It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Globe pulls op-ed that suggested waiters 'tamper' with Trump officials' food

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
These people really need to stop this hateful behavior. What the hell is wrong with them? How do they think this kind of crap is OK? Better yet, how does half the damned country support and vote for representatives from this party of progressive insanity?

thehill.com...

The Boston Globe pulled a column suggesting waiters should tamper with the food of Trump administration officials.

"I’m not saying you should tamper with anyone’s food, as that could get you into trouble. You might lose your serving job. But you’d be serving America. And you won’t have any regrets years later,” freelance journalist Luke O’Neil wrote in the piece, which is now unavailable on the Globe’s website.

O’Neil opened the 1,200-word column last week by saying that one of his biggest regrets in life was “not pissing in Bill Kristol’s salmon” when he waited on the conservative political analyst at a Cambridge, Mass. restaurant.

He also addressed a number of instances of Trump officials facing protesters or being forced out of restaurants while dining.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Any

Means

Necessary

Is

Their

Pledge

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It seems like the majority of the hate is coming from the left, not just the far left either. many moderate lefts are starting to be sucked into the chaos and hate of the far left. When about five percent of the left goes hard, we are into some serious chaos in this country, I don't understand why everyone has to pick a radical side, pick the middle and send the hard left and right to psychiatric treatment for being obsessed with politics. Guess what, politicians do not really care about the people they represent most times, they are out for their own agenda. They are often hung up on pride or do things to gain wealth later on. Not all politicians, but the majority are like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
doesn't this fall under conspiring to commit terrorism? I mean really, discussing this in a closed forum is one thing, but pushing it as public opinion is something else. What's going to happen when somebody gets caught trying to do this? Who will be blamed?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Piece of trash, you never mess with someones food. He suggests that it was not his suggestion to piss in someones food, just to make them uncomfortable

FFS, leave people alone when eating!

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
And this MOFO is still employed at The Boston Globe? I'm so done with the left and their stupid childish BS.

How can some of you still support the left period? Your party is completely void of anything remotely resembling morals and ethics and y'all act and talk like your on some kind of moral high ground. PHTTTTT

Trump hasn't done a damn thing as bad as what we see on a daily basis from these morons.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If they (the left of left Obama white house) can sic the IRS on conservative bloggers and their not for profit entities why can't the FBI and or secret service pay a visit to this idiot and the Boston Globe for printing such crap ?

O’Neil needs to be grilled for a few days without a crying closet to hide in.. Put the fear of life in him as IMO there is plenty of cause as he is trying to incite a terrorist activity.

Boston Globe needs to go on a terrorist watch list to include no flying for the editor and chief. I am personally tired of the stuff they (the left) commit with no consequences.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Maybe when they start enforcing the laws on threats, threats of violence, masks during riots, etc., maybe this crap will stop a little. When it come to newspapers and media promoting violence, start putting the board of directors, CEOs and upper management in jail. Ultimately, they are responsible, start making people responsible for their actions and stop messing around with this pc feewings garbage. Illegal immigrants, same thing, they break the law, deport the entire family.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This made it past the editor.

Not very cool, Boston Globe.

Maybe they're looking to get shut down.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Democrats, moral high ground since slavery.

Democrat: I'm not saying anyone should own another person, but my biggest regret was not having me some slaves when I had the chance.
edit on 15-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Globe is ultra liberal. They are the ones that started the Trump lie about the media, it was their idea.

Trump said Fake News is the enemy of the people and they put the headline out "Trump says media is the enemy of the people". Hundreds of others followed their lead.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Trump is a slimy man who is hated by most. Even more so after he became the president and a major sleaze ball whose own family stopped standing by...even the sons dwindle their support in public and social media...

Only ones who think trump is a saint are those with egos big enough convincing them to keep faith in a bid to not lose face...

No one is coming to trump's rescue
, even if lou Dobbs massages the approval ratings then retracts them, trump is still hated even in a red Senate.

Oh yea , cultists who have you believe, like they do, trump has never said or done any wrongs during the presidency.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Trump is a slimy man who is hated by most.

Uh in reality he is neither.
You should read a bit more.

finance.yahoo.com...

Yet with more than 20 Democrats vying to replace him, voter turnout uncertain and the likely emergence of an independent candidate suggest that “President Trump is more likely to win a second term than the eventual Democratic candidate is to defeat him,” Goldman wrote.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

O’Neil opened the 1,200-word column last week by saying that one of his biggest regrets in life was “not pissing in Bill Kristol’s salmon” when he waited on the conservative political analyst at a Cambridge, Mass. restaurant.

Assault with a deadly weapon.( FELONY)

Since no one knows what kind of disease waiters have.

Plus the civil suit against the business owner and employee.

Do stupid things.

Win stupid prizes.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Most liberals / progressives / Democrats believe this type of behavior is wrong.

Don't label the party by a few crazy folks.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Most liberals / progressives / Democrats believe this type of behavior is wrong.

Don't label the party by a few crazy folks.

A "few"?

Seems to me that the only democrats that think this is wrong are in the minority.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Where are they at?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wonder how conservatives who are in the food service industry feel about Luke's suggestion? They wouldn't stoop to his level and piss in his milkshake would they? Maybe Mr. O'Neil should be a little cautious when eating out from now on.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Trump is a slimy man who is hated by most. Even more so after he became the president and a major sleaze ball whose own family stopped standing by...even the sons dwindle their support in public and social media...

Only ones who think trump is a saint are those with egos big enough convincing them to keep faith in a bid to not lose face...

No one is coming to trump's rescue
, even if lou Dobbs massages the approval ratings then retracts them, trump is still hated even in a red Senate.

Oh yea , cultists who have you believe, like they do, trump has never said or done any wrongs during the presidency.

is this honestly what you think Trump supporters believe?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know the name of the restaurant that he worked at in Cambridge or a way to find out? He said many protestors had taunted and forced Trump officials of out that particular restaurant on many occasion. I wouldn't think it would be hard with that info to find out name of restaurant but not sure how to go about it besides news stories. Was just curious.

I did find his bandcamp band page where you can hear and buy the song "punch a nazi in the face" For all you lefties that can't get enough hate in your daily diet that you need it in your music also.

nohopenoharm.bandcamp.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join