It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

He was not exonerated on anything. And the Russian probe proved he was a Russian tool.
Too stupid for them to include in the process they simply used them.... over and over again.

Oh my what a great thing huh?

Can I see where that was in the report that has not been released but you somehow know what is in it. Please show me where any of what you just stated is accurate and not just leftist propaganda. Ooops the reports has not been released so you have no clue what is in it as so clearly shown by your post.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Who's going to be the first to say Muller is working for Russia when Friday rolls around???

Should we be taking bets???

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Again show us the report you are so knowledgeable about and no one else in the public or even congress has seen. Show some proof of your accusations or quit making them.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

It isn't about countering anything in the Mueller Report itself, it is about countering the process that allowed the Mueller Investigation to ever be put into motion.

It was all a hoax, and that is what the 'counter-report' will deal with.

Is that better? Hmmmmm...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Barr has said he wont be redacting information about the president. He will redact what is classified or protected by law only. Its not like historians aren't going to be looking at this closely in the years to come. They will and Barrs reputation is at stake. Not only that but he is obligated to follow the law and the constitution. He's not going to hide anything simply to protect trump and Muellers team has already been saying that Barrs interpretation of the report does not reflect their findings so I really don't know what you're hoping for. Barr has been back peddling all week on his initial statement.

But... but... I thought Barr was just Trumps lackey?

Rotflmao!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Barr has said he wont be redacting information about the president. He will redact what is classified or protected by law only. Its not like historians aren't going to be looking at this closely in the years to come. They will and Barrs reputation is at stake. Not only that but he is obligated to follow the law and the constitution. He's not going to hide anything simply to protect trump and Muellers team has already been saying that Barrs interpretation of the report does not reflect their findings so I really don't know what you're hoping for. Barr has been back peddling all week on his initial statement.

But... but... I thought Barr was just Trumps lackey?

Rotflmao!

oops
exposed

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hey if I present a viable argument then you really should feel obliged to address it

If that day ever comes, we will all be dead of heart attacks, alas, so won't be able to address it...
edit on 15-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

They didnt charge him because of the DOJ rule.

Barr specifically said that rule (about not indicting a sitting President) had nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Well you have to back track a bit because I was answering UKTruth who said

And if you would quote what you are actually replying to (use the 'quote' instead of 'reply' link), there wouldn't be any confusion.

But you know that of course... confusion is one way you hide your delusional thought processes...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

Fella - you may not realise it yet, but your leftists tactics don't work at all anymore. The entire world is now fully aware that the liberal media and Democrats will take legal acts and politics and skew them into the greatest crime of the century. It's really more of a reflection on your own stupidity if you think that normal people are not going to be prepared for leftist bullsh*t.

So why do they need a counter report for something that completely clears and exonerates Trump?

Maybe you should address the argument and not throw your perceived biases at people.

I already did, and you just repeated the same left wing BS.
We ALL know that the deceitful left will take normal politcial process and try to criminalise it or sensationalise it. Being prepared to call out the BS is sensible.
None of your nonsense is going to work. Trump has been cleared. The left should be more concerned with wiping the egg from their faces after their mass Russian collusion delusion.

You seem to prefer doubling down on stupid.

For the record I never said he wasnt cleared on collusion, one can still question things while accepting truth. And you seem hell bent on no one asking anymore questions.

So you have no response to why the president needs a counter report?
What did the president and his legal team think was going to be dug up by Mueller that they needed a 140 page rebuttal?

Interesting questions that dont diminish what Barr said the Mueller report says.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

Fella - you may not realise it yet, but your leftists tactics don't work at all anymore. The entire world is now fully aware that the liberal media and Democrats will take legal acts and politics and skew them into the greatest crime of the century. It's really more of a reflection on your own stupidity if you think that normal people are not going to be prepared for leftist bullsh*t.

So why do they need a counter report for something that completely clears and exonerates Trump?

Maybe you should address the argument and not throw your perceived biases at people.

