It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Democrats Subpoena Deutsche - Chase - CitiGroup - Bank of America for All Trump Transactions.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think it is time to drop the hammer on these nitwits soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Dems are really losing it lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

House Democrats on Monday subpoenaed Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, and Bank of America, asking for information about President Trump's finances, as well as the dealings between the banks and Russia.

1. Mueller would have already done it.
2. Abuse of power.

Democrats can go to hell.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Agreed.

Digging like this is a waste of time and money. Trump hasn't done anything so harmful to the usa that we need to do this. I don't think he even has the power to harm the usa.

Even if he takes the aca away, that harms me and millions of others but the country will survive.

Let the guy serve out his 2 or 6 years.

The dems should except the muller report when we all read it on thursday and move on.

You probably are correct with your faux pas!
The Dems will EXCEPT the Mueller Report.
I don't believe they will ACCEPT the report at all...
edit on 16-4-2019 by NightFlight because: Not too good at French...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 16, 2019

and memory-challenged Maxine Waters of the House Finance Committee are totally

-CareWeMust

Memory challenged you say..

edit on 16-4-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
LOL

gotta issue those subpoenas before the report is released and the investigation is officially "Over".....

..... Can't get a subpoena without an active lawsuit or court case.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: carewemust
. FISHING for a crime, with no evidence indicating one occurred, is probably illegal. If not, it should be!

-CareWeMust

Thats a large outpouring of emotion over something you are not even sure if it is illegal, with people being labled Psychotic and memory-challenged first before you have checked if they are doing anything wrong.

I could not give two hoots about trums lack of showing his tax return, he wants to be different from the past administrations and not be transparent over finances thats his choice.

Did you investigate? Is it legal for Congress to go fishing for a crime?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Nice to see government still has a shred of power over the corporations. Assuming of course they comply.

The banks and Congress have been negotiating for 3 months. I read that these are what's called "friendly subpoenas".

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I had lunch with my investment / tax guy today he laughed and said without a crime they can't really do much. Fishing is illegal, but there's probably a made up crime.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So did the feds in southern NY.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Nice to see government still has a shred of power over the corporations. Assuming of course they comply.

Why should they? It's a privacy issue. Tell Congress to go pound sand.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: musicismagic
I think they should legalize pot for them idiots.

I know you live in Japan if I remember correctly and I also remember you saying it’s been awhile since you last visited. But since then those liberal states have legalized that. Doesn’t seem to be helping man. If anything they got to lazy and just watch those talking heads spew fecking stupid. Kinda a double edge sword if ya ask me.

As per the OP those Dems you mentioned any many if not most others that get televised are just fecking crazy folk. Pay them no mind they will go away man. I only watch on the rare occasion Ari Melbar from MSNBC and Tucker from FOX. Other than that I don’t watch MSM. It’s all just bull crap and even those two are as well but I can stand them for the time frame they are allotted.

Yes, its true.
Left in 93 and return I think 3 times for a few short visits.
What I did notice is that people seem to be very slow on their thoughts. Ex. I go to the convenience store, price is $1.06 , I give the clerk $1.11, and like wow, can't believe the expressions.
well anyway, last time i visited and flew into Chicago, I was interviewed with a # load of questions and probably eye scanned also.

Why would you do that?

Granted, our brightest don't work in convenience stores, but they dont actually count change anyway. The register does it.

Probably they were just surprised you were so anal about a shiny nickle, as opposed to pennies. What was your purpose?

If only they could do math without the aid of the computer on the cash register they would know it is a nickel sooner. They are probably panicking about how much to give back and stupefied. That has been my experience. Math is my friend and it should be everyone's!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

At this point if people on the left can't see this is nothing more than a ruse to make it appear they are going after Trump then I don't know what is. It's a game and nothing more. Maxine Waters is the biggest unwitting fool I've ever seen. She's totally blind to being used for the puppet she is.

This has become a joke of the highest order.

edit on 16-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The lawyers at these banks are 10x the lawyers of congress and if anyone can and would fight the government it would be these banks and it would be for the most high profile client they've had. Can you imagine the backlash from big moneyed accounts if they just rolled over on this?

They'll never give out this info to the government without a warrant and no judge would issue a warrant for this (WAAAAY too broad).

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So did the feds in southern NY.

They did not.

Trump is not guilty as hell and you know it.

You seem to have a personal vendetta as if he hurt you personally

Lol

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's exactly what will happen. Rightfully so.

The left is going to learn what we learned during the obama administration for completely different reasons. Congress is toothless. Controlling the house will get them nothing but some political points. We learned this as obummer and his administration were running roughshod over the law. They're going to learn it trying to prove that at some point trump broke a law.

It's hilarious watching them deal (very, very ungraciously) with the fact that congress can do nothing. I mean, what if they find something, where do they refer it...? LOL are they going to impeach him over things that happened long before his presidency, because they can't and that would go nowhere? Are they going to hand it off to Barr? LOL for what, to take it to the kavanaugh supreme court?? Hahahahaha, I've never enjoyed dems having any power but this might actually be entertaining.

Honestly, trump ought to take on the andrew jackson mindset about the judiciary as well (at least as it pertains to the activists and their injunctions). "The judges have made their opinion clear, now lets see them enforce it."

edit on 16-4-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I hope this was sarcasm, if not it's just sad.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If he has nothing to hide then there is no reason to care.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

May not be legal but they opening one hell of a big can of worms I am sure Feinstein and other democrats in Congress would crap bricks if irs and or the fib started investigating their finances because that's what would likely be trumps next step.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoChamber

We should all have our personal finances scrutinized by the State... and if the State doesn't like what they find? ... or if they don't like us personally, maybe because of the color of our skin, or our religion, or our sexual orientation?... why should we care; if we have nothing to hide

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join