It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

Fella - you may not realise it yet, but your leftists tactics don't work at all anymore. The entire world is now fully aware that the liberal media and Democrats will take legal acts and politics and skew them into the greatest crime of the century. It's really more of a reflection on your own stupidity if you think that normal people are not going to be prepared for leftist bullsh*t.

So why do they need a counter report for something that completely clears and exonerates Trump?

Maybe you should address the argument and not throw your perceived biases at people.

I already did, and you just repeated the same left wing BS.
We ALL know that the deceitful left will take normal politcial process and try to criminalise it or sensationalise it. Being prepared to call out the BS is sensible.
None of your nonsense is going to work. Trump has been cleared. The left should be more concerned with wiping the egg from their faces after their mass Russian collusion delusion.

You seem to prefer doubling down on stupid.
edit on 15/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
LMAO like anyone is going to take anything this administration reports seriously. I hope they release a report, with this admins history of lying, they are sure to get his dumbass into more trouble.

A Lucy thread by the usual suspect.

edit on 15-4-2019 by fallen1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You're adorable when you think this has made this administration seem more honest to the majority of America. 2020 is going to be such a surprise for Trump and his sheep, well that is if the right does not commit their usual shenanigans of trying to suppress votes.

Trump still thinks people are buying his "under audit" excuse. LMAO

edit on 15-4-2019 by fallen1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
And the stock market should go up, up, up!!! Just in time for me to lock and retire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1

You're adorable when you think this has made this administration seem more honest to the majority of America. 2020 is going to be such a surprise for Trump and his sheep, well that is if the right does not commit their usual shenanigans of trying to suppress votes.

Trump still thinks people are buying his "under audit" excuse. LMAO

How's the Russian Collusion Delusion working out for you?
If you are not suitably embarrassed, at least know that you are being laughed at.

It is cute that you still have tax returns on your brain - I guess you have to fall back to something, anything. Mwahahahahaha

edit on 15/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I’m sure whatever it says CNN will be sharing new talking points “proving” Trump’s guilty of something and that we need to impeach him now.

Listen closely: regardless of what it says in the report, you won’t accept it. This post will be here to remind you of how big your bias is.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Then like always you would be wrong. White House would need to get it first usually to peruse for executive privilege. So your thinking they don't get it first is plain and simply wrong.

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: TheLead

Barr isn't handing the report over to Congress as a favor. He's doing it because he must. Congress is an equal branch of government, not the court of public opinion.

Also, not true. The statute requires him to notify Congress of the conclusions reached. He does not need to show them a single word of the report itself.

You should take a civics class instead of making things up because they sound true to you.

Now, I said that but was accused of attacking the poster because they were ignorant.

Glad you said it instead.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. If you are posting in "the pit", you are going to be attacked, even if the post is completely innocuous.

link   
a reply to: fallen1

More honest compared to who .. it is far more honest and transparent than the prior administration.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Awesome!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Please demonstrate what law or policy was violated. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Obviously, you don't understand that being factual is not important, at least that's what AOC tells me.....lol

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

Fella - you may not realise it yet, but your leftists tactics don't work at all anymore. The entire world is now fully aware that the liberal media and Democrats will take legal acts and politics and skew them into the greatest crime of the century. It's really more of a reflection on your own stupidity if you think that normal people are not going to be prepared for leftist bullsh*t.

So why do they need a counter report for something that completely clears and exonerates Trump?

Maybe you should address the argument and not throw your perceived biases at people.

The counter report will be highlighting the next round on indictments 😆

The prison sentences will be equally distributed to Democrats 😎

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The policy of constitutional congressional oversight, for one. We'll see the exact statutes when the subpoenas come out.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The policy of constitutional congressional oversight, for one. We'll see the exact statutes when the subpoenas come out.

I would say there is no such policy, currently, as the FBi, and DOJ constantly stonewalled Congress's requests when it was Republicans in charge of the house.

It has become entirely politically motivated, and I can assure you that was not the intent of the framers of the Constitution.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Trump Administration legal team began reviewing it earlier today.

Is that right? Source?

Or is this just a wish again?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Really? Can you prove otherwise? You guys are making it all up as you go along.
Even trump makes it up as he goes.
Its such a joke.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

LOL right.... excellent point.
But thats trump for you.... a laugh a minute. He keeps trying.. One day he may get it right.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Barr has shown himself to be a lackey and nothing more. He is finished too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join