It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, I have to introduce myself here first, urm, ok

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Nothing special, regular human, work, pay bills, rinse and repeat. I found ATS by accident searching about UFO's and area 51. I have an open mind about most things but the flat earth people seem a bit too much even for me. Hope to join in some threads here. The conversations here seem much better than the bickering on facebook. Can't think of anything else to say so hello.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Oh man, you're in for a treat.

We have all kinds of members here to help you on your search of information into almost any subject. We have experts as well on particular things.

For instance, do you like Billy Joel?

Lysergic (member here), is our resident expert on Billy Joel. He could listen to 10 seconds of any live Billy Joel Youtube clip without looking and tell you where the concert was.

If you ever run into him on the board, you should totally bring up Billy Joel, it will make his day and he'll go on and on teaching you the coolest facts.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll find your way around here just fine.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

Welcome to the craziness that is ATS!! The UFO section on ATS is outstanding, but you also might want to check the aviation section for reports and news on aircraft that fly out of Area 51.
I love the flat earthers, they prove just how gullible people really are!!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Must be nice living off of that George Soros round earth money.

Playing right into the hands of our overlords.

Shame

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hello and welcome RUokayHun , enjoy your stay and don't eat the cookies if they're offered , the chocolate chips aren't chocolate.

Bacon ?

Go on , you know you wanna.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who said I wasn't one of the Overlords, and flat earthers taste far better than round earthers do!!! Now bow down to your Lizard Overlord.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hold up. Lysergic likes Joel? This is possibly the greatest conspiracy of all time.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I smell bacon!

Oh and er, welcome to ATS and stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just I'm time, the Conspiracy world is hotting up.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Welcome Aboard 👍

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Welcome, you've already contributed so much to us. Because of your very first thread I have been introduced to Chocolate Covered Bacon, I don't know if I'll ever find a better thread. Welcome!

*Goes to find chocolate covered Bacon*

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Welcome aboard! May I ask, have you always had an interest in UFOs or Area 51 stuff or did something you experienced/discovered sent you onto your journey of discovery?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Welcome. But I have to point out that chocolate covered bacon is just wrong. Marmalade, yes, chocolate - no.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome
Chocolate covered bacon mmm, never tried that but tempted with the marmalade suggestion!

a reply to: CynConcepts I read war of the worlds when I was about 12, got me hooked what with star trek and others on TV growing up. I like camping out and laying on my back watching the night sky. All those stars out there I like to think that an alien is laying on their back somewhere looking at ours. Never seen anything unusual myself just shooting stars and the ISS.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Welcome.

Don't touch my stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Too late, I 'accidentally' dumped out your Metamucil.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Too late, I 'accidentally' dumped out your Metamucil.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Flat Earth ?
Hades , I believe in a "flat" universe
One dimensional with strings providing the "illusion" of the rest.
So do some astronomers and physicists

edit on 4/16/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/16/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

How about a caramel apple with bacon..it's amazing!

BTW welcome RUokayHun...Bacon is kind of a big deal here

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Well you definitely connected with the right place. ATS has a treasure trove of fascinating conspiracies and theories that are usually well debated. Many really give you pause for thought and consideration. The skies sure have become more interesting to me since I arrived here.

Oh and as a Trekkie fan, you will probably find some interesting conspiracy threads regarding past predicting future or government covering up the high tech that we really have.

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join