It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psycho Democrats Subpoena Deutsche - Chase - CitiGroup - Bank of America for All Trump Transactions.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
April 16, 2019

Psychotic Adam Schiff of the House Intel Committee, and memory-challenged Maxine Waters of the House Finance Committee are totally obsessed with finding something criminal, or at least suspicious, in the personal, or business finances and business dealings of the Trump family.

House Democrats on Monday subpoenaed Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, and Bank of America, asking for information about President Trump's finances, as well as the dealings between the banks and Russia.

The New York Times reported that the subpoenas were issued by the House Intelligence and Financial Services committees.

The subpoenas represent the latest attempts by Democrats in Congress to investigate the personal finances of Trump.

The House Ways and Means Committee earlier this month formally requested six years of Trump's tax returns from the Internal Revenue Service, a request the White House is vehemently fighting.
More at: thehill.com...

Special Counsel Bob Mueller was charged with finding Trump-Russia collusion, and any other crimes, potentially committed Private Citizen Donald Trump and/or President Donald Trump. Mueller's team of 200, investigated for almost 2 full years, and came up empty.

Schiff and Waters are abusing their positions and their committees, by using taxpayer dollars to essentially duplicate work already performed by the Special Counsel. FISHING for a crime, with no evidence indicating one occurred, is probably illegal. If not, it should be!

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/16/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+35 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Due to an obsessive compulsion to try to catch Moby Dick, Captain Ahab and the rest of his conspiring crew die.
edit on 16-4-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Due to an obsessive compulsion to try to catch Moby Dick, Captain Ahab and the rest of his conspiring crew die.

I hope Moby Dick turns on the Ahab crew and crushes their fantasy world quickly.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hmmm... Smells like fear.

Their maniacal desperation is getting funny.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What we are seeing is claustrophobic panic; the quicksand is now up to their armpits.

Every plan and backup plan has fallen apart. The only thing left to do is flail wildly at anything they can see... even though deep down, they realize it's out of reach.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I think they should legalize pot for them idiots.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
. FISHING for a crime, with no evidence indicating one occurred, is probably illegal. If not, it should be!

-CareWeMust

Thats a large outpouring of emotion over something you are not even sure if it is illegal, with people being labled Psychotic and memory-challenged first before you have checked if they are doing anything wrong.

I could not give two hoots about trums lack of showing his tax return, he wants to be different from the past administrations and not be transparent over finances thats his choice.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I’m pretty sure the descriptions of ‘psychotic’ and ‘memory challenged’ have been well established and accepted fact for quite some time.

I do love the direction the democrat party is headed though, don’t you?
Their supporters can follow them wherever they want, they’re certainly never going to end up in the Whitehouse.
The dems are finished. This stuff’s just icing on the cake.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
At this stage I don’t think they believe they will find anything, I don’t even think finding a crime is their MO.
They just need to try and keep Trump and his name in the dirt until the next election, it’s the only chance they have of winning.

Luckily I think most Americans have woken up, I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump won the popular vote as well this time around

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I know you live in Japan if I remember correctly and I also remember you saying it’s been awhile since you last visited. But since then those liberal states have legalized that. Doesn’t seem to be helping man. If anything they got to lazy and just watch those talking heads spew fecking stupid. Kinda a double edge sword if ya ask me.

As per the OP those Dems you mentioned any many if not most others that get televised are just fecking crazy folk. Pay them no mind they will go away man. I only watch on the rare occasion Ari Melbar from MSNBC and Tucker from FOX. Other than that I don’t watch MSM. It’s all just bull crap and even those two are as well but I can stand them for the time frame they are allotted.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I know you live in Japan if I remember correctly and I also remember you saying it’s been awhile since you last visited. But since then those liberal states have legalized that. Doesn’t seem to be helping man. If anything they got to lazy and just watch those talking heads spew fecking stupid. Kinda a double edge sword if ya ask me.

As per the OP those Dems you mentioned any many if not most others that get televised are just fecking crazy folk. Pay them no mind they will go away man. I only watch on the rare occasion Ari Melbar from MSNBC and Tucker from FOX. Other than that I don’t watch MSM. It’s all just bull crap and even those two are as well but I can stand them for the time frame they are allotted.

Yes, its true.
Left in 93 and return I think 3 times for a few short visits.
What I did notice is that people seem to be very slow on their thoughts. Ex. I go to the convenience store, price is $1.06 , I give the clerk $1.11, and like wow, can't believe the expressions.
well anyway, last time i visited and flew into Chicago, I was interviewed with a # load of questions and probably eye scanned also.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nice to see government still has a shred of power over the corporations. Assuming of course they comply.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This is not about corporations and you know it. It's the dying gasps of a failed party, desperate to survive and flailing for anything to stay afloat. They have no platform that the average American can believe in and know they don't have a chance in Hell in 2020, so are doing anything to take the focus away from their failures.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I wonder what their tune would have been if the republican controlled congress had demanded all transactional information about the Clinton foundation?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Yes, its true.
Left in 93 and return I think 3 times for a few short visits.
What I did notice is that people seem to be very slow on their thoughts. Ex. I go to the convenience store, price is $1.06 , I give the clerk $1.11, and like wow, can't believe the expressions.
well anyway, last time i visited and flew into Chicago, I was interviewed with a # load of questions and probably eye scanned also.

Why would you do that?

Granted, our brightest don't work in convenience stores, but they dont actually count change anyway. The register does it.

Probably they were just surprised you were so anal about a shiny nickle, as opposed to pennies. What was your purpose?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I never believed the "Witch Hunt" rhetoric till now ... this is clearly a witch hunt on the part of these comity members. I'd go further to say anyone who supports this... even if you ligimatly hate Trump for the many good reasons to do so ... is a useful idiot.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Nice to see government still has a shred of power over the corporations. Assuming of course they comply.

Ummm hmmm worst financial crisis in almost 100 years and our government sits on its hands. One political party uses its political power to persecute members of another political party and it's "nice to see government still has a shred of power over the corporations".

I dare say you have your priorities mixed up.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Luckily I think most Americans have woken up, I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump won the popular vote as well this time around

What do you mean this time around?

Just remember that in 2016 Trump was ahead of Hillary in the popular vote within a margin of 100k to 1 million votes almost the entire day, until.... California's votes were counted.

As far as I'm concerned, Trump won the popular vote once already, even if it was close.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The usual whining about abuse of power and unethical behavior........as if they know a damn thing about ethics.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Agreed.

Digging like this is a waste of time and money. Trump hasn't done anything so harmful to the usa that we need to do this. I don't think he even has the power to harm the usa.

Even if he takes the aca away, that harms me and millions of others but the country will survive.

Let the guy serve out his 2 or 6 years.

The dems should except the muller report when we all read it on thursday and move on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join