It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Globe pulls op-ed that suggested waiters 'tamper' with Trump officials' food

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Does anyone know the name of the restaurant that he worked at in Cambridge or a way to find out? He said many protestors had taunted and forced Trump officials of out that particular restaurant on many occasion. I wouldn't think it would be hard with that info to find out name of restaurant but not sure how to go about it besides news stories. Was just curious.

I did find his bandcamp band page where you can hear and buy the song "punch a nazi in the face" For all you lefties that can't get enough hate in your daily diet that you need it in your music also.

nohopenoharm.bandcamp.com...

Anything too stupid to be said is sung.
Voltaire

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Most liberals / progressives / Democrats believe this type of behavior is wrong.

Don't label the party by a few crazy folks.

Sorry, no one believes the by any means necessary crowd believes that.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bullsh#t!!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Most liberals / progressives / Democrats believe this type of behavior is wrong.

Do they? Prove it, link a left leaning news network denouncing this and ripping this guy a new one that he deserves.

Don't label the party by a few crazy folks.
It's not just a few, its a large portion of the left. If it was just a few, it would be non issue wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Funny thing about that is, now that Luke O’Neal has suggested that people mess with other people’s food, he opened himself up to the same.
People seem to forget that there is a 50/50 split.
Or don’t Republicans own and/or work in restaurants?

He can come into my restaurant to dine and I promise not to mess with his or his family’s food.
Or do I?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 16-4-2019 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
Funny thing about that is, now that Luke O’Neal has suggested that people mess with other people’s food, he opened himself up to the same.
People seem to forget that there is a 50/50 split.
Or don’t Republicans own and/or work in restaurants?

He can come into my restaurant to dine and I promise not to mess with his or his family’s food.
Or do I?

Republicans don't seem to be the ones doing this. I guess it requires moral superiority to piss in people's food.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join