It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CrazyFox

You're fairly new to ATS. FYI, SillyOlMe may not be a real person. Artificial Intelligence can be very convincing.

Well, if silly is AI, I guess we are not as far along as I thought.

"Intelligence" is relevant. Even a Sparrow has intelligence.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

And Comey himself testified before Congress and stated, "I serve at the pleasure of the President. He can fire me for any reason, or for no reason at all."

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

Fella - you may not realise it yet, but your leftists tactics don't work at all anymore. The entire world is now fully aware that the liberal media and Democrats will take legal acts and politics and skew them into the greatest crime of the century. It's really more of a reflection on your own stupidity if you think that normal people are not going to be prepared for leftist bullsh*t.

So why do they need a counter report for something that completely clears and exonerates Trump?

Maybe you should address the argument and not throw your perceived biases at people.

I already did, and you just repeated the same left wing BS.
We ALL know that the deceitful left will take normal politcial process and try to criminalise it or sensationalise it. Being prepared to call out the BS is sensible.
None of your nonsense is going to work. Trump has been cleared. The left should be more concerned with wiping the egg from their faces after their mass Russian collusion delusion.

You seem to prefer doubling down on stupid.

For the record I never said he wasnt cleared on collusion, one can still question things while accepting truth. And you seem hell bent on no one asking anymore questions.

So you have no response to why the president needs a counter report?
What did the president and his legal team think was going to be dug up by Mueller that they needed a 140 page rebuttal?

Interesting questions that dont diminish what Barr said the Mueller report says.

Once again - I already told you why a formal response to the report is smart.
Defusing leftist lies and propaganda is necessary, unfortunately, because you guys can'ty help yourselves. You're too invested in your delusions and can't eat the mountains of humble pie getting cold in front of you. You haven't figured out that normal people are on to your BS.

By the way, Trump was also 100% exonorated on obstruction, not only collusion.

So your stance is that the Mueller report is full of leftist lies and propaganda? FYI the Mueller investigation was started by Republicans, ran by Republicans, overseen by Republicans, redacted by Republicans and soon released by Republicans. But Trump needs to counter leftist lies and propaganda in that Republican report?

Nope

The report is going to show Trump did nothing wrong.

That is why you are claiming falsely that it was all run by republicans.

The counter report is going to show how trump was spied on.

Try to keep up, I know its difficult for some....

Lol

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

Fella - you may not realise it yet, but your leftists tactics don't work at all anymore. The entire world is now fully aware that the liberal media and Democrats will take legal acts and politics and skew them into the greatest crime of the century. It's really more of a reflection on your own stupidity if you think that normal people are not going to be prepared for leftist bullsh*t.

So why do they need a counter report for something that completely clears and exonerates Trump?

Maybe you should address the argument and not throw your perceived biases at people.

I already did, and you just repeated the same left wing BS.
We ALL know that the deceitful left will take normal politcial process and try to criminalise it or sensationalise it. Being prepared to call out the BS is sensible.
None of your nonsense is going to work. Trump has been cleared. The left should be more concerned with wiping the egg from their faces after their mass Russian collusion delusion.

You seem to prefer doubling down on stupid.

For the record I never said he wasnt cleared on collusion, one can still question things while accepting truth. And you seem hell bent on no one asking anymore questions.

So you have no response to why the president needs a counter report?
What did the president and his legal team think was going to be dug up by Mueller that they needed a 140 page rebuttal?

Interesting questions that dont diminish what Barr said the Mueller report says.

Once again - I already told you why a formal response to the report is smart.
By the way, Trump was also 100% exonorated on obstruction, not only collusion.

Plus many people overlook (as I stated in the OP), the Trump legal team has been in contact with Bob Mueller on a weekly basis for many months. That's how they were able to start drafting their "Response Report" so long ago.

On a LEGAL basis, if the Attorney General does not bring charges, the President is indeed exonerated...regardless of what the report says, or doesn't say.

From House Democrats point of view, Donald Trump will NEVER be exonerated. But that's OK, because with a Republican Senate, the Democrat-led House can't impeach. Just whine and demand, like they've been doing since 1/1/2019.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not an anti-Trumper or anything but doesn't that just have a taste of them putting out a report because they know there are a few "bad" things in Mueller Report and so decided to get their own report written out and sorted just to say "Hey it might say it in that report but ours says otherwise". I'm probably wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

Not an anti-Trumper or anything but doesn't that just have a taste of them putting out a report because they know there are a few "bad" things in Mueller Report and so decided to get their own report written out and sorted just to say "Hey it might say it in that report but ours says otherwise". I'm probably wrong.

