It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

To show the country that the double standard is the democrat standard.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

To show the country that the double standard is the democrat standard.

You are forgetting the leftist ideology - it's; take our narrative as gospel and if you try and defend yourself against lies and propaganda, you're a racist, fascist, mysoginst, blahist, blahist, blahist...who is only defending yourself because you're guilty.

edit on 15/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'd imagine you'd be just as outraged if Bill Clinton met with someone like Loretta Lynch on the tarmac to discuss Hillary's outcome for passing along classified information.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

member edited

Again, if it totally exonerates him, why the extra report? Why not let it speak for itself? Why the attempt to frame it with his take on it?

None of that is needed if it is what he said it is. No matter how hard the media tries to spin something, the facts are the facts regardless of their take on it.

So, if it exonerates him like you and everyone else here have been screaming for the past few weeks, why not let it speak for itself?

So in other words, since the report will show that nothing happened, let it go and don't counter it to show why it was ever started. One way lets the democrats skate, the other exposes yet another corrupt scheme of theirs.

Yeah no thanks. Bury them.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When the report shows how trump was manipulated and used I do not think main stream republicans are going to vote for him. I think that a majority will turn against him in the senate too if it shows he was used and possibly compromised.
You know Barr has said he wont be redacting information about the president. He will redact what is classified or protected by law only. Its not like historians aren't going to be looking at this closely in the years to come. They will and Barrs reputation is at stake. Not only that but he is obligated to follow the law and the constitution. He's not going to hide anything simply to protect trump and Muellers team has already been saying that Barrs interpretation of the report does not reflect their findings so I really don't know what you're hoping for. Barr has been back peddling all week on his initial statement.
Muellers reason for not charging trump are clearly defined in the DOJ rules if not an actual law. That my friend is quite possibly the only reason that he was not charged so don't go putting up a statue to the man just yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We need to remember that the Mueller Team was chock full of anti-Trump antagonists and frothing Democrats.

That alone tainted the final report with red herrings and opinionated BS.

😆

link   
a reply to: Mach2

Ok show me where they said that?

Because only trump is saying it. LOL.

link   
THIS SPACE AVAILABLE
edit on 4152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ok show me where they said that?

Because only trump is saying it. LOL.

Said what?

I have no idea what you are referring to.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sounds like you've moderated your hard-liner stance. Other Democrats are still saying Mueller's report will be filled with lies.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

wow

When the report shows how trump was manipulated and used I do not think main stream republicans are going to vote for him.

perhaps some do not understand that trump was actually a part of his campaign?

As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

I guess some just have an issue with plain english.
That or they are simply insane?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Please demonstrate what law or policy was violated. Thanks in advance.

The policy of constitutional congressional oversight, for one. We'll see the exact statutes when the subpoenas come out.

You can read the statute now. Today. You just have to care enough about not spreading BS to read it...

ETA: to wit,

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

§ 600.9 Notification and reports by the Attorney General.

(a) The Attorney General will notify the Chairman and Ranking Minority Member of the Judiciary Committees of each House of Congress, with an explanation for each action -
(3) Upon conclusion of the Special Counsels investigation, including, to the extent consistent with applicable law, a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.

(c) The Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions.

edit on 15-4-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Holy Smokes
How much are Trumps lawyers getting paid to guesstimate what the redacted black boxes say?

Listen Mr Trump,I will do it for 50% and I will be more creatve.

There will be aliens,but not the illegal kind.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I suppose those "counter arguments" will dovetail nicely with the redactions.

Also, pretty sure showing the report to White House before Congress gets a redacted version violates a law or policy somewhere. I'm sure we'll being hearing about it from the talking heads.

I'm pretty sure they don't need to show congress at all if they choose that direction. Congress would need to use Congressional subpoena power in the form of the courts and even then it would take years. With Obama's "fast and Furious" gun running it took 3.5 years for Congress to get it through the court, as example. So the White House seeing the report a few days before release is actually the norm of what should happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Holy Smokes
How much are Trumps lawyers getting paid to guesstimate what the redacted black boxes say?

Listen Mr Trump,I will do it for 50% and I will be more creatve.

There will be aliens,but not the illegal kind.

The big question is, can the White House see the full report? DOJ is under the executive branch, Barr works for the President BTW...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Its just you.
You asked.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

When the report shows how trump was manipulated and used I do not think main stream republicans are going to vote for him.

Wow, do you think congress will be upset that you got to see the report before they can?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Its just you.
You asked.

The "stars" would indicate otherwise.
edit on 4152019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Trump sure doesn't sound like he thinks the same way. He is still calling it a witch hunt with thirteen angry democrats. That doesn't sound like he's agreeing with it. Hes spewing desperation about a coup. Think about that...
If this report is so favorable why is he behaving like he doesn't agree with it and why is he so defensive still.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

Fella - you may not realise it yet, but your leftists tactics don't work at all anymore. The entire world is now fully aware that the liberal media and Democrats will take legal acts and politics and skew them into the greatest crime of the century. It's really more of a reflection on your own stupidity if you think that normal people are not going to be prepared for leftist bullsh*t.

So why do they need a counter report for something that completely clears and exonerates Trump?

Maybe you should address the argument and not throw your perceived biases at people.

I dont see it as a counter attack, They're fully aware the left will never be happy and in the past have dropped joint statements before the president even did his. I have zero issues with Trump punching first. We all know what both sides are going to say when the report is released. Dems will complain about the reactions and Schiff will say there is still obvious evidence of collusion. Repubs will say there is nothing there and never was. Barr needs to get to the bottom of the dossier and the FISA warrants and shake the left to the core that they'll never do this again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join