It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Shout Allahu Akbar Celebrate Notre Dame Cathedral Burning Still think all just Refugees

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Was no need to post a fake edited video plenty of Muslims were celebrating though.

edit on 16-4-2019 by JOHNMARK012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Zimnydran

Inviting islam into your country never ends well.

Islam has been a part of all our countries for centuries , funny how it only really became an issue following Bush's foray into the ME.

The Notre Dame fire has nothing to do with Islam yet some here are so desperate to believe and make others believe that it is , that to me is nearly as sad as the fire it self.

Yes..... and then when their numbers get sufficient...... everything changes

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JOHNMARK012

I know Paul. His real name is JAMES. He's a self-proclaimed propagandist.

His audience is 100% right-wing conservative group.

His YouTube earnings per year is somewhere between £200K to 600K a year.

Thanks to you guys for watching his BS videos and clicking the ads.

edit on 16-4-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

I know Paul. His real name is JAMES. He's a self-proclaimed propagandist.

His audience is 100% right-wing conservative group.

His YouTube earnings per year is somewhere between £200K to 600K a year.

Thanks to you guys for watching his BS videos and clicking the ads.

That doesnt discredit the video. Unless you're saying he made up all those FB accounts and username's.

Im sure you watch the The Young Terds. Cenk thanks you he is a big boy and needs the funds to support his appetite.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I certainly dought Osama Bin Laden involvement in the 9/11 acts of depravity bar him being sponsored and authorised to do so.

If it was radical Islam that perpetrated the fire they would be screaming it from the rooftops i imagine, which as far as i can establish they are not.

Its probably just a fire, investigators will establish the cause at some point, they are after all rather proficient at what the do, as long as the outcome is the desirable colour of the day and they are unencumbered.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Interesting comment, although I am not sure I entirely agree.

With this fire and the vandalism of 50 churches across France in recent weeks, it seems to me that we are simply witnessing the accelerating death of the west. Who knows what the next target will be. The Louvre with its priceless treasure of Western Art?

Altogether devoted to secularism, the French could simply buldoze Notre Dame and erect a Mosque for all I care. What need do the godless French have of a Cathedral anyway?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Did it not start in the roof or rather high up for vandals to be the culprit?

Need to be a brave, lucky, vandal to make your way back down unnoticed or unobstructed.

Is there no CCTV?
edit on 16-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We've seen nothing about where or how it started. Apparently there was a huge construct of wooden scaffolding inside the church to support workers doing renovation work, presumably on the ceiling. I seem to recall that the ceiling works were vaulted stone work.

See:
www.parisianist.com...

I would guess the fire started on the wooden scaffolding and spread up to torch the wooden trusses above the ceiling that supported the roof itself.

We will never know if the fire was an accident or started by an arsonist. The idiot that chose to use wooden scaffolding would be my first suspect!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The Young Terds. Cenk ?

Never heard of her!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Anybody have the video please

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

What proof? How about the smile on their faces ? Who knows maybe they even shouted Allahu Akbar

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostinspace
a reply to: TheJesuit

Here's some evidence to support a truthful audio track.

These guys sure look pleased that the Cathedral is burning. I'd bet these two men are Muslim.

Or victims of sex abuse by priests.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
so we are just going to trust a #ty 9 second sound byte from the uploader Johnny Rockslide with 64 subscribers?

ahahahahhaaha

yeah

seems legit

look at his other vids.

killing it

but this is all it takes these days
spread the fear my friend

Subs and the amount of views should not be a deciding factor to the legitimacy of a video. I mean seriously think about what you just said. It makes no sense. I would worry about fake videos being spewed by people will thousands or even millions of subs than a guy with 64 subs. They have more influence and reach, this guy does not.

Now I'm not saying his video is legit, i'm simply saying the reasons you state we should not believe it, holds no weight and has ZERO logic.
edit on 16-4-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Radicals here and Radicals there... Then you have those that try to raise awareness to it but not with a sense of what you believe is right but merely a means to expand your own agenda.

What do we conclude??? They are all bad and whether it's acts of aggression or stoking up the fire of hate which leads to more aggression, you simply doing one thing...

Creating the atmosphere for yet more, a loop, a vicious circle, an ever-increasing hole of hate and intolerance that leads to your own demise. Turkeys Voting For Christmas... Literally, No wonder the race is gone in 163 years.

The moment the hate you breed becomes a tipping point 1836 days to go. Spoiler: no one wins...
edit on 17-4-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: andy06shake

We've seen nothing about where or how it started. Apparently there was a huge construct of wooden scaffolding inside the church to support workers doing renovation work, presumably on the ceiling. I seem to recall that the ceiling works were vaulted stone work.

See:
www.parisianist.com...

I would guess the fire started on the wooden scaffolding and spread up to torch the wooden trusses above the ceiling that supported the roof itself.

We will never know if the fire was an accident or started by an arsonist. The idiot that chose to use wooden scaffolding would be my first suspect!

But we have been told, have you been reading the news articles with your eyes closed? It started in the roof, another fire started elsewhere, something that can happen when the heat from one fire ignites another as opposed to flames spreading.

What person on the wooden scaffold?

There was this guy on one of the balconies of one of the towers...

but as we can see from the hi-res version he was just a firefighter, the low res version was used to muddy the waters and spread a false narrative...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: djz3ro

What proof? How about the smile on their faces ? Who knows maybe they even shouted Allahu Akbar

Smiles are not proof. How do you know they're not sharing a joke about something unrelated, or talking about families? While we're speculating at what they're smiling about, maybe one of them farted?

You do know that Allahu Akbar is the equivalent of "Oh my god!" so you would expect to hear that now and then, don't be so ignorant.

Go with facts, they tend to stick, unlike your assumptions...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Can you post the full hi res version

Doesn’t look like a French firefighter to me at all not even close

Unless they ware white helmets and a hivis jacket, French fire fighters have blue overalls with hi-vis stripes
edit on 17-4-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join