It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Shout Allahu Akbar Celebrate Notre Dame Cathedral Burning Still think all just Refugees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As the Cathedral At Notre Dame is burning a group of MUSLIMS are praising GOD watching and filming it BURNING DOWN Sorry if you think this is Islamophobic but you DO NOT PRAISE GOD for it, if you still think all of these people are just poor refugees this may open your eyes to reality.

You can save it off YT because it will not be around for you to see it will be suppressed....
edit on 15-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

And people wonder why followers of Islam are often thought of as culprits when these things happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
As the Cathedral At Notre Dame is burning a group of MUSLIMS are praising GOD watching and filming it BURNING DOWN Sorry if you think this is Islamophobic but you DO NOT PRAISE GOD for it, if you still think all of these people are just poor refugees this may open your eyes to reality.

You can save it off YT because it will not be around for you to see it will be suppressed....

The audio in that video better not be dubbed in and this ruled out as a fake to show that people are trying to inspire violence against Muslims, like some are falsely insinuating lately.

That would be bad. And very easy to do.

I don't trust this.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't doubt something similar happened, but this exact video seem edited.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reminds me of the dancing Jews during 9/11

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

here we go. its always the mulims. where this video comes from? who uploaded it? you don't care, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I was going to post this but then saw on another site that they were actually shouting Allez Allez which means go go.....so I dunno

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I was going to post this but then saw on another site that they were actually shouting Allez Allez which means go go.....so I dunno

Can you post THAT video here? Or link to it?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

exactly

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Too easy to forge this type of thing these days, BUT, if you'd like to point at something unforged and with an actually robust amount of evidence to support it, look at this. en.wikipedia.org...

"Information we were able to get from our intelligence services allowed us to act before it was too late," said President François Hollande.[4] Inès Madani, accused of leading the bomb attempt, posed as a man under the name "Abu Omar" on social media to recruit jihadis to join her in attacking Notre Dame, and successfully recruited Ornella Gilligmann, a mother of three. According to Gilligmann, she then stopped hearing from "Abu Omar", but was contacted by Madani.

It's not good to point to manufactured and doctored evidence against radical Muslims, especially when such shenanigans are entirely unnecessary considering the mountains of real evidence of their seething hatred of all things non-Islamic and their robust historical record of terror, attacks, and destruction is readily available for any who open their eyes to it.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I strongly suspect the audio is dubbed in.

But, then again, I'm quite certain we'll never know the truth of how the fire got started. If it was radicals that set the fire.............the French Government would naturally suppress that information..........and if they don't, the US MSM will.

Welcome to the "Post-Truth" world.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
this won't be in the hoax bin ...cuz ats... thanks Obama.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The phrase isn't just about celebration, but about everything from mourning, greeting, defiance, to reaffirm one's faith. It cannot be said that they are celebrating unless they could be seen smiling and giving each other high fives while yelling it.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They may be celebrating, but I've seen videos of buildings falling and people shouting that while trying to escape or rescue people.

I think this may be an instance of them saying a version of oh god or Jesus Christ.

Been wrong before though.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As I pointed out in the main Notre Dame thread, play those 9 seconds of video OP supplied.

Play. Them.

Those are not celebratory cries at all, the tones of voice are very clearly alarmed, if not terrified.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If any one wants to get videos from YouTube (before censorship can happen) you can use free services

www.onlinevideoconverter.com... is one of them

y2mate.com... is another one

I think they are ad supported but it doesn't cost you anything to use

I've gotten several recent videos this way, before the thought police could 'disappear' them

Welcome to the battle field of the 21st century

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Let's see what their religious leaders have to say on the matter before we start listening to nonsensical misplaced Muppets.

My bet is they show as much respect as the rest of the leaders of the world.

After all, it is a world heritage site, and Muslims are part of our world.
edit on 15-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

After a couple of times to the Middle East I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am a pro audio engineer with 25 years of experience. My first thought was the audio sounded off. That is my professional opinion based what I saw and heard. I would need more to make a real determination but as it currently stands I don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Can you post THAT video here? Or link to it?

You can find it in the OP, it's the same one, this is what they seem to be shouting.

This is a load of nonsense...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join