It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Stuff Ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am so bored so was wonderin what everyones favourite:

1. Book

2. Record/Song

3. Film

4. Saying/Quote

Im still thinkin of mine but i'll post them when i think!!!

Odd

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
1. Book
The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams), or Starship Troopers (Robert Heinlein).

2. Record/Song
Paranoid (Black Sabbath) or The Wall (Pink Floyd).

3. Film
Ghostbusters (dir. Ivan Reitman) or Monty Python and the Holy Grail (dir.s Terry Jones and Terry Gilliam).

4. Saying/Quote
"Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice... um... ca-- can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
1. Book - Remote control - Andy Mcnab (Yes I know it's corny, but its an amazing read)

2. Song - Hayleigh's song - Eminem

3. Film - Lock, Stock & Two Smokin Barrels - Guy Richie

4. Saying/Quote - Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
--Ronald Reagan

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Book: HHGTTG (This was tough, so many great books)

Song: Hey Jude, Beatles (I have about 1000 favorites, but nothing beats Jude)

Movie: Empire Strikes Back (again, about a billion great movies out there, but..)

Quote: "If everybody is complaining that somebody smells, and you dont smell it, its you" My Mom.

These questions are always hard. I have many answers to these questions, but the ones I chose are the ones that I always go back to, the ones that always stand out. I am not even a Beatles fanatic, but that song gives me goosebumps (Let it be is in the mix too) I guess your favorite book.movie/song are the ones you simply never get sick of experiencing over and over.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
1. The Canterbury Tales

2.Ugly - Cold

3.The Sin Eater

4."Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." - Josef Stalin

top topics

join