/Groom Lake/TTR in the near future, i assume its going to be an epic, exciting video and very informative?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EngineerGuY

Sure, if you like endless "messing with the camo dudes" videos.
Or bugs/birds = UFO's.
Or his many claims of stuff, yet never any pictures/video/proof to back it up.
edit on 17-4-2019 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

To be fair i think you both do a great job and put in a lot of time and effort. I'm sure others appreciate it as well.

I would like to be cheeky and pick your brain on something though. On one of Christians videos there is an out of place object on apparently Sniper Hill. Looks like it to me from other videos posted by others from said hill.

A year ago my good friend Joe, and I went to the mountain gate, and Joe spotted something something through his binoculars. It was shiny white with black ends, and did not belong there.

Have you seen it before at all, or do you have any idea what it is or might be? I would like to know your opinion if possible as you are the only person i know of, to ask, that would have any idea or knowledge?

I know its a small object and its hard to tell, but its bugging me as i cant look for myself.

Maybe its nothing, or was thrown there and landed like that, or even placed there, although i doubt this as it seems to be just over the border line. I just want to know lol.
edit on 18-4-2019 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

To be fair i think you both do a great job and put in a lot of time and effort. I'm sure others appreciate it as well.

I would like to be cheeky and pick your brain on something though. On one of Christians videos there is an out of place object on apparently Sniper Hill. Looks like it to me from other videos posted by others from said hill.
[]potato-cam pic removed[]

A year ago my good friend Joe, and I went to the mountain gate, and Joe spotted something something through his binoculars. It was shiny white with black ends, and did not belong there.

Have you seen it before at all, or do you have any idea what it is or might be? I would like to know your opinion if possible as you are the only person i know of, to ask, that would have any idea or knowledge?

I know its a small object and its hard to tell, but its bugging me as i cant look for myself.

Maybe its nothing, or was thrown there and landed like that, or even placed there, although i doubt this as it seems to be just over the border line. I just want to know lol.

Have a look at my Facebook page. The post that starts " "Device"? How about a piece of white plastic pipe. What a joke." Maybe that gives you clue. I photographed that entire hill in detail with my Canon T5i, looking for a "boom microphone sticking out of a boulder", and/or a "sniper". Not that in my wildest dreams did I think either of those things were there, but to prove a point.
www.facebook.com...

ETA: those white pipes are scattered all over Nevada, they were used to mark claims. Something that, oh I dunno, maybe an "expert miner" would know exactly what it is. Even filmed with his potato-cam, I could tell exactly what it is.
edit on 18-4-2019 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply, i had a read of your FB page and also had a read into the white pipes. I have to agree with you that it is a mining/mineral claim stake. Different markers were used through time (stone,wood,plastic) as shown.

It seems to me to be an American thing, using white pipes as a marker, but it makes sense to me now i have seen your picture so thank you. Keep up the great work and i look forward to your videos and writings in the future.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

Thank you for the reply, i had a read of your FB page and also had a read into the white pipes. I have to agree with you that it is a mining/mineral claim stake. Different markers were used through time (stone,wood,plastic) as shown.

It seems to me to be an American thing, using white pipes as a marker, but it makes sense to me now i have seen your picture so thank you. Keep up the great work and i look forward to your videos and writings in the future.

Thanks for the kind words, my friend.
As far as I know, they now prohibit using those plastic pipes for marking claims. They are deadly to birds, reptiles, and other animals.
www.statesmanjournal.com...

new topics

top topics

join