It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Admits She Defended Ilhan Omar’s 911 Remarks Without Knowing What Was Said

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
There was a time when my family and I were too. But that is a generation or two ago.

a reply to: Gothmog

I long for the day when actual liberals rise up and take their party back.

My father is an actual liberal.

He's quite lonely now.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't know what was said, but Trump was wrong for posting a video of her saying it!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Dang
I just read where Nancy stated , in regards to AOC , that a glass of water with a "D" on it could win AOC's district.
You go girl
Now tell em how you really feel
One of the few times I will give Nancy this :

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As speaker of the house, I would think it’s difficult to speak with her foot in her mouth.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Who would have figured that shooting from the hip would result in missing the target aye? It takes a special kind of stupid to maintain this level of idiotic consistency throughout their career and Pelosi has platinum status in this regard, a true champion of 'engage mouth before brain' syndrome.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

1 Word California

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Of course she did. Thats what they do. They just don't think. They react. Like an insect, they dont have the brain functionality to actually think. They can only react to stimuli. Someone criticized a member of your party? ATTACK! There is no ascertaining whether or not that criticism was warranted. Things like fairness, justice, logic, are just obstacles in the way of their goals, and weapons to be used agaisnt your enemy. The actual meaning of these are... meaningless.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Nancy evidently didn't really "know" what Ihan even said, but she defended her anyway as any good red herring would. 

Someone had told her "you have to defend her words before you can know what's in them".

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Frau Speaker Nancy Pelosi does it again !!

This time she apparently admits to a total knee-hits-jaw reaction defending Ilhan Omar and her apparent anti-Semitic remarks recently (and over time).

Nancy evidently didn't really "know" what Ihan even said, but she defended her anyway as any good red herring would.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Nancy evidently didn't really "know"

Nancy evidently doesnt "know" reality
I guess I had better "clarify" that
Like when she stated Bush was President.

Nancy Pelosi has been on Easter vacation sabbatical for 7 days, and still can't string together coherent thoughts..

First of all, we don't know. And that's why we said show us the report. For the attorney general, though, to say, “I'll use my own judgment about what I redact,” that's not necessarily going to be the final product. All of our intelligence community in high confidence have said that the Russians tried to disrupt our election. That is the heartbeat of our democracy.
Pitiful Pelosi: news.iheart.com...

Democrats actually choose this basket-case as their Speaker!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
~snip~
How did she get elected into Congress with such an inability to think properly?

She told us yesterday.

A glass of water with a "D" next to it would win in her district. Her words not mine.

Media tried to spin it as an AOC diss, but she was clearly including her own district as well in the comment.
edit on 17-4-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
She was careful in her defense of Omar. She painted trump as the one who committed the wrong, made Omar seem innocent by saying we won't take the bait. The implication being it's a false acusation when she then points out she's not aware of the exact subject matter. It's not hard to misunderstand this, even through a political lense you're just choosing to ignore Omars disrespect for Americans, America and more. Lame.

a reply to: odzeandennz

<< 1   >>

join