It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant pummeled by 2 men for wearing 'MAGA' hat: Maryland police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I was in DC a few weeks back, and noticed that there are other MAGA hats available in other colors. Saw a young Asian lady in a food court with a white hat with black lettering, no one seemed to be bothering her. I was a little surprised to see it, but maybe that's an option for avoiding unwanted attention. That being said the folks in the story deserve to catch a beating themselves, not cool at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You will get WHITE Liberals, and others of course, proclaiming this LEGAL immigrant from West Africa is a white nationalist in 3...2...1...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Most hypocritical to say the least.

Hypocritical on the part of the African because he is an immigrant himself who after not being here for that long happens not to like immigrants other than himself. Furthermore, he most definitely entered our country under false pretenses therefore remained illegally until he was able to get naturalization.

If somebody were to do the due dilligence on this "American" then it will be revealed he's a con like most of the immigrants that come to America from this continent. As president Trump said or something to that effect: most of the Africa continent is a sh¥^%hole. There's a slim to none chance an African is given a working visa to come to America if doesn't posses verifiable very high technical skills. Therefore he came as a tourist and had to lie his ass off on his tourist-visa application.

How come Trump supporters don't follow up on this? Just because it was an African immigrat who got beat up for wearing a MAGA hat think that their uncondicional sopport for Trump is validated.

You would think that an African immigrant who's been in the US for over 10 years would know better than to wear a MAGA hat given the current state of divisiveness the country finds itself under. Stupid, negligent and most arrogant to think this type of violence would not happen to him. He's lucky he didn't pull this stupid stunt in Detroit, New York or Atlanta.

edit on 18-4-2019 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2019 by Vanux because: Spell checking

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vanux

You would think that an African immigrant who's been in the US for over 10 years would know better than to wear a MAGA hat given the current state of divisiveness the country finds itself under. Stupid, negligent and most arrogant to think this type of violence would not happen to him. He's lucky he didn't pull this stupid stunt in Detroit, New York or Atlanta.

Why should he not wear it? Because you and others threaten violence against him if he does? How is that being tolerant of other ideas, as the left constantly bellows they support and accept? He has that freedom to express his opinions, and should NOT cowtow to threats from the dregs that have been told to confront and attack those that disagree with the left version of "what is right".

Talk about hypocrisy, there you have it, right in your own thoughts above.

People should NOT subject themselves to appeasement in the face of violent threats from people like you. Appeasement never works, and WILL NEVER WORK. You will be shown to be the brown shirts that you are, each and every time it happens.

Embrace it, you've earned it.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vanux

Do you not see something wrong about what you just said? People should not where this HAT because if they do they should expect violence from doing so, and are idiots to believe otherwise? Have we really come to this, where assaulting people for wearing a hat is acceptable behavior, and we defend the attackers and shame the victims?

Are you honestly sitting here and telling us the guys an idiot for wearing the hat, shaming him, and saying he should have expected to get assaulted? Do you not believe in the rule of law, rights, or freedom of speech? You don't feel even slightly that this person was a victim who's right were violated by being assaulted? Hope my girlfriend doesn't wear one of her nicer dresses and then get raped while you're on jury duty. You'll have her in jail and the rapist walking scott free.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

These pieces of garbage need to burn for what they did

I have no doubt Nazi scum hates anybody with a MAGA hat, since Trump is diametrically opposed to their retarded identity politics in extremis

Hope this Trump supporter is showered with support by the RW. IMO if anybody deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom it is victims of radical anti-American attacks by the left/Nazis/etc

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

That is a #hole country. No doubt about it. Says nothing about this fine gentleman, however. These and their mainly-leftist ilk who attack others for wearing a hat will eventually come across the wrong MAGA patriot and find themselves dead. Funny thing, when you attack someone out of the blue who is carrying a weapon you should expect them to return fire and terminate the threat with extreme prejudice.

MAGA

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

There are plenty of individuals excerising their right to carry who also wear these hats. In reality it’s already in motion. What you’re describing is someone mentally ill wanting to provoke and kill someone, which of course is not good. But back to the topic at hand, can’t wait to hear when an actual law abiding maga hat wearing gun owning citizen has to defend him or herself. I will never have sympathy for Darwin Award winners.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Apparently a lot of Dumb Democrats think that America was only Great when it was white.

The attackers were not white. They were mad he was wearing it as usual but also stole everything he had on him.

I never thought I would see the day where a large group of mentally challenged and the media would compare something or someone saying "Make America Great Again" as being racist.

HOW STUPID CAN THESE PEOPLE GET ?

My Grandfather a long time Man Of God warned me that we would see the worst that man had to off in my Generation, I knew after he predicted the day of his death when he was in good health, dying from a massive heart attack I would need to wise up and get right with the man upstairs, more than I already was anyway.

I definitely see a trend now, no matter who tries to stop it, the non stop fall away from God is happening at a rapid pace and with the big nuclear powers poking each other in the nose it is bound to get ugly, very ugly.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Do you not see something wrong about what you just said? People should not where this HAT because if they do they should expect violence from doing so, and are idiots to believe otherwise? Have we really come to this, where assaulting people for wearing a hat is acceptable behavior, and we defend the attackers and shame the victims?

Are you honestly sitting here and telling us the guys an idiot for wearing the hat, shaming him, and saying he should have expected to get assaulted? Do you not believe in the rule of law, rights, or freedom of speech? You don't feel even slightly that this person was a victim who's right were violated by being assaulted? Hope my girlfriend doesn't wear one of her nicer dresses and then get raped while you're on jury duty. You'll have her in jail and the rapist walking scott free.

Hell, if it wasn't red I would ware it all the time lol. I just don't like red for any clothes unless its a flag on a shirt or hat.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vanux

Most hypocritical to say the least.

Hypocritical on the part of the African because he is an immigrant himself who after not being here for that long happens not to like immigrants other than himself. Furthermore, he most definitely entered our country under false pretenses therefore remained illegally until he was able to get naturalization.

If somebody were to do the due dilligence on this "American" then it will be revealed he's a con like most of the immigrants that come to America from this continent. As president Trump said or something to that effect: most of the Africa continent is a sh¥^%hole. There's a slim to none chance an African is given a working visa to come to America if doesn't posses verifiable very high technical skills. Therefore he came as a tourist and had to lie his ass off on his tourist-visa application.

If he lied on his visa application then he is at least going through the system instead of jumping the border.

He is staying in contact with ICE rather than dropping off the grid, and if his claim falls through, they'll know where to find him and deport him.

People who stay on the grid are far less likely to be engaging in criminal activity.

How come Trump supporters don't follow up on this? Just because it was an African immigrat who got beat up for wearing a MAGA hat think that their uncondicional sopport for Trump is validated.

I don't think anyone really cares what his specific background is. If he's here legally, then he's here legally.

He is showing basic respect to the country that has taken him in.

With Mexican immigration it's all self entitlement and pity trains. "Dreamers" who's only dream is what it would be like if Americans would work to pay feed their oversized, unplanned, family.

It is indeed a wonderful dream! I wish some other country "owed" me a free ride on its welfare system!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join