It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar On Notre Dame Cathedral Fire...It’s Just Some "Art and Architecture"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You fools do realize she's trolling the Right, correct? You know, just like Trump is when he says something provably false or highly inflammatory. IO is using Trump's preferred tactic to whip up the #e. Can't believe you can't see that. I mean you're constantly pointing out the myriad occasions that Trump is trolling. I can't see how you'd miss this.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
You fools do realize she's trolling the Right, correct? You know, just like Trump is when he says something provably false or highly inflammatory. IO is using Trump's preferred tactic to whip up the #e. Can't believe you can't see that. I mean you're constantly pointing out the myriad occasions that Trump is trolling. I can't see how you'd miss this.

Trump would have expressed sympathy, even if it was fake. Omar cant do that because she hates white Christian's and Catholics with every fiber of her being and wants harm done to them. She cant Express anything contrary to that.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sorry, while I despise her mainly because she is a radical muslim (sorry for the redundancy), in this case I don't see anything wrong with her words.

Please let's not get unhinged like the radical left, and save our 'calling outs' for things if substance.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Funny how everybody is afraid of using the word "Muslim" and those afraid of using it are also the ones calling out racists left and right.. Not saying a muslim did it.. but if it was, he/she could burn all of Paris down, and everybody would blame it on lightning or white men

Doesn't ATS strike you as extremely anti-Muslim and against anything that isn't white and American? Lol, hey man next time an earthquake occurs that kills thousands of people - blame it on the Muslims why won't you

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

originally posted by: Spacespider
Funny how everybody is afraid of using the word "Muslim" and those afraid of using it are also the ones calling out racists left and right.. Not saying a muslim did it.. but if it was, he/she could burn all of Paris down, and everybody would blame it on lightning or white men

Doesn't ATS strike you as extremely anti-Muslim and against anything that isn't white and American? Lol, hey man next time an earthquake occurs that kills thousands of people - blame it on the Muslims why won't you
No. There are plenty of opposing viewpoints here, and some Muslim members as well, whom I respect for their worship of God/Allah, however I do not wish to see Sharia Law supplant the US Constitution. Liberal supporters are naive at best about this matter. I do not want to see such cultural changes as multiple wives, which is allowed in Quran but please don’t import it into the States. However, there is also some radicalization and I think some involvement by the TPTB who exploit things in the name and under the guise of “conflict management”.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I bet you think that all
Conservatives are alt-right too.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Doesn't ATS strike you as extremely anti-Muslim and against anything that isn't white and American?

yes

and getting worse by the day

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Doesn't ATS strike you as extremely anti-Muslim and against anything that isn't white and American?

yes

and getting worse by the day

And getting anti-religious as well. Seculars have expressed a lot of antipathy especially toward Christians. I guess it’s what kind if filters people have on their eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

well religion is basically cancer so no complaints from me there

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What If Mecca was damaged by a meteorite and the response was ... “ Rocks and geography culturally draw people together “ I’m not a religious type , but Omar marginalized holy relics ( believed by many) to art and architecture ? Very insensitive IMO

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

To those who are not Catholic (or Christian), the holy significance of Notre Dame is not recognized. If a meteor hit Mecca and demolished it, I would post sympathy toward those of Islamic faith who were mourning it, but I would not be able to grasp the religious significance. Likewise, Ilhan Omar, being Muslim, can appreciate the destruction and sympathize, which she did, but she cannot - and should not be expected to - grasp the religious significance.

Freedom of religion means freedom of all religions, and a part of that is realizing that not everyone will hold one's most precious icons in the same manner as one does themselves. It is enough that she expressed her sympathy for the loss.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What is your problem with people with faith? Just those who would be upset by the burning of the cathedral? Or faith of any kind?

So tolerant of you.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Who the hell are you to say who can run and who cannot run in a state you don't even live in? Get out of here with that bullsh**. She is eligible to run under all standards and she was voted on by her constituents. You sound very unamerican for someone who keeps yelling that people are anti-American.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
never mind
edit on 19-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ilhan Omar said of the 9/11 terror attacks: "Some People Did Something".

It's easy to visualize her saying the same thing about the 300 Christians murdered in SRI Lanka.

Example: twitter.com...
edit on 4/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join