It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders Says Democrats Not 'Smart Enough' To Understand Trump's Taxes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And to think Biden is running for 2020. hahaha.. Not a chance in hades will he win.

I think Ron Paul is the only Candidate I would consider other than President Trump at this point. No one else has proven worthy of the task.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Sarah Sanders Says ...
hmm hmm

Mueller report: press secretary Sarah Sanders admitted to lying to reporters

Sanders’ claim on 10 May 2017, the day after Comey was fired, that “countless members of the FBI” opposed Comey was “a slip of the tongue”, Sanders told the special counsel’s office in an interview last year.

Wait, what ?
A white-house press secretary lies to the press ?

....Sanders repeated that “slip of the tongue” during a press briefing the following day, when skeptical White House reporters questioned her on her claim that Comey did not have support within the FBI’s rank and file. One reporter asked what basis the White House had for that conclusion, given that the FBI’s acting director had publicly said that Comey still had the support among the FBI’s agents.

“I can speak to my own personal experience,” Sanders told the White House press. “I’ve heard from countless members of the FBI that are grateful and thankful for the president’s decision.”

She went on: “I’ve certainly heard from a large number of individuals. And that’s just myself. And I don’t know that many people in the FBI.”

“You personally have talked to countless officials, employees, since this happened?” another reporter asked later.
“Correct,” Sanders said.
“I mean, really?” the second reporter asked.
“Between like, email, text messages – absolutely,” Sanders said.
“Fifty? Sixty? Seventy?” the reporter asked.
“Look, we’re not going to get into a numbers game. I have heard from a large number of individuals that work at the FBI that said they’re very happy with the president’s decision. I don’t know what else I can say.”

A year later, in interviews with the special counsel’s office, Sanders said “that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made ‘in the heat of the moment’ that was not founded on anything”.

Little wonder then that "Pressers" are becoming a rareity
A spider's web of lies and deceit to coverup and walk back on
Over time, that must get a bit wearsome for Lyin' Sarah !

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
With this guy siding with Democrats, they can't lose!

Mr. KAC!: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The left are so A - typical, it's unfortunate they get half their news from watching SNL.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The great thing is, you'll always have to wonder. You prove that your motivation comes from your need to catch him in the wrong and your belief he is guilty of... something... based on nothing.

He is orange though I'll give you that.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

The great thing is, you'll always have to wonder.

Not so sure about that.

You prove that your motivation comes from your need to catch him in the wrong and your belief he is guilty of... something... based on nothing.

I have no motivation nor do I need to prove anything , he's not my President , I'm just a foreign guy pointing at the Troll in chief mostly laughing but sometimes shaking my head in disbelief.

As an aside I never thought the collusion thing was a runner , not even Trump is that stupid.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join