The counter report will be highlighting the next round on indictments 😆

The prison sentences will be equally distributed to Democrats 😎

But not the republicans that started the Mueller investigation, oversaw the Muller investigation, or were part of the Mueller investigation?

Just Democrats?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Imagine that... couldn't reach a conclusion on the Obstruction charge... I guess that's the obstruction on the non-crime that he has already been exonerated from?

So... how do you obstruct justice on events that never happened?

...asking for a friend

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

Imagine that... couldn't reach a conclusion on the Obstruction charge... I guess that's the obstruction on the non-crime that he has already been exonerated from?

So... how do you obstruct justice on events that never happened?

...asking for a friend

While it is possible to be convicted of obstruction, without prosecution of the underlying crime, the whole basis of obstruction, in this case, lies with the fact that Trump fired Comey.

That doesn't hold up for a few reasons, starting with the fact that Rosenstien recommended he do exactly that, and ending with the fact that, historically, a president doesn't need a reason to fire anyone, especially when it's a new administration, replacing ppl from a previous one.

No obstruction here.
edit on 4152019 by Mach2 because: Grammer

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hmmm...

HHmmm...

We ALL know that the deceitful left will take normal politcial process and try to criminalise it or sensationalise it. Being prepared to call out the BS is sensible.
None of your nonsense is going to work. Trump has been cleared. The left should be more concerned with wiping the egg from their faces after their mass Russian collusion delusion.

For the record I never said he wasnt cleared on collusion, one can still question things while accepting truth. And you seem hell bent on no one asking anymore questions.

What did the president and his legal team think was going to be dug up by Mueller that they needed a 140 page rebuttal?

Interesting questions that dont diminish what Barr said the Mueller report says.

Once again - I already told you why a formal response to the report is smart.
Defusing leftist lies and propaganda is necessary, unfortunately, because you guys can'ty help yourselves. You're too invested in your delusions and can't eat the mountains of humble pie getting cold in front of you. You haven't figured out that normal people are on to your BS.

By the way, Trump was also 100% exonorated on obstruction, not only collusion.

edit on 15/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I can't wait. This might be better than GoT.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hmmm...

HHmmm...

Defusing leftist lies and propaganda is necessary, unfortunately, because you guys can'ty help yourselves. You're too invested in your delusions and can't eat the mountains of humble pie getting cold in front of you. You haven't figured out that normal people are on to your BS.

So your stance is that the Mueller report is full of leftist lies and propaganda? FYI the Mueller investigation was started by Republicans, ran by Republicans, overseen by Republicans, redacted by Republicans and soon released by Republicans. But Trump needs to counter leftist lies and propaganda in that Republican report?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You're fairly new to ATS. FYI, SillyOlMe may not be a real person. Artificial Intelligence can be very convincing.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Who's going to be the first to say Muller is working for Russia when Friday rolls around???

Should we be taking bets???

Wolf Blister on Corrupt News Network just assured everyone that Barr/Mueller releasing the report on the day before a 3 day holy weekend won't "bury it", as intended.

He'll be on the job all three days keeping the world informed of the "potential bombshells" revealed.

edit on 4/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hmmm...

HHmmm...

So your stance is that the Mueller report is full of leftist lies and propaganda? FYI the Mueller investigation was started by Republicans, ran by Republicans, overseen by Republicans, redacted by Republicans and soon released by Republicans. But Trump needs to counter leftist lies and propaganda in that Republican report?

The Mueller investigation was started by republicans? Comey? Strzok? Page? Rosenstien?

I could care less what thier voter registration says, they were undermining a duly elected president, with knowingly false information, by presenting it as fact to a sleeping FISA court system.

Does it really matter if it is a D or an R?

This should be concerning to every American.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CrazyFox

You're fairly new to ATS. FYI, SillyOlMe may not be a real person. Artificial Intelligence can be very convincing.

Well, if silly is AI, I guess we are not as far along as I thought.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join