It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump uses reverse psychology on Cher. And it worked.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: r0xor

Sounds as if your intimately close with this situation, or situations that you aspire this one to be.

Tell me. Do you have link? Or is this a melancholy reactionary post, based only on what you perceive

of the lives that the elite live?

If you were Donald Trump Jr. and needed a place to to go with your girlfriend on Valentine’s Day, what would be the obvious answer? Turns out it’s that notoriously expensive Upper East Side restaurant that recently allegedly banned women from dining alone at the bar to avoid the impression that they were prostitutes.

Jezebel reports that the president’s son and his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle — a former Fox News host who disarmingly looks like Trump Jr.’s stepmom Melania — celebrated the fake holiday at Nello, a UES Italian restaurant that’s long been known for its inflated prices and more recently for an alleged controversial ban on solo female diners at the bar.

Nello hit the news last month after a female branding executive accused it of not allowing women to dine alone at the bar — claiming that it was due to “a crackdown on hookers.” There was swift backlash to the story on social media and Yelp, with a flood of one-star reviews. In response, the restaurant banned anyone from eating at the bar.

And that’s where Donny Junior decided to romance his girlfriend, who’s the vice chairwoman of pro-Trump political action committee America First. He posted several photos of the pair posing with huge, bright red stuffed bears positioned outside the restaurant. The bears have proven popular across social media, with various influencers posting them all through February.

ny.eater.com...

His wife looks like a strange blow up doll version of Melania.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Trump, keeps trolling on.

Whats amusing about all this is that trump IS NOT a genius, but by god his victims are just so damn stupid that they walk into the trap of a veteran troll.

I hear a lot of my friends that are fellow Trump supporters say they think Trump is not a genius.

I don't know Trump, I've never worked for him, and I've never met him. But one of my best friends in Miami Beach used to work for him in the 1980s when he lived in NYC, same friend also did the marketing for Trump Towers Sunny Isles back when they were built in 2007. So back in October of 2015 (only 4 months after Trump's famous escalator descent) my friend and I were eating lunch at Carpaccios in Bal Harbor and I brought it up.

I won't go into detail on the whole of the conversation, but at one point I asked him if he thought Trump was an idiot, and my friend's response was a real eye opener. He told me that not only was Trump not an idiot but that he is quite the genius and that a lot of people in the general public and some people in the TV biz believe that Trump is a complete moron because Trump is inarticulate with how he speaks.

Then my friend went on to say that over the years this little misconception about Trump's intelligence has actually worked in Trump's favor most of the time. It's because people tend to believe that if you cannot speak properly (or even coherently sometimes) you must be an uneducated fool. As a result of that, people who have done business deals with Trump would sometimes go into a deal thinking they could con him, only to learn the hard way that Trump's lack of linguistic finesse has literally nothing to do with his ability to do business.

So fast forward to today, I remember what my friend said to me and it really puts things into perspective every time I see Trump trolling his political enemies.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

a reply to: r0xor

Sounds as if your intimately close with this situation, or situations that you aspire this one to be.

Tell me. Do you have link? Or is this a melancholy reactionary post, based only on what you perceive

of the lives that the elite live?

If you were Donald Trump Jr. and needed a place to to go with your girlfriend on Valentine’s Day, what would be the obvious answer? Turns out it’s that notoriously expensive Upper East Side restaurant that recently allegedly banned women from dining alone at the bar to avoid the impression that they were prostitutes.

Jezebel reports that the president’s son and his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle — a former Fox News host who disarmingly looks like Trump Jr.’s stepmom Melania — celebrated the fake holiday at Nello, a UES Italian restaurant that’s long been known for its inflated prices and more recently for an alleged controversial ban on solo female diners at the bar.

Nello hit the news last month after a female branding executive accused it of not allowing women to dine alone at the bar — claiming that it was due to “a crackdown on hookers.” There was swift backlash to the story on social media and Yelp, with a flood of one-star reviews. In response, the restaurant banned anyone from eating at the bar.

And that’s where Donny Junior decided to romance his girlfriend, who’s the vice chairwoman of pro-Trump political action committee America First. He posted several photos of the pair posing with huge, bright red stuffed bears positioned outside the restaurant. The bears have proven popular across social media, with various influencers posting them all through February.

ny.eater.com...

His wife looks like a strange blow up doll version of Melania.

So you posted someone else's words into your post with no link as if those were your words. What is the word I am looking for?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That’s the core of Trump, essentially.

I think that with his very presence on the world stage, and because he is arguably the most famous man on the planet, his actions will fundamentally alter how politics is performed.

Before a politician could ruin his career with a minor gaffe, if only because he betrayed his role and stopped acting for a moment, now it is impossible for me to stomach the ingratiating, robotic political correctness of past politicians. It’s all an act, a lie. That era is over.

