It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders draws enthusiastic cheers in surprising Fox News town hall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
What exactly are you looking for in Trump's tax returns?

What are looking to be vindicated for?

That's the bigger question.

But before we do that, let's go back and discuss how Trump delivered. What did Trump deliver?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Fantastically worded! And a million stars says they'll STILL act ignorant about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: EchoChamber

originally posted by: thedigirati
No matter how much Mr Sanders Paid in income tax President Trump has paid tenfold more over his lifetime. Mr Sander was unemployed until he was 40 years old, so he did not pay income tax for those years. Funny how math is killing Mr Sanders

So you're in the camp that Trump should release his taxes instead of suing his own people to prevent that?

www.politico.com...

Emoluments is not dumb.
|
It means that he is compromised.

Trump only cares about money. So deciding policy because he wants money is a bull# quality in a leader...bec ause he will get money while you get left holding your stupid rhetoric in your face...

Why do you defend that?

Well if he had any business in russia, obviously he is a russian stooge!

Or china, or any other country.

Thats how dumb this is.

Trump only wants money. And if a country can out bid another country for policy because it gets Trump more money than there is a problem.

How do you not see that?
edit on 17-4-2019 by EchoChamber because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
Bernie campaign astroturfing a Fox townhall. Good for Bernie and the Bernie Bros who were in the crowd. It’s all about the optics, not the policies.

Which really begs the question why are are you fronting a cowboy avatar when gaming of the video is all the rage?

Do you want to just talk about Western stuff?

I’m not sure you know what “begs the question” means. Try “raises the question”.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Fallacies are something that are still subject to colloquialism.

That's part of the advanced course. So with all due respect, try again.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Fallacies are something that are still subject to colloquialism.

That's part of the advanced course. So with all due respect, try again.

I’d rather not.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

No matter how much Mr Sanders Paid in income tax President Trump has paid tenfold more over his lifetime. Mr Sander was unemployed until he was 40 years old, so he did not pay income tax for those years. Funny how math is killing Mr Sanders

So you're in the camp that Trump should release his taxes instead of suing his own people to prevent that?

www.politico.com...

Emoluments is not dumb.
|
It means that he is compromised.

Trump only cares about money. So deciding policy because he wants money is a bull# quality in a leader...bec ause he will get money while you get left holding your stupid rhetoric in your face...

Why do you defend that?

Thats how dumb this is.

Trump only wants money. And if a country can out bid another country for policy because it gets Trump more money than there is a problem.

How do you not see that?

I disagree with your assertion you offer no proof of.

And if you believe that, what do you need to see his tax returns for?

because as I claimed, you will say any dealing he had with a foreign country proves he is an agent of them.

Absolute absurdity.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: EchoChamber

What's with the obsession over how much money someone made?

I swear this communist class warfare bullShiff is getting insane.

I would find it hilarious if it wasn't actually so dangerous in an uninformed citizenry.

"The rich are bad, especially rich white hetero people so we need to take all their money and we can fix the problem for you and you get free stuff!!!!"

This ad paid for by the leadership of the Democratic Party.... comprised of white hetero rich people and sponsored by rich white hetero donors.

You can't make this stuff up.

Rusal, the aluminum company partially owned by Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, announced plans to invest around $200 million to build a new aluminum plant in Kentucky just months after the Trump administration removed it from the U.S. sanctions list.

The new aluminum plant, slated to be built in the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, will be the biggest new aluminum plant constructed in the U.S. in decades. Rusal will have a 40 percent stake in the facility.

www.newsweek.com...

I guess you're not for more jobs.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders draws enthusiastic cheers in surprising Fox News town hall

Only an idiot would cheer/vote for Sanders after he got raped by Clinton and Schultz.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Ummm, because you started a thread on Bernie(?) or Fox(?) or taxes (?) or something.

And I chose to comment.

Bernie is worth talking about. I agree.

Fair enough.

What do you think Bernie will do next?

Do you think that he will obstruct Justice like Trump?

Wow you are all over the place.

People discuss bernie like apparently you wanted in the op, and you just derail your own thread talking about trump.

Consider the name, consider the sign up date.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The fact is, what most people who aren't following politics from objective sources (i.e. not mainstream media) don't realize, is that what was considered left ideals are now mainstream, mostly a result of Bernie's bid for the presidency in 2016. Why? Because the people are suffering. (I won't even get into how Earth is suffering.) Nearly 4 decades of steady wealth transfer from the middle class to the upper class have resulted in a markedly shrinking middle class. 40% of Americans cannot afford even a $1000 emergency. That's wrong. And that's why people are demanding relief today once they have a candidate they know will have their back. Why I support Bernie is simple: he has the track record that gives me faith he will do the walk. His talk has been consistent for his entire adult life. There is no reason to think Bernie will flip on issues once he becomes president, and that is crucial for my vote.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

he's delivered on more promises than any other president.

Finally.

Nice hat. Reminds me of when I didn't want one. doesn't matter.

Tell me how how he delivered.

I'm all ears.

Tax reform
Criminal Justice reform
Record low unemployment for minorities
Building a wall, or attempting to build
More jobs
Better economy

That's just off the top of my head and doesn't include his accomplishments. And that's enough to pass most presidents with two terms behind them. Trump just has two years behind him.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I hear a whole crapload of people clamoring for universal health care.

I pay all kinds of taxes, including fuel taxes, all sorts of excise taxes and income taxes.
One thing that I do almost every day is drive on public roads.
They are in horrible condition.
They can't even keep our roads fit to drive on and you want me to entrust my health care to them?

When I started my first job in the private sector that paid for health insurance in 1983, I had no out of pocket expenses and no deductibles.
Now, since we have the government sticking their long nose into health care, I have copays for office visits that vary from $30 for my regular doctor to $100 for ER visits. I have a $4,000 deductible per year.

If I have to pay for even more peoples health care than before and have the government bureaucracy taking care of the paperwork...
There are two things that will happen.... prices will increase even further, and I will get less health care for that money.
No thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

www.politico.com...

Thats how dumb this is.

I'd like to see the tax returns for all Congress members. Let's see how concerned they really are.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoChamber

If Medicare for all is going be anything like the veterans health care.......no thanks. I'll just go into the woods and die. Less painful that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join