It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I have to introduce myself here first, urm, ok

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: gortex

How about a caramel apple with bacon..it's amazing!

BTW welcome RUokayHun...Bacon is kind of a big deal here

Is that the real shape of the Earth?! Caramel apple with bacon shaped earth?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Nice to meet you! I think you will be happy here with the wealth of information that you will find. Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: RUokayHun

Well you definitely connected with the right place. ATS has a treasure trove of fascinating conspiracies and theories that are usually well debated. Many really give you pause for thought and consideration. The skies sure have become more interesting to me since I arrived here.

Oh and as a Trekkie fan, you will probably find some interesting conspiracy threads regarding past predicting future or government covering up the high tech that we really have.

Enjoy!
Just had a quick search and found this www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are lots more for me to read through so thanks for pointing me in that direction

And thanks again for the warm welcome everybody. I will share chocolate bacon as soon as it is ready, how about white chocolate as well or does that make me a deplorable?!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Welcome.

Don't touch my stuff.

Lol 😂

Sweet name you got there! Welcome to Paradise, but don’t drink the Ether!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

This made me laugh!!!

The conversations here seem much better than the bickering on facebook.

Welcome to the mudpit!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Welcome. If you've only recently discovered ATS, you're in for an adventure. Don't get too disheartened by the flood of political threads, we're much more than that.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Renemver the time, in the middle of the night
.... You were walking in your sleep, through the valley of fear, to a river so deep?

You must have been searching for something, taken out of your soul.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Believe it or not we were not a site about politics much except during election season. However, we are in a special time and the world seems full of "special people" that are addicted to the war.

May your glass be always half full, I will see you around our favorite jungle!

edit on 16/4/19 by spirit_horse because: I hope you guessed my name....

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hey, I was looking forward to asking you to recite the lyrics to "White Wedding", but it turns out that was Billy Idol. Always get those 2 confused!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

welcome to a treasure trove of information , disinformation and all the weird and wonderful you can imagine and then some . a good way to start is with top stories then browse the latest news followed by a journey into whatever forums pique your interest which can easily lead into stepping out days later unshaven bleary eyed but full of new found knowledge . enjoy !

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I was flabbergasted the other day when I learned Billy Idol sang the song "Eyes without a face". Mandella'd?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Oh man, you're in for a treat.

We have all kinds of members here to help you on your search of information into almost any subject. We have experts as well on particular things.

For instance, do you like Billy Joel?

Lysergic (member here), is our resident expert on Billy Joel. He could listen to 10 seconds of any live Billy Joel Youtube clip without looking and tell you where the concert was.

If you ever run into him on the board, you should totally bring up Billy Joel, it will make his day and he'll go on and on teaching you the coolest facts.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll find your way around here just fine.

Dafuq.

He don't listen to that sheet.

What goes on here??

Have you ever actually had a conversation with Lys? You can't even...

edit on 16-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum

D

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thanks again for the warm welcomes
I have been reading some cool threads in the aliens forum, also conspiracies, I could spend weeks just reading old threads which are new to me. I have clicked on the mudpit and backed away quickly, I am interested in politics but think it is all a staged act to divide and control us with the illusion of freedom. Hundreds of years ago my life would probably been that of a peasant, I'm still a peasant in this time zone, just have a car, TV, clean water, and shiny things like electrical gadgets, peasantry has improved over the centuries

<< 1   >>

join