It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documented attacks and hoaxes against Trump and his supporters .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just ran across this and my first thought was. It’s about damn time somebody put a list together.

This article shows 366 attacks on conservatives and 206 hate crime hoaxes . At first I wasn’t sure of its authenticity. But as read I found out that every incident I checked has sources.

This is going to give me a lot of ammo on other platforms I frequent .

The links aren’t in the headline click on the article .

Even I didn’t think it was this bad .

2019.04.06 – CA: A Hispanic Trump supporter was attacked and called a racist at a post office by a customer who was triggered by her “Make America Great Again” hat

Iowa Police identify Drake student accused of faking racist letters

And the beat goes on . ( pardon the pun )

2019.03.17 – ID: Man assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat at a St. Patrick’s celebration

www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com...

Edit: This one made me laugh . 😆

That’s the difference between conservatives and liberals. We aren’t filled with rage and still have a sense of humor .

2019.03.16 – CA: During Trump Flag waving rally man was hit in the head with a soda can filled with Bong water [video]

edit on 14-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The Democratic base doesn't care though, either because their news sources will never report it so it didn't happen or they silently agree with it because conservatives are bad people anyways.

Meanwhile, pointing out that a certain member of the house opens her mouth hole again and gets called out for it by the President, the same house accuses him of calling for violence.

This soft civil war we are having in the USA isn't very soft anymore.

Saddens me.

But it seems to be what they want, so...

~shrug~

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Your assessment is correct .

But we’ve got around two years left. We need to chip away at the Democratic base. Nancy Pelosi‘s reaction to Trumps plan with sanctuary cities is a good example .

Every time they’re caught in a boldface lie they lose a few supporters . Over the next two years some people will realize they’re being lied to . That along with the split between the regular Democrats and the radicals. Will give us the edge we need for 2020 .

I’m going to pound people with that article one instance at a time .

Winston Churchill said ......

“If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack”

That’s good advice for conservatives. We need to be relentless until 2020 .

It’s the 21st-century and the war has already started on social media .

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The identitarian left concerns me greatly. They are very much a tables-turned version of the 1950s deep south politics -- and it is becoming systemic.

The Covington case should have served as a wake up call to everyone. Judging by some of the vile responses from influential people high up in their ranks it was perilously close to resembling a modern Emmett Till scenario. They wanted to cause bodily harm to another human being all because he was a young, white male who was exercising his right to freedom of expression by wearing a dumb MAGA hat and nervously smiled at a native American man beating a drum inches from his face.

I mean, c'mon guys. How do you not see just how lost you have become? You've been blinded by your lust for power and control.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Thank-you for posting the www.AttacksOnTrumpSupporters.com link!

I'm going to add it to my "Hoaxes against Republicans and Trump" thread. The site you shared is far more exhaustive than the one I placed in my O.P..

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
This article shows 366 attacks on conservatives and 206 hate crime hoaxes . At first I wasn’t sure of its authenticity. But as read I found out that every incident I checked has sources.

Really?

Are you reading this U.K? We're really slipping, given the abhorrent state of Brexit and the fact that they're still too busy sorting this out to fix the many problems within the U.K we should be the ones leading the way on attacks on Conservatives.

I jest, Theresa May deserves a high five for the way she's handled Brexit...

to the face...

with a chair!

That being said, I don't condone attacking Conservative voters for the things May has done to our once great nation, no more than I condone attacks on those who back the Annoying Orange in yours. Sure there are those out there who vote to please someone else (a parent, a partner, a boss) or are pressed to vote a certain way. Then there are those who vote the party line (sad sacks every one) but I'd be willing to bet, especially here on ATS, people voted with their head and heart (it's hard not to involve the heart in such matters).

One thing I've learned in the past 5 years (when I became interested in politics) is that if you really listen to the reasons behind why people voted the way they did, it can make sense, everyone has their own personal experience, their own sources of information, hell even married couples vote in different ways but here in the U.K we seem to have more patience for the opinion of others and the discussions on Brexit are very enlightening. U.S politics on the other hand is a whole other animal and it has claws and fangs. There are many things I love about America, the way they handle political discourse isn't one of them, you guys really hate the opposition voters. The closest I get to that is being labelled a traitor for voting Remain and sticking to my guns...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

One thing I've learned in the past 5 years (when I became interested in politics) is that if you really listen to the reasons behind why people voted the way they did, it can make sense, everyone has their own personal experience, their own sources of information, hell even married couples vote in different ways but here in the U.K we seem to have more patience for the opinion of others and the discussions on Brexit are very enlightening. U.S politics on the other hand is a whole other animal and it has claws and fangs. There are many things I love about America, the way they handle political discourse isn't one of them, you guys really hate the opposition voters. The closest I get to that is being labelled a traitor for voting Remain and sticking to my guns...

Unfortunately that's not generally the case here in the US.

Many of the voters here when asked about why they voted how they did don't have actual reasons other than their indoctrination.
They voted to get some of that Obama cash
Or if you ask about policies, they can't even name one either for their candidate or against the other.
Even sadder is that if you give an example of a policy of their chosen candidate without telling them who's it is they oppose it and support the opposite policy.
Or if it's because of something a candidate said, they don't even know what was actually said.

