It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame fire. Someone on North Tower ...UPDATED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
My question is have you seen this video before ?

We have, TheJesuit posted it last night (I think) to try and convince us this is a Muslim man nonchalantly wandering about starting fires. The silly thing about that is, he's right on one thing, the building is on fire and this fella is in no rush. I'd suggest a firebug would not be casually wondering about like that. You know who would? First responders and safety inspectors whose jobs it is to go into buildings like this to fight the fires or assess damage.

I like your thread better, it doesn't stink of bias...
edit on 16/4/19 by djz3ro because: Fix spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Should I have used a gender neutral pronoun?

Maybe “it ” was Quasimodo?

Edit:

I’ve told everyone about my dyslexia which causes problems with grammar.

Are you going to do this every time I stary a thread ?

Concentrated on saving the north tower. “ how the hell do you know that “

My bad they concentrated on saving both of the towers .....

French President Emmanuel Macron praised firefighters for saving the cathedral's iconic facade and towers, saying "the worst has been avoided."

www.abc15.com...

edit on 16-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Construction worker. Yellow vest. Hard hat

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's a spirit, an angel.

An end of the world creature. A time traveller.

Many realistic possibilities here, it doesn't have to be the Omar bin-Buugiman from the Salafists.

Besides, Muslims in full get up are always going for walks by themselves high up on the tower during dangerous catastrophic fire. He's from the Islamic Waffle department, they put out the Al-Aqsa Mosque fire that was happening on the same day that no one heard about or cared about but was a thing that happened.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This thread is off to the hoax bin.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

twitter.com...

It wont matter..

CT's have the wonderful ability to deflect, change the end game or in general just refuse to admin when facts show a different story then the narrative they are trying to tell..

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I did say it was likely a first responser

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yeah I’m sure on other platforms this will go on for months . If I would’ve seen Hal Turner had his hand in it I never would’ve posted that video .

Djz3ro

Yup you made the right call .

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yellow vest! OMG you know what that means!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some people seem very desparate to connect this to Islamic terrorism, I know the feeling certain things happen and i want to automatically place blame on this group or that group but I am learning to save my opinion until sufficient credible evidence is out.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Yeah I’m sure on other platforms this will go on for months . If I would’ve seen Hal Turner had his hand in it I never would’ve posted that video .

Djz3ro

Yup you made the right call .

He was wandering about too calmly to be an arsonist, no sense of urgency to his movements, a ne'er-do-wel would be looking around to make sure the coast was clear. I spent quite a few years working security, I'm quite good at reading people from their body movements...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Some people seem very desparate to connect this to Islamic terrorism, I know the feeling certain things happen and i want to automatically place blame on this group or that group but I am learning to save my opinion until sufficient credible evidence is out.

Critical thinking is more important now than ever. Between fake news and people spreading false narratives to suit their own political agenda the waters are so muddy, obviously we all imagine the what-if's and it's fine to discuss possibilities but it's idiotic to stick to your guns despite undeniable proof you're mistaken. I totally agree, I've addressed this desperation head on a few times now...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Trump did it! I'm certain of it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join