It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keanu Reeves Shows Us His Most Prized Motorcycles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here's an 11 minute video of Keanu Reeves showing off his favourite motorcycles and the motorcycles he is creating and building at his own motorcycle shop , Arch Motorcycle.

Nice to see an 850 Norton Commando in pride of place , Keanu is a true biker.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Here's an 11 minute video of Keanu Reeves showing off his favourite motorcycles and the motorcycles he is creating and building at his own motorcycle shop , Arch Motorcycle.

Nice to see an 850 Norton Commando in pride of place , Keanu is a true biker.

His Arch Motorcycles are gorgeous.... that Method 143... OMG. 2300cc VTwin!

Arch Motorcycles

Cost an arm and a leg too... maybe a kidney.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That is a beautiful machine with an insane engine !
Love it.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

That is a beautiful machine with an insane engine !
Love it.

If I were young, rich, and single my garage would be full of those bikes... lol.

Hoping to get a BMW GS1250 or a k1600b in the next couple of years when I get my life back after my kids finally get into elementary school.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I love motorcycles. Honda 125cc, Honda 350 cc Suzuki 400 Yamaha Jog and Suzuki Let's 4

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ummm...dayum...beautiful bikes...

I was out riding the ZX12R unlimited a couple days ago when the weather was warm...I've got to start the side car bike customizations soon...It's a 1980 Honda 900 custom ten gear with 4000 miles on it...with a 1980 sidecar...
The sidecar came off another of the same year and make that I'm going to strip down into a rat bike...

I'll post pics of the customizations...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Rat bikes are the coolest , they just don't care.

Good luck with the customizations , never ridden a bike with a sidecar but I did ride in the sidecar of a mates BSA sidecar unit ... scared me silly.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nemo, its time to renew your passport.

It expired on 9/11/01.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

Rat bikes are the coolest , they just don't care.

Good luck with the customizations , never ridden a bike with a sidecar but I did ride in the sidecar of a mates BSA sidecar unit ... scared me silly.

Ummm...yeah...sidecars are a totally different animal...you actually have to steer them and you use flat aspect tires on the bike and the car...unlike the rounded tires...

Matter of fact...I bought the side car rig off a friend who bought the bike and car new in 1980...the side car still has the same tire on it from when he bought it new...amazing that it still doesn't have any dry rot or checking and loads of tread all these years later...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Nemo, its time to renew your passport.

It expired on 9/11/01.

If that is real it's high in weirdness, the matrix was made in 1997 to 1999 and released in 1999, but Neo's ID in the movie has an expiry of Sept 11, 2001?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/16.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

oh its indeed real.

Strange stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I love old motorcycles

Here is my 1953 Eagle. Jay Leno has one like it, but mine is a little nicer

It has a suicide shifter along side the gas tank, I love working on it, and polishing it up. Its really comfortable with the wide soft leather seat and barrel springs.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The more I look at that little Eagle the more I like it , yeah it is a cool colour but not so sure about the seat.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex That seat is wide like a saddle. Real soft and springy.

I also have a 1949 "step through". Some people call it a turtle back. It has a small trunk to stow your helmet and tools. I had an 8 horse high compression flat head husky motor built for it, across the country in Tennessee. I had a compression release installed so that you could kick the motor over. Its very powerful. These scooters get about 100 miles to the gallon, and turn a lot of heads. They are also very loud. Single cylinder. They sound like half a Harley. It is real fun to ride, and insurance /registration is low cost. Ill have to put up a picture of that one some time

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
He definitely has good taste when it comes to bikes.

top topics

join