It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar On Notre Dame Cathedral Fire...It’s Just Some "Art and Architecture"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

come on Friar

you are a smart guy

you see the tone of the posts around here.

people posting clearly fake edited videos pushing agendas getting all kinds of stars
the usual people eating it up

mods not doing anything about these comments from either side but boy you call someone a vagina and that # gets deleted.

i know you see what is happening

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course not !!!!!!

Once re-rung, spun, bleach-dried
left devoid of any context and common sense
only then is it presented to the Fox viewer of one
In Macheese size gobbets, for the digitally challenged

Just like Mcd gobbets of any nature
the process needs to be repeated and repeated
before a modicum of saiety is reached

Albeit only fleeting...
Until the next mega-bucket fix of Fox 'n' Frenzz" arrives

Do you like these things ?

Can't say i do ...

edit on 16-4-2019 by Cassi3l because: ... of course, the positive point about 'Holy Week", is the ressurection at the end of it ...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

come on Friar

you are a smart guy

you see the tone of the posts around here.

people posting clearly fake edited videos pushing agendas getting all kinds of stars
the usual people eating it up

mods not doing anything about these comments from either side but boy you call someone a vagina and that # gets deleted.

i know you see what is happening

I see many people who don't like Omar saying they don't feel her comments here were bad.

I think that's a good thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

they are and it is

does not negate the rest of the garbage most of them spew and the garbage others are still spewing

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

they are and it is

does not negate the rest of the garbage most of them spew and the garbage others are still spewing

What garbage?

The notre dame threads. Yep the mods moved it to the LOL forum; what more do you want them to do?

Yes there are threads I find dumb; that has always been the case.

I find it hard to take serious a person posting threads about Trump talking about santa clause claiming that fox news has caused an infiltration of people talking about aoc and omar on threads.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

they are and it is

What garbage?

The notre dame threads. Yep the mods moved it to the LOL forum; what more do you want them to do?

Yes there are threads I find dumb; that has always been the case.

I find it hard to take serious a person posting threads about Trump talking about santa clause claiming that fox news has caused an infiltration of people talking about aoc and omar on threads.

i dont want them to do anything

and they moved 1 of his 5 that he made in 1 day about the same thing with the same fake crap

look man my opinion stands

clearly so does yours so it is what it is

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
It was a beautiful church.

The kind of church you fantasize about marrying your brother in....

#dreamwedding

You need to issue a "potential screen spewing" warning when you post stuff like dat.

Walks off to get towel.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
One man's garbage..
Is another's..
whatevever

Could we not agree to disagree between us right now
start up a new thing ...juqst to be cool !

! Before we end up getting warnings / banned for going off topic !

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think what she said was decent. You're looking for things that aren’t there.

What about Trump when 50 people are murdered and he couldn’t say what’s right or identify the culprit's depraved thought. Or even condemn white racism and Nazism.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What about Trump when 50 people are murdered and he couldn’t say what’s right or identify the culprit's depraved thought. Or even condemn white racism and Nazism.

He did condemn racism in all three speeches after Charlottesville.

Liars in the media have successfully spread the narrative he didn't.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You mean the guy in New Zealand who was infatuated with China's communist government and championed the adoption of their political system and policies? That guy? The least western society approving "white national" in the history of the media's misuse of the label?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You know facts don't matter.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You mean the guy in New Zealand who was infatuated with China's communist government and championed the adoption of their political system and policies? That guy? The least western society approving "white national" in the history of the

Yes the media's misuse of the label?

Oh my bad I missed the 50 number, thought he was talking abot Charlottesville.

Yes I wonder why left leaning leaders didn't call out communist china loving environmentalists when the new Zealand murderer killed those people.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You mean the guy in New Zealand who was infatuated with China's communist government and championed the adoption of their political system and policies? That guy? The least western society approving "white national" in the history of the

Yes the media's misuse of the label?

Oh my bad I missed the 50 number, thought he was talking abot Charlottesville.

Yes I wonder why left leaning leaders didn't call out communist china loving environmentalists when the new Zealand murderer killed those people.

I'd rather we find out why the media is so conspicuously allowed to spread utter horsesh_t about these stories and still experience so many jumping on the bandwagon and taking the media conclusions as the gospel. Seems like some pretty strong confirmation bias... but that can't be because those same leftists have been on a tear against such things of late. :rolleyes:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It’s like “somebody did something”. It reeks of blandness. She sees it as art and architecture, not the citadel of Christian Holy Worship that it is. Here’s an article describing how people saved the Holy Relics including the Crown of Thorns. www.google.com...
edit on 16-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Grasping at straws makes you no better that they are, nor does twisting the words to fit your narrative. This is a great example of one of the problems with our society today. No matter the faith the political party there is always someone who will twist and pervert words to demonize others. What she said about September 11th was horrid and I personally can’t stand the woman for multiple reasons, but this is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Cannot stand this arrogant anti American .

And her views and words are very popular among the American demographic now.

Seems she is getting more donations for re election now then ever.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I have a lot of problems with Omar. This tweet ain't one of them. She was respectful and compassionate. I'm not sure how I am supposed to bash her for that, so I'll praise her instead.

Thank you, Ilhan Omar, for stating your compassion for the millions of Catholics that are in mourning now over a global treasure.

Do not fall into the trap that has beset those who rage against Trump at every opportunity, or those who raged at Obama at every opportunity. There is plenty to disagree with; there is no need to look for more where it does not exist. Doing so only weakens your arguments where a problem does exist.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

"praying for every first responder trying to save this wonder"
I'm not sure if it's what she tweeted or just her you have a problem with but the tweet offers no offence in my opinion.

Muslims are bad ... right ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join