It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No ...to be defensive and try to confuse people. No one will be fooled because we are not stupid like he seems to think people are.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sounds like you've moderated your hard-liner stance. Other Democrats are still saying Mueller's report will be filled with lies.

You need to realize that the report is not going to exonerate Trump from collusion with China, Israel, S-Arabia and North Korea... so clearly he is still guilty of that.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hey if I present a viable argument then you really should feel obliged to address it instead of being a child and calling names. But guess thats trumps way so its your way too.

Unrelated news
Notre' Dame is burning.
edit on 4152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Or golf and grandchildren which is what they discussed. Prove otherwise.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trump sure doesn't sound like he thinks the same way. He is still calling it a witch hunt with thirteen angry democrats. That doesn't sound like he's agreeing with it. Hes spewing desperation about a coup. Think about that...
If this report is so favorable why is he behaving like he doesn't agree with it and why is he so defensive still.

Mrs silly it is a witch hunt. Hillary colluded with a Brit and and Australian who colluded with the Russians to make up that phony dossier. The FBI used foreigners to spy on Trump. All to effect an election. I'm not a lawyer and I see a crime here.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Trump sure doesn't sound like he thinks the same way. He is still calling it a witch hunt with thirteen angry democrats. That doesn't sound like he's agreeing with it. Hes spewing desperation about a coup. Think about that...
If this report is so favorable why is he behaving like he doesn't agree with it and why is he so defensive still.

You are probably being studied by NASA as we speak. I swear you just reached a new level of delusion.

The investigation was started under false premises to impeach a duty elected President, only because the people who lost the election wanted to keep in power. What do you call that, besides a witch hunt?

YOU think about that... I know you won't, tho. Your mind is shut for this possibility already.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Hey if I present a viable argument then you really should feel obliged to address it instead of being a child and calling names. But guess thats trumps way so its your way too.

Unrelated news
Notre' Dame is burning.

Should the day ever come, when you present a "viable arguement", we shall all be shocked.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I really doubt the report will show nothing happened with all the people indicted and jailed good buddy but what ever floats your boat.

They didnt charge him because of the DOJ rule. They hoped that the senate would do the right thing.
Once we actually GET the report we will see how honorable these people really are.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh yeah lol the thirteen angry democrats.... when they probably were all republicans.
This is one of those statements that just makes all the pundits cover their mouths and giggle at him.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I really doubt the report will show nothing happened with all the people indicted and jailed good buddy but what ever floats your boat.

They didnt charge him because of the DOJ rule. They hoped that the senate would do the right thing.
Once we actually GET the report we will see how honorable these people really are.

You realize congress cant charge anyone right? The send referrals back to the DOJ.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

Maybe it's like a rider, something that can explain in grade 4 terms or less to the left, what their criminal heroes did.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Well you have to back track a bit because I was answering UKTruth who said

He and his entire campaign were exonorated from colluding with Russia to influence the election. As for obstruction - the AG exonorated him emphatically, even going as far as to point out his decision not to bring any indictment had nothing to do with DoJ policy to not indict a sitting President. It's over, silly. Your hopes and dreams were dashed. I know it's hard for you, but it is what it is.

I answered you because you called what I said gibberish.
Try to keep up.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No they are not saying that. Thats you.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

DOJ is under the executive branch. The President - as CEO of the executive branch and the nation's top law enforcement officer - has absolute authority to conduct investigations, bring law breakers and to justice and to direct the entirety of his staff (including DOJ employees)

The executive branch is charged with executing (enforcing) the law.

And yes, the report "exonerates" him because no criminal charges were recommended (or impeachment) IE: there isn't enough evidence to say he broke the law therefore he maintains the default condition of "not guilty"

That's how our system works

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Again, if it totally exonerates him, why the extra report? Why not let it speak for itself? Why the attempt to frame it with his take on it?

Because of what the MSM will say about it, as if we don't already know how they are going to cover it. If the report said that Trump discovered a cure for cancer the MSM would say Trump wants to get rid of all cancer patients. Don't play dumb, unless your not playing, and then I could understand why you would ask that question.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And there was no "collusion" with the Russians or any sort of Tom Clancy Russian conspiracy either.

Prove otherwise.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Because it was a witch hunt by little treason weasels. Based on lies, innuendo and lots of sour grape pettiness.

Can't wait for the Treason Trials to start

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Also, pretty sure showing the report to White House before Congress gets a redacted version violates a law or policy somewhere. I'm sure we'll being hearing about it from the talking heads.

Hey, remember when the Dems were getting all upset and threatening Trump "if he fired Mueller?" There was a reason for that... Mueller worked for the Trump Administration, DJT was his "boss." As such, any report or findings developed from his investigation are legally prepared for the Justice Department (another group that answers directly to the POTUS.) So, I have no damn idea what you do for a living and I'll pass on the low hanging fruit of assuming some menial or degrading career and cut to the chase... does your boss have a right to review your work on demand and at his or her sole discretion? The Mueller report is the same, just on a much higher profile and degree of interest by the media.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Different rules made by the democrats after the Clinton sexually harassed an intern. Are you oblivious to reality and facts? They chose not to continue that route after the embarrassment that it caused on the party. Now the new rules are about to embarrass them some more.
edit on 15-4-2019 by CrazyFox because: Erased portion commenting on lack of investigative skills

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So more just flat out bs....

They didnt charge him because of the DOJ rule.

www.nytimes.com...

Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president.

go sell your easily debunked lies elsewhere

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join