It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Democrats Subpoena Deutsche - Chase - CitiGroup - Bank of America for All Trump Transactions.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Democrats getting exceptionally nervous and jerky as Thursday Morning nears.

Lots of lost sleep tonight 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats getting exceptionally nervous and jerky as Thursday Morning nears.

Lots of lost sleep tonight 😎

DEMOCRATS and the MSM are LIVID!!!

House Democrats exploded in anger Wednesday over Attorney General William Barr’s plans to roll out special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, accusing the Justice Department of trying to spin the report’s contents and protect President Donald Trump.

Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will hold a press conference at 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning to review the report, which will include redactions. The report will then be delivered to Congress between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m., the department confirmed.
Source: www.politico.com...

WELL PLAYED Mr. Barr and Mr. Rosenstein!

I suggest keeping the report secret until 11:59pm tomorrow. Or even better, change your mind and decide not to release it to anyone. That is 100% within your right to do!

Maybe by the time the holiday weekend is over, there will be a record number of Democrats and Media People in mental wards, E.R.'s, or who couldn't take the disappointment and "off'ed" themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's gonna be a whopper 😎

the ballbuster

edit on Apr-17-2019 by xuenchen because: 🤓

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's gonna be a whopper 😎

the ballbuster

If President Trump decides to hold a press briefing after Barr/Rosenstein tomorrow....look out! He's considering it.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I wish Trump would do the same to Pelosi, Schumer, the Clintons and Obama. I would love to see that money trail.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: 1point92AU

At this point if people on the left can't see this is nothing more than a ruse to make it appear they are going after Trump then I don't know what is. It's a game and nothing more. Maxine Waters is the biggest unwitting fool I've ever seen. She's totally blind to being used for the puppet she is.

This has become a joke of the highest order.

Nobody is that stupid. She is acting for pay IMO. How much was she worth before being elected the 1st time verses how much she is worth now is our clue. Almost all of them greatly enrich their bank accounts and their friends get some of it too.

If it were just about anyone else (except Ocrazio Cortez) I would most likely agree with you. However, I've watched quite a few Maxine Waters interviews. She actually believes Trump is a Russian spy.

If she ever receives a question regarding any type of policy discussion she literally mumbles her way through in a nearly unintelligible voice. I genuinely do not think she has anything above average intelligence.

With that being said I agree with you 100% she has been paid off over the years. She has to have been. She's too stupid to know how to make legitimate money.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

So these rotten people were so complicit in spying on all Americans they now believe they can spy on the President simply because they wish he was guilty of something. I hope most people are becoming as fed up as me.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
I wish Trump would do the same to Pelosi, Schumer, the Clintons and Obama. I would love to see that money trail.

What's really neat is that Democrats will be indicted for the exact same crimes they accused the Trump Administration of. And more!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

So these rotten people were so complicit in spying on all Americans they now believe they can spy on the President simply because they wish he was guilty of something. I hope most people are becoming as fed up as me.

The Trump campaign, Trump family, and Donald Trump himself, must be the most squeaky-clean group of people around. Even more so than the Pope himself. The FBI, NSA, CIA, GCHQ, Mueller, MSM Journalists...all led by OBAMA himself, couldn't find SQUAT...after more than three years of digging and investigating. (Since July 2016)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Fa Fa Fa Fa , Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa Fa .........

edit on 17-4-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

April 22, 2019

President Trump is suing to block the psycho Dems harassment.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ooopps
seems things change quickly when the cloud was removed
they will never see it coming

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It seems that 1) Mueller did not look at trumps financial records and 2) as of last night Deutsche Bank has been handing documents over to the oversight committee.
The financial information is going to get out.
It is already happening.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

And we're waiting...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In retrospect, switching from a Dem to an independent two years ago was one of the most satisfying things I have ever done.

The absolute political bull# in this country is unprecedented and is, or should be, totally embarrassing for any reasonable American.

Our trust in government is the real victim in this, and how in the hell are we ever going to get that back? Sad, Sad, Sad.

edit on 25-4-2019 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

There's only so much stalling that can be done, think once Ginsberg is out of the way maybe the floodgates will open

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It seems that 1) Mueller did not look at trumps financial records

If that is so then how did cohen get recommended to sdny?
more bs from you because it does not fit your narritive!
that or you are admitting all your bs bobby 2 sticks bluster was wrong?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
April 29, 2019

UPDATE

President Donald Trump is suing Deutsche Bank and Capital One in an attempt to block congressional subpoenas for his business records.

The lawsuit by Trump, his sons Donald Jr. and Eric and his daughter Ivanka, was filed Monday in federal court in Manhattan. The Trump Organization and the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust are among the other plaintiffs.

Two House committees subpoenaed Deutsche Bank and several other financial institutions earlier this month as part of investigations into Trump’s finances.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said at the time that the subpoenas were part of an investigation “into allegations of potential foreign influence on the U.S. political process.”

The Trumps want a federal judge to declare the subpoenas unlawful and enforceable. The lawsuit also seeks to block the financial institutions from disclosing information and complying with the subpoenas.

The banks did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Source: wtop.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow, what a grievous overstep of power. The house is committing sedition. These people should get the business end of a firing squad

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

edit on 4/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join