Report / Counter-report seems to be the norm lately. Last year, Devin Nunes issued a FISA abuse report, and Adam Schiff issued a report to counter the Devin Nunes report.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So many replies telling me the Mueller report, that started under Trump's presidency by Republicans and ran by Republicans, is some how liberal leftist propaganda and thus Trump needs a report to dismiss lies by his own party...

FYI there may have never been a Mueller investigation if not for Trump's actions when firing Comey which contradicted his Deputy AG recommendations, also a Republican.

So why are so many telling me the report is BS but it also exonerates Trump?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I'm not telling anyone the report is B.S....or Accurate. All I keep saying is that unless AG Barr brings charges, the report is just another one of many reports spewed out by government investigators... like the 2018 IG Report, for instance.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

FYI there may have never been a Mueller investigation if not for Trump's actions when firing Comey which contradicted his Deputy AG recommendations, also a Republican.

Really?
Contradicted the deputy ag?

www.bbc.com...

Although the President has the power to remove an FBI director, the decision should not be taken lightly. I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions.

The ag and the deputy ag both recommended in writing that Comey be removed.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So many replies telling me the Mueller report, that started under Trump's presidency by Republicans and ran by Republicans, is some how liberal leftist propaganda and thus Trump needs a report to dismiss lies by his own party...

So why are so many telling me the report is BS but it also exonerates Trump?

😆

😆

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Pyle's not dumb. He's just ruffling feathers intentionally.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Funny how those who seem to have a problem with trumps exaggerations exaggerate themselves.
Had they not released the recommendation letters we may have never known. Says a bit about actual transparency.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

How is getting the time line and facts straight ruffling feathers?

Robert Mueller (Republican) was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (Republican) after conflicting reasons for James Comey's (Republican) firing came to light, such as asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation and Trump's Statements about the Russian investigation at the time.

People are conflating the investigations that came before and the Mueller investigation. I see deliberate acts to make them one and the same which screams of a propaganda move to get ahead of something.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Robert Mueller (Republican) was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (Republican) after conflicting reasons for James Comey's (Republican) firing came to light, such as asking Comey to drop the Flynn investigation and Trump's Statements about the Russian investigation at the time.

People are conflating the investigations that came before and the Mueller investigation. I see deliberate acts to make them one and the same which screams of a propaganda move to get ahead of something.

You are correct; there where like 10 different Russia collusion investigations; they all need to be weighed independent of each other and we certainly need another one if this one does not come back with a positive result ... but what i really want to know about is the Russia collusion investigations that was started by Obama Administration officials during the 2016 election, I hear they may have spide on Trump campaign people so they probably have the good dirt.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Funny how those who seem to have a problem with trumps exaggerations exaggerate themselves.
Had they not released the recommendation letters we may have never known. Says a bit about actual transparency.

It's "projection". Accuse people of that which you yourself are guilty of. Democrats are masters at it, and we're about to see several examples, courtesy of the Trump DOJ.

edit on 4/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I say you intentionally ruffle feathers, Because you're omitting key facts.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

What i really want to know about is the Russia collusion investigations that was started by Obama Administration officials during the 2016 election, I hear they may have spide on Trump campaign people so they probably have the good dirt.

The investigation you speak of was called "Crossfire Hurricane".
Source: thefederalist.com...

When Bob Mueller became Special Counsel, all of those responsibilities (and documentation) was transferred to his team for continuing the investigation.

Before transferring the investigation to Mueller, the FBI was unable to come up with any Trump-Russia collusion evidence.

That is why Mueller quickly transitioned from Trump-Russia collusion, to a Trump Obstruction investigation focus.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Perhaps some should study up prior to reading what barr releases to avoid confusion.
ALL of the investigations deferred to Mueller.
The summary released by barr showed no collusion no coordination PERIOD.
The summary released by barr did not draw a conclusion on obstruction.
NO CHARGES WERE FILED.

There were process crimes and other crimes found unrelated to Mueller's investigation and those have been dealt with.
There are no more upcoming indictments.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
That's interesting, Donald has conducted an investigation on himself and, ta da, it completely exonerates him from the time of his birth to present. How do I know this when the report is not public yet? I am the great prognosticator, knower of all things.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You again are falsely claiming these people are republicans.

Comey, Rosenstein, and Mueller according to you are all on team Trump......

Lol

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join