It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens summary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
3 foot dark skinned large eyed 'greys' with souls of animals from earth
some humans about 1/100 were a grey so they are kind of off

they made hybrids the 5 foot tall tan ones very kind creatures almost magical

There is an 'esper' king basically a grey who in the after life tried to 'ursurp' control of Earth by putting his energy signature into 1 inch balls and planting them into societal heads nearby
It creates a sense of sensing people in society and how to all get along together by shying away from certain scenarios like trying not to stare and everyone act like they are abiding to the same societal norms, walk normal, act nervous to cars or greet them in your mind, you all sense society and your abidement to it's conscious mind instead of free loving roaming.

thats what 'espers' (as i coined it, energy balls) do

He was supposedly a full planet grey meaning he arrived on a ship and had no animal soul in him

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Harrr?

And your name is 🍄

It all makes sense now...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The greys arent too bad. Some people claim they are the worst things to exist and are horrible. Not to me. People complain about anything but its relative. The hybrid is part grey part human. They were supposed to come live with humans in houses in an 'adopt a hybrid' program. But the plan failed so far

Humans arent natural to earth either they are the one animal thats off

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I know because the esper king came to me and claimed i was the fabled new testament bible writer.
It was about how reality is an organism making up a larger organism and that atoms themselves are mini organisms made up of smaller ones infinitely down

He used deadly hand-made particles to eat some of your soul the secret is to keep a magnet around your testicals.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metaphomrshroom
I know because the esper king came to me and claimed i was the fabled new testament bible writer.
It was about how reality is an organism making up a larger organism and that atoms themselves are mini organisms made up of smaller ones infinitely down

He used deadly hand-made particles to eat some of your soul the secret is to keep a magnet around your testicals.

Well, there isn't "a fabled new testament writer." There are probably 9 of them. 27 books in the New Testament, and scholars' best guess is that there were 9 different authors. Paul of Tarsus wrote the most books, followed by John, then Luke and Peter. Matthew and Mark each wrote 1, probably, as with James and Jude. Scholars can't agree on who wrote the book of Hebrews.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Bernard?

Bernard Schnitzel?

Is that you Bernard?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I meant an even following after book except not 2000 BC but 2018 .
But thanks for the reply.

No not nschitzel. Sorry my back pace key doesnt work. Left my book in the rain.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It has been way too long ...

We live in hope !
edit on 16-4-2019 by Timely because: Spelling atrocities

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It's just we've heard of aliens and hybrids before but not many actually i may be the first to have found out there is basically a really evil grey spirit who put balls of energy in our heads and he was trying to write the next bible to change humanity but i found him out instead and he's part of why the earth is dying and he protects greys and hates hybrids

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Metaphomrshroom

After reading your entire comments, once I hit that section, It completely explained it, really took a load off of my mind. LOL.
edit on 16-4-2019 by ArchangelOger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

A magnet around your testicals? Please explain more about how you do this or maybe post a diagram. And does this mean the ladies have no protection from having their souls eaten?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well its all kind of strange. Sorry about the 'testicle' comment, but i found out today that's how it makes you vulnerablize your brain (relaxes it from pleasure) and then it goes and canives your brain/soul in your brain. If you try to entirely cover the area with large magnets it will stop that process. Otherwise just naturally it will succumb and relax your brain.

A few years ago I waved down a flash in the sky and within an hour i saw a 2 foot tall black shadow, then they started thinking i was a chosen one (the aliens) for something. They admired me like teenage girls do "he's so perfect' etc until eventually i started to write a new bible online about organisms within organisms but i eventually got to the root of the being behind me, and it's this evil grey entity who planned to kill me

He has balls of energy with his signature in each of your heads

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was thinking the exact thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I wonder what extraterrestrial religion would be like. I wonder if they believe in the golden rule. Not that we do. But it would be interested to know of any commonalities.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Strewth! I'm going yabbying.

Dunno what it is but reading this sort of stuff makes me pack my traps and head to the river to ponder or 'forget'.

bally

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

He has balls of energy with his signature in each of your heads

Magnets. Use very strong magnets to disrupt his balls of energy.

edit on 4/16/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

but i found out today that's how it makes you vulnerablize your brain (relaxes it from pleasure) and then it goes and canives your brain/soul in your brain.

You said English was a simple language

This is a joke thread right? Your 1 inch balls are nothing on this guy, true King Esper

edit on 16-4-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

We need deeper traps ...

... and less yabbies !

Lol !

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They opposite of what you might think believe its a creation
Another thing that i wrote was that to not trust existence as it can be evil and try to kill you and try to ursurp all of existence and create your own creation

a reply to: bally001
sorry if it seems negative just getting it out there
its been a bad trip

the espers arnt that hard to handle its just a slight shift in mind set
now that the esper kings been defeated eventually the world will change also when word of aliens gets out

edit this is what he said
This is god and i knew 90 billion years ago before greys came to earth that the hybrids had a potential a 0.001% (his obsession is creatures taking a 0.01% chance) potential screaming "create me!!" so thats what happened
edit on 16-4-2019 by Metaphomrshroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Can they tell you in which direction you should point your life in?

You have a gift.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join