It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV News Broadcast YTVid Notre Dame fire was set intentionally Live News Captured Clear as day?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So i don't like the source on YT but it portrays a news broadcast that captures someone moving along the Upper levels/roof line at the start of the fire...
Clear as day with a back pack this broadcast needs to be identified and found it may have been live but wouldn't it still be recorded?
Now before you roast me for being phobic i just want to identify 1.the broad cast news station2. want to see another or original source for the video... Because this may be a smoking GUN if this was intentional.

And to my online detriment i am playing devils advocate here because no one wants to touch it for fear of being Labeled i just want to explore all possibilities and a lot of YT vids ARE being suppressed if it does not hold the official line- "tragic Accident" Vs "Intentional Destruction"

Please help me find and post the original Live content direct from the news station. So we may be absolutely sure.
edit on 16-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

(post by spiritualarchitect removed for political trolling and baiting)
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Because this may be a smoking GUN if this was intentional.

What idiot starts a fire on a lower part of the structure and then climbs up to a farther and higher part to stroll about?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Before yall start roasting ... lets find the original live broadcast please just to prove this person actually was there. who it was and why ....

I found the news station RTVE

www.rtve.es...

Now can we find the original content saved of archived???

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

YES!!!

THis may the ReaSon for sOme DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Fake New = Real WArs

LET THE HOLY WARS BEGIN!!!!!
edit on th08Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:08:49 -0500K201944930pm4 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like he's wearing a cassock to me... Not exactly shocking...

I'm open to the idea the fire was not accidental, but this is nothing to me. *shrug*

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What idiots strap on bombs and walks into buildings/ structures?
Crazy is as crazy does.

Edit: not saying that is what occurred here...just responding generally.

edit on 4 16 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
What idiots strap on bombs and walks into buildings/ structures?

People with a purpose, unlike this person who isn't starting a fire.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You're in good company....

Glenn Beck and Alex Jones think it was intentionally set.

(post by TinySickTears removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Not at all

I didnt even hint at it

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Have they pulled a passport from the rubble?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Looks like a construction worker to me. Complete with hard hat and safety vest.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, it is possible the fire was intentionally started. They have not ruled that out yet anywhere that I have seen. The news only states that it is possible it was caused by remodeling ongoing there. Until the investigators get in and get their testing done, there is no way of knowing what happened.

The person that was up there only shows that there were people in the building at the time. It could be a cleaning person, I would think that they have people cleaning that place. I expect there were also more people in the building when the fire started. I will wait till more evidence comes out, actually any evidence as to what happened, before deciding what to believe about this. I am not thinking that anyone in the church will cover anything up, the Frency government, yes they may interfere with the police investigation a bit to make it say what they feel is appropriate.

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes because the only possibility from the MSM and every news organization is oh it was an accident meanwhile there is footage of someone on the upper levels walking around with a backpack on and not a single person is questioning this ?

have you seen the on line celebration from Muslims? here read some of these and tell me im wrong-

pbs.twimg.com...

Read each and every one and tell me that the rhetoric posted doesn't raise suspicion of a Muslim act of Arson against a Christian or Western establishment?

a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Because no one is even looking for the truth at all its all spoon fed from MSM and ANYONE that goes against that narrative even to ask questions now is the bad guy right?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join