It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: John McCain is a Bush Whore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- The first name that popped out of U.S. Sen. John McCain's mouth Sunday as the Republican choice for president in 2008 was Jeb Bush, but the governor's spokesman repeated his position that he has no plans to run.

"If you're looking at dynasties, and by the way I'm a great admirer of Gov. Bush, he's done a great job in Florida," the Arizona senator said on "Fox News Sunday." But he added, "This might be a wide-open situation."

Local 10 News

I was dumbfounded in 2000 when he campaigned for him after being slandered & lied about.....that came after cheering him & campaigning for him AND being proud of him for taking Bush to task about it in the GOP debates.

I was mystified when he did not form a 3rd party candidacy for 2004.

I was disgusted that, after repeatedly calling out policy moves of Team Bush, both domestic & foreign, as idiotic & short sighted, that McCain did a 180 & regurgitated the party line at the RNC.

NOW THIS.......everyone knows Jeb is going for it.......the "tour" of Tsunami land was the last vestige of proof needed.

Can anyone tell me what they have on John McCain?
Cannibalism? Homosexuality?

WHAT!?!?!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I am totaly apalled and insulted and think this is against everything here at ATS. Using that kind of language is awful and cannot be tolerated. Please address this situation at once. I cannot belive this. John McCain is a great person. He is someone everyone must respect. Please change the topic of your post immediately.

sincerely,

imjustjoking

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Can anyone tell me what they have on John McCain?
Cannibalism? Homosexuality?

WHAT!?!?!

He's already all set up for the Kerry treatment and knows it. In fact, he was the Rove test case in making traitors out of heros. He knows he can't beat the neocon noise machine. He's probably too proud and good a man to try. I see "defeat" in McCain. I saw it in his eyes on the Bush campaign trail. There's no soul there. Whether beaten out of him or sold off, it's gone either way.

There will be no moderate savior of the Republican Party. It's fate is in the neocons' hands.

Jeb/Condi it is.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Don't see any offending language here. Just because you think McCain is a hero doesn't mean he really is.
Great article.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Don't see any offending language here. Just because you think McCain is a hero doesn't mean he really is.
Great article.

uh....it's a joke see my posting..

yada yada yada

sincerely,

I'm Just Joking = imjustjoking

DUH

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I saw it in his eyes on the Bush campaign trail. There's no soul there. Whether beaten out of him or sold off, it's gone either way.

I've seen that look countless times. But what I want to know is how did it get there?
It most certainly is one conspiracy for the ages........you can't survive POW torture for the length he endured, and now fall to some "pressure" so completely, without it being a total devistation card trumping you.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Great article.

I'm not dissin ya, I just think it's really funny you got fooled. I am the last person to advocate for any individual involved in the higher eschelons of the U.S. governspent my tax dollars on murder and evil so I left USA...BYE BYE!!!! P.S. you in B.C. eh?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Another damn Bush!? Why don't they just put a gun to our heads and pull the trigger! Say it ain't so......

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Umm, BT, McCain is a Republican after all, is he not?
As to calling someone a "whore," you got a big set, huh?

I can imagine how many ways and uses of that word he could apply to you and those around you, maybe? The point I am getting at is that I would certainly be careful how you label and/or throw around the usage of "whore".....someone might think you are referring or making reference to Clinton.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The point I am getting at is that I would certainly be careful how you label and/or throw around the usage of "whore" .....SOMEONE MIGHT THINK YOU ARE REFERRING OR MAKING REFERENCE TO CLINTON

Now That's The Kinda Stuff I Like To See From A Mod - you shoulda put that in all caps since you can do that and I can't, LadyV said you could!!!

EDIT: hehe, I'll do it for you!!

[edit on 2-3-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The point I am getting at is that I would certainly be careful how you label and/or throw around the usage of "whore".....someone might think you are referring or making reference to Clinton.

Hey, I liked clinton...he didn't do anything others haven't done, he just got caught! But still! That was pretty funny! "someone might think you are referring or making reference to Clinton"

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
John McCain is a great American, a stand-up guy who understands what courage, character, honor, and patriotism really mean.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1

John McCain is a great American, a stand-up guy who understands what courage, character, honor, and patriotism really mean.

Are you joking to? I was!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Umm, BT, McCain is a Republican after all, is he not?
As to calling someone a "whore," you got a big set, huh?

I can imagine how many ways and uses of that word he could apply to you and those around you, maybe? The point I am getting at is that I would certainly be careful how you label and/or throw around the usage of "whore".....someone might think you are referring or making reference to Clinton.

Sometimes, if I sleep on my side, they'll get a very unpleasent squeeze & I wake up sore, but that's neither here nor there!

I run my own business that is completely dependent on corp. clients ....I'm a total whore.....I don't have the option of "If you build it, they will come".

Come on Seek, before you came to ATS, me & Bob88 ran the John McCain fan club. This guy had me ready to vote for him over Gore.
He had something....I look at how he stood up for his state , as well as other national issues....he had something .
It's gone beyond being a party man, which by the way, is a reversal in it's self, into shilling for the Kennebunkport Mafia. There are plenty of "devout" GOP Senators who would not go to the lengths the John McCain clone has gone.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
John McCain is simply another hard shell gone soft when faced with the wrath of NWO masterminds spreading "democracy" for the so called better of mankind..

He's become the typical 'yes' man politician, just like all the rest!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sometimes, if I sleep on my side, they'll get a very unpleasent squeeze & I wake up sore, but that's neither here nor there!
I run my own business that is completely dependent on corp. clients ....I'm a total whore.....I don't have the option of "If you build it, they will come".

No comment to that one , friend.

Come on Seek, before you came to ATS, me & Bob88 ran the John McCain fan club.

Thats what I heard and understand.

I was just messing with you and I think you know that, but my real point was that deep down, McCain is a self-rooted Republican and being one, he is a typical 'yes-man', as any typical staunch politician, be he or she be Democrat or Republican, etc, as indicated by Syntaxer.

That in the end, it is party agenda and 'team' that matters, not self.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
unfortunately, I don't think you can get that high up in the government, not unless the powers that be have something to hold over your head just in case you decide to take off the leashed and go your own course....

I mean, how many of them are skull and bones...
It's my understanding that part of their ritual is to tell all their secrets to each other, isn't it....
well, why would they insist on known everyone's dirty laundry if they didn't have intention later on to use that knowledge to manipulate you into doing what they want?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
People, people - I think this is a classic case of "when in Rome." McCain talking up Jeb Bush three years before the 2008 campaign starts is a far cry from endorsing him three years from now.

IMO, the republican candidate in 2008 will be neither Jeb Bush nor John McCain.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karellen
People, people - I think this is a classic case of "when in Rome." McCain talking up Jeb Bush three years before the 2008 campaign starts is a far cry from endorsing him three years from now.

IMO, the republican candidate in 2008 will be neither Jeb Bush nor John McCain.

Yeah it will be Bush again, he's gonna pull a roosevelt on us! I think this is very very interesting!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was all for McCain when I used to believe in the Republican party integrity but as today all that has gone down the toilet, with the bush administration.

I really felt sad when McCain did not took a more proud stance against bush and I feel the same about Powell he was my hero also.

For some reason the power behind the Republican party is so great that they only allowed the puppets that will served them right.

And some say we still have good man around, I said all good man that want what is best for our country are scare to death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join