It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another year another election another president same results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As I predicted it did not matter if Hillary or Trump won the election. Absolutely nothing has changed. Healthcare premiums, co pays, and out-of-pocket deductibles continue to skyrocket 10 times inflation per year. The billionaires get richer. And the worker making the median wage is pushed further down into a poverty wage.

We have communism in this country it's just not the kind of communism that is in the worker's favor!!! What we have in this country is corporate communism.

"There's a reason why it's never going to get better"

Politics are a complete waste of time. You be better off basket weaving.

edit on 16-4-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Politics are a complete waste of time. You be better off basket weaving.

I agree. Especially if you don't understand them. A complete waste of time.

Nothing to learn there. No reason to keep an eye on the government.
edit on 16-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Taxes lower vs taxes higher

Less war vs more war

less unemployment vs higher unemployment

etc etc
😎

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Odd how nothing has changed to you but has for everyone else.

Taxes lower... check.

More money being made... check.

Highest worker participation numbers in decades... check.

Stock market... doing gangbusters.

Unemployment? More jobs available than there are workers to fill them.

Minority unemployment rates the lowest in decades... in the case of some minorities, the lowest ever recorded.

Wages? Rising.

Trade deals with other nations? Finally getting fixed.

The list goes on and on and one....

But it appears in your bubble it's exactly the same as 2015.

So why did you just repost the same topic you did last week which said the same thing?

Just to rant it?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If "politics are a complete waste of time", why do you spew leftist insanity all day long?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think it may be one of the stages of greif.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
As I predicted it did not matter if Hillary or Trump won the election. Absolutely nothing has changed. Healthcare premiums, co pays, and out-of-pocket deductibles continue to skyrocket 10 times inflation per year. The billionaires get richer. And the worker making the median wage is pushed further down into a poverty wage.

Really? Ten times inflation? Let's see. My premiums have stayed the same. My wife's have gone down about 5%. That's not a lot but it is down. Co pays are the same. Deductibles are the same. My wife just went through 4 major surgeries to the tune of about $200K. We will wind up paying about $8K as our share. Our income went slightly up, not enough to brag about, but our taxes under Trump went down a whopping $3500 so that we paid about 12-13% last year. On the food front it's break even. Bread is the same--exactly. Butter is up. Avocados are the same. Asparagus is down. Salmon is up. Total bill is within 5%. They say gas is going up, but it hasn't yet and I don't drive enough for that to be an issue. Computers are down. Cable is down because I dropped it. Sometimes you gotta tell the cable to f off. On the whole, can't complain and I'm certainly not seeing ten times inflation on anything at all.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Seriously, If you put a rich person in charge, the same thing is going to happen. The political world is full of wealthy career politicians and business people. YOU WILL NEVER GET CHANGE PLACING THE SAME WEALTHY SELFISH PRICKS IN OFFICE. No a celebrity is NOT the answer, no a business mogul is NOT the answer.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I think it may be one of the stages of greif.

The poster is a Bernie Sanders (BS) supporter.

So they have had years to deal with grief.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

This really says it all. I'm not sure what the malfunction in your life, finances, and health situation are, but you're welcome to join the rest of us in reaping the benefits of this presidency any time.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

A lifetime, even...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Envy

noun noun: envy;
plural noun: envies
1. a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

Def by Google

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I am no longer being punished for the crime of being unable to afford health insurance. For that reason alone the democrats have likely lost my vote forever. And I don't need to hear the faerie tale about how a bill that was written by exclusively democrats, passed without a single republican vote is somehow a republican bill. Especially when a republican president had to fight the left in order to fix it.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Sure are allot if lefties bitching if nothing changed.
Might as well reelect him then.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

When people start to realize "temp" politicians try to change and shape the world to their needs....then leave office...
and we're left to sort out the mess they've created.

People dont control government...government controls people...and the psychos keep it that way.

top topics

join