It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens summary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Uncle Phage,
Over the past 5 years or so. I’ve seen references made to a Bernard.
Could you tell me who this fabled man is?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Failing a reply from the chosen one ... allow me.

Bernard Schnitzel was/is a serial pest on ATS.

He appears under different auspices and milks the general Newbs and unsuspecting membership of this great site ...

He is now infamous among those that bore witness to his/her wiles ... 😂

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: bally001

We need deeper traps ...

... and less yabbies !

Lol !

Yeah....Nahhh...Missus said, "You goin yabbying again?" Me, "Yep, wanna come?" Missus "Yeah..Nah..you been reading stuff on that Top Secret site again aye?" Me (exclaiming in a higher pitch), "Nah!"

bally

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

At least she's not going hunting for barkers eggs !!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

At least she's not going hunting for barkers eggs !!

Smart woman. Can see and know when I have that WTF! look on my face.

bally

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Macenroe82

Failing a reply from the chosen one ... allow me.

Bernard Schnitzel was/is a serial pest on ATS.

He appears under different auspices and milks the general Newbs and unsuspecting membership of this great site ...

He is now infamous among those that bore witness to his/her wiles ... 😂

I'm supposed to find the ultimate direction.. which is ursurping all of existence
Was doing errands (in my new red pants)
edit on 16-4-2019 by Metaphomrshroom because: (no reason given)

Another thing it made me write is that before our present reality, it was zombie/fascination verse (universe) where everything was fascination fascination fascination
You would see a guy sitting with his girlfriend and she might say hey i dont like you (crush) to you and then the guy is laughing with a upside down pear shaped head and you stick your hand in his stomach and its organs are a big pretzle and its just endless 2d fascination without any higher substance just movement and sensuality and then on the preztle organ guys forehead you see this little dot and its this little white ball shaped bug and he's saying hey i'm not doing anything wrong i'm just trying to raise my bed from touching him and he changed his skin and hair on his forehead into strands to support a bed and then he is sitting on the bed and moving around the strands so he created meaning verse and ursurped all of reality by keep on building

I dont know if its true but its an interesting story its kind of meaningful to have suns in skies making day and night on a sphere 2 plain halves
Anyway its an alien who made me write it
edit on 16-4-2019 by Metaphomrshroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Greys came 60-90 million years ago
They moved an equal sized moon (in sky) to enhance D.N.A. use
They put a ball containing all parts from their brain about 1 mm wide into a gorillas(more closer to chimps than now) frontal lobe
It evolved into us
They did it to start the evolution process of hybridization, making 1 species to their liking and then hybridizing that

It didnt work that good and simply deactivating the ball they put there makes you identical to a gorilla the only thing that changed mainly is body from sitting around etc.
Anyone can turn off the ball and become an animal I already have and its 10x more amazing

You just have to say its gross dna and i saw a grey and it was trying to kill me

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I wonder what extraterrestrial religion would be like. I wonder if they believe in the golden rule. Not that we do. But it would be interested to know of any commonalities.

Hard to say. It's certainly the third question everybody will be yelling at any aliens who show up, after "Where are you from," and "Can I ride in your flying saucer?"

"What is your belief system like?
Do you have the concept of a conscious creator entity? More than one?
If you live and die, do you think there are personality structures or other things that continue on after death?
Do you see a living person as accumulating good and evil 'points' that will be weighed or somehow judged upon their death?
Do you know of other belief systems besides your own?
Would you like to hear the Good News about Jesus Christ?"

And they'd be like, "You people are insane."

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Hard to say. It's certainly the third question everybody will be yelling at any aliens who show up, after "Where are you from," and "Can I ride in your flying saucer?"

Not me, it would sound like this " Leave me alone I've got a car"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join