It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Report Will Be Released Thursday, Justice Dept. Says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I guess AOC was off in her timing... the rest of us may still have 12 years, but the anti-Trump folk appear to have three days.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's getting warm out so the fair weather protesters should be out like spring flowers.

edit on 15-4-2019 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Do you live in Reality? So candidate H was going to be like Obummer and lower our defenses more(her own words from the campaign trail as terrible as they are to listen to,) candidate D said our Nuclear arsenal needs updating and I am gonna do it (his words from the campaign trail and actions since taking office.) How is that someone's b!tch? FTR I voted for neither but can see a line of bs from a mile away and the whole collusion fiasco on candidate D is just that a giant steaming pile of BS. Now collusion on candidate h's part is verifiable and real, Uranium 1 for starters, but the D's just have blinders of delusion on. So sad to watch this country so divided over a giant nothing burger. Remember the line United we stand Divided we fall? All of those who do not support the non salaried president and continue to follow a false narrative are causing us to fall
edit on 15-4-2019 by CrazyFox because: Went off on a tangent about the former pos potus's

edit on 15-4-2019 by CrazyFox because: Still needed to tone it down after realizing "you just can't fix stupid" as the great Ron White says

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm sure you've seen what the people who wrote the report think of that summary.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

blah blah blah....
I'm so sure.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No, not the left... its congress who wants the full report.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sure you've seen what the people who wrote the report think of that summary.

What has Bob Mueller said about William Barr's summary? I must have missed that.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Seems like you guys want this report hidden. If y'all had your way none of it would be published.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Devin Nunes and Adam Schiff banded together today, and requested that AG Barr provide their House Intel Committee with the underlying Counter-Intel documents that went into making the final Mueller report.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Like calling them person #1 or company #1 or un-named co conspirator?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No I have not. I was under the impression that your "Bobby 2 sticks" wrote it? Did he not?

Barr claims to have discussed the summary with your "Bobby 2 sticks", is Barr lying?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Seems like you guys want this report hidden. If y'all had your way none of it would be published.

Why do you think that...Not one person has ever said that so what are you getting at. I want the report released just like everyone else. It irks me that the dems just keep on spinning and spinning and spinning... Now their spin is that they want to see the report in its entirely even though they know good and well they can not.

The interesting part is Trump could bury it rather easily if he wanted to, but here we are 2 days from it not only being released to Congress but you and I too, hmmm.

edit on 15-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Devin Nunes and Adam Schiff banded together today, and requested that AG Barr provide their House Intel Committee with the underlying Counter-Intel documents that went into making the final Mueller report.

Those are two names I thought I would never see together in the same sentence.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Those are two names I thought I would never see together in the same sentence.

They want the information for totally different reasons.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A refresher for those who did not know.

The REDACTIONS in the Mueller report are the result of new rules/laws passed by Democrats, after the Ken Starr report was 100% released. It embarrassed Clinton and Democrats terribly.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

They want the information for totally different reasons.

That makes sense otherwise...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Here is the thing about the releasing of the report: It is what Trump wants us to the see and nothing more. Do you honestly think that they are going to release an unredacted report for all to see? No, they are going to give both the congress and the public one that is edited and full of redactions. You will see some parts, followed by either big bold black striping or pages that are blank.

So with out the full report, where everything is on the table to be seen how can one say one way or the other?

Mueller can testify it is the unreducted report. Unless you think Mueller is lying because he was appointed by a Republican president.
edit on 18-4-2019 by YomSa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Looks like they are going to get what they want with only the grand jury info redacted. Wonder if they are going to be satisfied? Guessing not.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: YomSa

Do other presidents not choose their AG?
Would you site that for me?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
In the case of Nixon he was already proven to have committed crime like weeks after the fact. Nixon struggled for 2 years before he stepped down. The case with Trump is very different. 2 years of investigation led to nothing. And now the report release. Democrats already convicted Trump regardless of investigation. Good thing law is still strong in the US.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join