It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Democrats Subpoena Deutsche - Chase - CitiGroup - Bank of America for All Trump Transactions.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoChamber

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: watchitburn

The usual whining about abuse of power and unethical behavior........as if they know a damn thing about ethics.

As if you know Ethics.

Fixed it for you

Your entitled to your opinion but the facts you ignore belong to all of us. The sleeper must awake.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoChamber

It's even worse.

More than an hour and you haven't even tried to refute.

You're literally worth not what you say.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Precisely?

Everyone, apparently, hates each other.

How do we move forward?

Seems like the fake news has defined what hate is for you. It isn't hate to be the victim of these people. We are the victim of a Cabal of fascists World conquering a holes. Which side do YOU want to be on? The Cabal or the victims.

The left pretends to befriend only certain of the victims because that is the scientific pattern they use for their goals. You should realize that this is their wedge they and dividing people so they can have their marks into subgroups to drum up the hatred.

Haters of humanity from the Left and all of them are Anti Semites:

KKK
NeoNazis
Black Lives Matters
Muslim Brotherhood
CARE
Sothern Poverty Law Center
Maxine Waters
Farakan and the Nation of Islam
Pres Obama
Chuck Schumer the so called Hebrew

Who on the right are haters now?

I suspect the lefty's will be sing the normal twisted logic and lies for whomever they declare but I want to see it so I can research the real truth. No matter where the truth leads me.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So..Scientology with weird wings?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Why do care if Scientology wins?

I don't understand why you care about Scientology when they are easily refuted. Do they have leverage on you?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Why do you care if Scientology wins?

I don't understand why you care about Scientology when they are easily refuted. Do they have leverage on you?

edit on 17-4-2019 by EchoChamber because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So..Scientology with weird wings?

I am not sure besides being a Cult just what Scientology really is doing. It may be only a Cult of Personality and harmless except to celebrities caught in their web, or it could be truly nefarious.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
These committees are conducting legitimate investigations into Trump's actions over the years. There is ample smoke if not fire, and looking into Donald's business dealings over the years will prove the various ways he has gamed the system. A person can blame Democrats for this all they want, but it will not change the fact that Donald has brought this on himself. His refusal to release his tax returns simply adds fuel to the fire, makes them more suspicious. And that is understandable. Maybe there is nothing there but embarrassment, that Trump is not as rich as he claims, and that will be the end of it. But, mark my words, Trump is dirty and that will be proven over time. If not by congressional committee, then the SDNY. Quite frankly, congressional committee investigations are going to be the least of Trump's worries, its the SDNY that is going to take Donald down.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

These committees are conducting legitimate investigations into Trump's actions over the years.

Congressionally sanctioned fishing expeditions against your political rivals went out of style in the 50's.
But when you can't win elections whats left to do?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: tabularosa

These committees are conducting legitimate investigations into Trump's actions over the years.

Congressionally sanctioned fishing expeditions against your political rivals went out of style in the 50's.
But when you can't win elections whats left to do?

OH pick me Mr Cotter!

The answer to what's left is for them to make up lie after lie to tie up the system and prevent the appointment of positions just like they are doing now.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: musicismagic
I think they should legalize pot for them idiots.

I know you live in Japan if I remember correctly and I also remember you saying it’s been awhile since you last visited. But since then those liberal states have legalized that. Doesn’t seem to be helping man. If anything they got to lazy and just watch those talking heads spew fecking stupid. Kinda a double edge sword if ya ask me.

As per the OP those Dems you mentioned any many if not most others that get televised are just fecking crazy folk. Pay them no mind they will go away man. I only watch on the rare occasion Ari Melbar from MSNBC and Tucker from FOX. Other than that I don’t watch MSM. It’s all just bull crap and even those two are as well but I can stand them for the time frame they are allotted.

Yes, its true.
Left in 93 and return I think 3 times for a few short visits.
What I did notice is that people seem to be very slow on their thoughts. Ex. I go to the convenience store, price is $1.06 , I give the clerk $1.11, and like wow, can't believe the expressions.
well anyway, last time i visited and flew into Chicago, I was interviewed with a # load of questions and probably eye scanned also.

A lot of hat slowness is our astronomical 1200 times the level that causes cell damage with our electric radio magnetic poisoning and the law Clinton passed after you left letting peope get sued if theysatheysay tht in coudt a

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Please, help us understand that Alex. Thanks , it is for a bunch of my friends on ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

finding something criminal, or at least suspicious, in the personal, or business finances and business dealings of the Trump family.

Sounds like trump is afraid they will too.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently Mueller didnt look into his finances with Deutsche Bank which is why they are.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

To hear it he did not. There were rumors but Deutsche bank said there were no subpoenas.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

your accountant.....

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You think trump was the most high profile client they had?

You know they were looked at for money laundering with the country of Russia right?

This pedestal you guys have erected is made of play doh. Or he has y'all convinced hes some kind of god. I dont know which.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

He was just showing the oranges of the reference. Trumps father was not from Germany. He was born in NY.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Too bad he cant do that.
The committee can ask for his but he cant ask for theirs.
Awwww.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

His Grandfather was from Germany.

Don Orange 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join