No, over here voting is largely based on media driven identity politics.
Group think and being part of the cool kids club is the name of the game.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thing is is cuts both ways. There were some 1600 threats against congress peeps last year. The middle is being dragged to the edges which can be scary.

www.google.com...=true

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Excellent

Another reason I don't believe this BS unless and until a video comes forward along with positively identified suspects or a confession from positively ID'd suspects

Too many liars making this kind of thing up

Look at that TDS/RDS/MDS loser Smallit. There was even video of the hoax incident

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Meanwhile, pointing out that a certain member of the house opens her mouth hole again and gets called out for it by the President, the same house accuses him of calling for violence.

That raging terrorist should've never been let in this country to begin with, and the fact is in a position of power makes me sick to my stomach

Should be ashamed of herself for encouraging radical Islamic terrorism and for hating America. She was also involved in a suspicious package event during a protest back in 2013 when she was arrested

Omar = terrorist

And what is the deal with her head gear? That isn't part of American culture. In fact, it is a systemic example of female oppression so what gives? Why do so many dems support the subjugation of women? If anyone tried to force one of my daughters to wear head gear they'd get my foot in their posterior.

I can never understand their support for forcing women and girls to wear so much clothing, cover their heads, etc. That just shows Omar is an extremist and supports islamic zealotry including oppression/ownership of women.

Where are you Dems??? Feminists?? Everyone who lined up to attack Kavanaugh, Trump, Gorsuch and every other RW'er? Why do you stand for this?

EDIT: "Mars attacks"
edit on 4/15/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

One of the things I hate the most about the left nowadays are the assaults on people over their free speech. Every time someone is attacked over a hat I find myself more sympathetic of the right.

That being said Some of that list is simply people being rude arse holes to Trump supporters.

2019.02.17 – KS: Vans Store Employee Fired After Telling 14-year-old ‘f*ck You’ for Wearing MAGA Hat

The employ was an arse but nothing physical and he was fired.

2019.04.01 – CA: California Woman Spazzes Out, Tries to ‘Shame’ Elderly Man in MAGA Hat at Starbucks

A freak woman was a total arse and was also fired when her employer found out no violence was involved.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

One of the things I hate the most about the left nowadays are the assaults on people over their free speech. Every time someone is attacked over a hat I find myself more sympathetic of the right.

That being said Some of that list is simply people being rude arse holes to Trump supporters.

2019.02.17 – KS: Vans Store Employee Fired After Telling 14-year-old ‘f*ck You’ for Wearing MAGA Hat

The employ was an arse but nothing physical and he was fired.

2019.04.01 – CA: California Woman Spazzes Out, Tries to ‘Shame’ Elderly Man in MAGA Hat at Starbucks

A freak woman was a total arse and was also fired when her employer found out no violence was involved.

And, in each case, since they were representing their employer at the time of the outburst, they were (correctly) fired for their actions. They are not even smart enough or have any emotional control to do it when they are not at work.

That, is classic TDS symptoms. The addiction forces them to lash out at someone for their political opinion, without any concerns for the longer-term effects.

edit on 4/15/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Only one of them was at work the VAN store employee.

The other was a crazy woman at a star bucks but she worked at a music store. She was trying to shame him and wound up being shamed instead.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

There are many things I love about America, the way they handle political discourse isn't one of them, you guys really hate the opposition voters.

The hate for opposition voters was summed up perfectly by Charles Krauthammer . “Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil” .

The left marks their opponents as evil which justifies any actions they take .

“ punch a fascist “ ...... it’s OK because they’re evil

Shout down or attack conservative speakers ......... it’s OK because there are evil

Attacking people wearing MAGA hats ........... it’s OK because they’re racist

You won’t find a list of attacks/hoaxes committed by conservatives anywhere near as long as the list in the OP .

Because It’s hard to justify yourself for attacking someone because they’re stupid .

The violence in our current politics was started by the left and almost exclusively continued by the left .

Still I would rather be going through this than being a citizen of the UK. When the government and the media combine to limit expression compelled speech is just around the corner .

edit on 15-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Doesn’t matter whether the attacks were physical or not. They were still attacks on freedom of expression with the goal of silencing people they don’t agree with.

Intimidation is a form of violence .

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

One of the most insidious types of violence.. much like 'peacefully' casting a vote to infringe on the rights of others. There is not one thing "peaceful" or "non-violent" about it!

Those advocating for gun control/gun confiscation, as one example, are committing an act of violence every single time they spew their venomous rhetoric filled with lies and inflated numbers

Same goes for those advocating for the infringement or restriction on unfettered free speech (with incredibly few, extremely rare exceptions)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Doesn’t matter whether the attacks were physical or not. They were still attacks on freedom of expression with the goal of silencing people they don’t agree with.

Intimidation is a form of violence .

Mouthing off no matter how distasteful is also freedom of expression as long as there are no threats of violence.

Don't be a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So if you’ve got people screaming at you calling you racist, Nazi ......etc. you wouldn’t feel intimidated ?

A situation like that is a threat/ intimidation .

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Liberals say they feel threatened by people wearing MAGA hats they feel intimidated.

Because your train of thought right now is pretty much the same as theirs.

Don't be a hypocrite/Don't be a liberal.

Either you are for freedom of expression or you aren't.

edit on 15-4-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I agree there are many forms of violence.

The problem these last few years is the approval of those tactics from people in power. Justification will lead to more incidents.

They need to be called out for what they do by the media and dinosaur Democrats.

But I don’t see that happening anytime soon if ever .

<<   2 >>

join