It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Science Narrative as a Disease - The law agrees.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Climate science dissent is a disease that must be eradicated. The stakes are so high that lives must be destroyed for the greater good.

Whilst the disease appeared to have abated there is evidence that it is making a comeback, therefore we must hit it hard and allow no room for it to regain a stronghold. We cannot rely on herd immunity or measles parties (immersing deniers in behind closed door threat parties).

We must slash and burn before they wake up and notice that the game is rigged.

We Uni's are good at stifling free speech.

Once upon a time Uni's thrived in being institutions for the expression of differing viewpoints. Where innovation and a true quest for knowledge free from persecution were its guiding principles.

The courts have proven that some scientists are known to lie and act in an unlawful manner.

The disease of climate change due to anthropomorphism.

Why is it a disease you may ask; simple, its fits the definition according to the English language.

You can scream and kick all you like, but you can’t deny this.

Like homosexuality was considered a disease by psychiatry, so too in the future people will look back and judge the actions of disease ridden pseudoscience.

They’ll label it the Al Gore disease.

Disease
Definition: noun

a disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that produces specific symptoms or that affects a specific location and is not simply a direct result of physical injury.

"bacterial meningitis is quite a rare disease"

synonyms: illness, sickness, ill health;

also: a particular quality or disposition regarded as adversely affecting a person or group of people.

"we are suffering from the British disease of self-deprecation"

“James Cook University marine scientist Peter Ridd's sacking 'unlawful', court rules”

www.abc.net.au...

“A marine scientist was unlawfully sacked by James Cook University (JCU) in north Queensland for criticising his colleagues' research on the impacts of climate change on the Great Barrier Reef, the Federal Circuit Court of Australia has ruled.

Dr Peter Ridd was dismissed by James Cook University (JCU) last year after being issued with a number of warnings for comments he made about a lead coral researcher and for telling Sky TV that organisations like the Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) could "no longer be trusted".

Court documents said Dr Ridd described his colleague in an email as "not having any clue about the weather", and that he "will give the normal doom science about the Great Barrier Reef".

Dr Ridd said in another email that JCU, along with other universities, were "Orwellian in nature"

"The case started about my comments about the quality of some of the Great Barrier Reef science … and it sort of ended up in an academic freedom case," Dr Ridd said. Dr Ridd said he stood by his comments

National Tertiary Education Union (NTEU) vice-president Andrew Bonnell said it was clear the university had breached its commitment to academic freedom.

"Even if someone is saying something unpopular, if you have a scientist or other academic speaking — especially on the matter related to their expertise — then they have a right to represent unpopular opinions, even if some people find it annoying," Mr Bonnell said.

Never gagged or silenced,

In a statement Provost Professor Chris Cocklin disagreed with the judge and said the university was "considering its options". "[We] are also troubled by the fact that he fails to refer to any legal precedent or case law in Australia to support his interpretation of our enterprise agreement, or academic freedom in Australian employment law," the statement said....

"What was in issue was how to he communicated about others, how he denigrated others, and how he breached confidentiality, which impacted not only on him, but on others."

And there you have it. How academics hide behide confidentiality and NDA’s or Commercial Reasons to shut down science and opinion for the agenda.

There is no money from Government coffers for grants etc if you go against the grain.

Its all about maintaining the cash flowing and science be damned.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

"And there you have it. How academics hide behide confidentiality and NDA’s or Commercial Reasons to shut down science and opinion for the agenda.

There is no money from Government coffers for grants etc if you go against the grain.

Its all about maintaining the cash flowing and science be damned. "

I can confirm this statement from direct experience with the national research council, universities and colleges to the point of being issued gag orders to stop me and associates from naming names. If you do not supply the government with the lies they want, you will not get the grants. If you go against the government in the middle or after program completion, you will get no further grants and they will use everything in their power to discredit you..

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure all the soot going into the air from burning fossil fuel is not a good thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Exactly - and I do insist it fits the criteria of being labeled a disease with all its symptoms and deleterious effects on society and lives destroyed.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Who would dare question the pillars of Scientism, about AGW?

(Just running-off to pay my climate-taxes, and will come-back to read more later.)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Much of the science backing climate change is being interpreted improperly, we should consider more aspects of our disregard of the environment, but the people trying to push climate change are focusing on a few little things to gain taxes for their program.

Science has created much of the problems we have with poisoning the environment, we actually need to simplify things instead of causing more unnatural chemistry or highly concentrated natural chemistry from being dumped into the environment. We need to dampen our unnecessary traveling all over the world, but should not raise the burden on those just going to work or heating their moderate homes. The elite who are running the climate agenda are wasting a lot of everything. Their constant usage of science is actually contributing to the problem. Eco friendly is basically economy friendly these days.

Vacation locally, do not fly to europe or other countries to watch an eclipse or look at the tourist attractions if France or Italy. Spend your money locally to support your community, and buy from American factories that have more stringent ecology regulations. Try to buy meats from local farmers where the cows eat the grasses and fart less than corn fed or soy fed cows do. Shipping fresh veggies half way across the country treated with chemicals so they do not oxidize is not good for anyone, buy frozen veggies instead. These people promoting eating fresh...old fresh instead of in season locally cause a lot of environmental impact when so much trucking is done and lots of that stuff is getting wasted. Even then it is better than buying fruits and veggies from South America because of the delivery of the foods is so environmentally taxing.

We got major problems, society has gotten all mixed up. Science is doing modification of all kinds of organisms to make chemicals too, maybe it is not harmful to us, but these modified microbes are unpredictable as to what they may do to the environment.

So I am delusional since I do not agree with the climate change agenda, since I feel it is not appropriate and is actually causing more harm than good because of their narrow minded approach to fixing the problem.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So I am delusional since I do not agree with the climate change agenda, since I feel it is not appropriate and is actually causing more harm than good because of their narrow minded approach to fixing the problem.

No you're not delusional. Thnaks for gracing this thread. I always learn something new from your posts.

Vacation locally, do not fly to europe or other countries to watch an eclipse or look at the tourist attractions if France or Italy.

Frequent flying has now been more affordable for a no. of factors. I would suggest that Americans do more of it. The small price in extra "greenhouse emissions" to pay is outweighed by them getting a better feel for the rest of the world.

They also might get the story that the rest of the world is human as well, not some "enemy out to get them".

Totally agree with the eating of veggies and fruit that are local and in season rather than the "gassed" imported".

join