I think rhetoricians and political scientists will be studying his rhetoric for centuries to come.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
First of all it’s Hilarious we are in this time line... “President Trump Outsmarts Cher”

It makes me proud of ol agent orange , it really does. The whole move was hilarious and really smart way to show the hypocrisy of the Dems.

I think it’s resistance to trump for sure, but also a common sense response to the proposal. I’d say the same thing if he was sending everyone to my town!

it’s crazy that she lacks the self awareness to catch her self on that. I really can’t see her being humble enough to admit that only 2 years ago she was singing a completely different tune.

It’s one of the few occasions I wish I knew more of her #e music, as I’m sure I could crack a few jokes and parodies.

I bet today she wishes she "...could turn back time"....

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
haha

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"Gypsy's, tramps and thieves"......

just not on my beach..

OMG! She became her own song

(Does this make me old for knowing the lyrics?)

ETA I don't think the men come around and throw their money down anymore.
edit on 15-4-2019 by thedigirati because: I can

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Cher is Manly .....................

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What are your opinions of this.
Is it really just resistance to whatever Trump say's we should do?
Or are people like her just scarecrows, in search of a brain.

Both.

Why can't it be both?

I'm certain it's both.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The absolute insanity of this is that all of these tactics are laid out completely in "The Art of The Deal". The answers and methods are and have been laid out in front of everyone for over 30 years. Trump even referenced it in his campaign over and over and over again, yet people in the media walk into the same traps over and over again.

Among my friends who are of the liberal cloth, I told them straight up what was happening. I even predicted Trump's victory to them a month after he entered the race. But nobody listened! I told them straight up that they had to take him seriously if they wanted to beat him. Again, nobody listened! The best part is I was laughed at publicly and derided for the things I said, only for them to come true, and repeatedly so. Some of these people were political science professors. It absolutely astounds me, the depth of control media narratives have on people who supposedly study the field.

That is what woke me up completely to the media and its lies. I knew beforehand that narratives were chosen, and pushed. But my eyes were completely opened to how bad it really is in media, on both sides, when none of them took Trump seriously. This isn't a new thing either, it has been this way for a lot longer than we care to admit, because admitting it has been this way our entire lives (yes even the older of you) would be a blow to your self esteem. Please for the love of the truth, don't let your self esteem get in the way of understanding.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
She just tweeted this

twitter.com...

I AGREE… THAT DEMS STILL DONT GET,THEY’RE PLAYING POLITICS,& trump’s PLAYING
BUTCHER YOUR ENEMIES& CREATE CONSTANT MAYHEM. HE’S IGNORANT THUG WITH LIZARD BRAIN THAT GUARANTEES HIS SURVIVAL ABOVE ALL ELSE.IF DEMS R WAITING 4 HIM 2 HAVE EPIPHANY,GOOD FKNG🍀.
HE HAS🖤&SOUL OF☠️

What now?
edit on Tue Apr 16 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm sure Trump got a kick out of her 'other' recent post.

Cher Launches Most Bizarre Attack On Trump Yet – Urges Dems To Take Action Against His ‘Third Reich’

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Why is this important to the USA as POTUS? Honestly, all of you seem to be more focus on Cher vs Trump than the benefit of the country...

Trump should be putting America first, not social media disputes...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Yea.. shes an idiot regarding politics.. She should stay out if so uninformed..

Why does Trump feel the need to lower his standards to random celebrities ? And why do you all defend trump who lowers POTUS standards to respond to hating celebrities?

Cher.. who cares? Who gives a crap? The fact that POTUS cares and you all care is pathetic...
edit on 16-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
amusing the lunacy of the Trump followers who attempt to credit everything to Trump...

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: XCrycek

Yea.. shes an idiot regarding politics.. She should stay out if so uninformed..

Why does Trump feel the need to lower his standards to random celebrities ? And why do you all defend trump who lowers POTUS standards to respond to hating celebrities?

Cher.. who cares? Who gives a crap? The fact that POTUS cares and you all care is pathetic...

What's pathetic is that you let Trump own you. While I do find a little humor in your non stop Trump hate, I also find it very sad that you allow him to consume your mind with hatred, someone that you despise and couldn't care less about controls your actions and thoughts a good portion of your day, everyday of the week. Think about that for awhile.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

That was a genuine response, probably only allowed to be posted because it was in opposition to Trump.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

how about if i could turn back time

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

She could sing I got you babe to everyone that shows up illegally but then she would be singing If I could turn back time.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Reality check: Cher a couple years ago was supportive of Sanctuary for the DACA immigrants. Remember? It was the big crisis 2 years ago. Those children who many felt technically being born here in the US and have never known any other country were facing being deported.

Cue to the present: Cher is actually acknowledging that she recognizes that those crossing the border are not the same as those DACA undocumented individuals.

Personally, I don't see where Cher has changed her opinion? Two different situations and are not the same at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join