It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

Rod Rosenstein says the vast majority of the Mueller report will be about Russian Cyber efforts, and the Russians and Americans who were indicted.

I thought the only americans indicted were for process crimes or crimes unrelated to rushia?

Those Americans who were indicted, were friends or associates of Donald Trump. If they had never met him, they'd be free men today, with no criminal record.

The President should pardon each and every one of them, and make them financially whole again.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
And now we know that Department of Justice officials have been briefing the Trump administration to prepare them for the rebuttal.

Sure sounds like they really have nothing to worry about eh? I read things like this and think about the pure outrage that would have been had on this forum if it came out that Comey's people had been briefing the Clinton Campaign on their findings before his press conference in 2016.

Top dog Loretta Lynch did more than "brief" Bill Clinton, the day before Hillary was cleared by FBI Director Comey.

Anyway, Presidents are the Attorney General's boss. The President can consult with his subordinate any time he wants to. If the A.G. doesn't like his boss, he can quit. It's not rocket science. (Well...maybe to SOME it is.)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
DEMOCRATS and the MSM are LIVID!!!

House Democrats exploded in anger Wednesday over Attorney General William Barr’s plans to roll out special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, accusing the Justice Department of trying to spin the report’s contents and protect President Donald Trump.

Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will hold a press conference at 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning to review the report, which will include redactions. The report will then be delivered to Congress between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m., the department confirmed.
Source: www.politico.com...

WELL PLAYED Mr. Barr and Mr. Rosenstein!

I suggest keeping the report secret until 11:59pm tomorrow. Or even better, change your mind and decide not to release it to anyone. That is 100% within your right to do!

Maybe by the time the holiday weekend is over, there will be a record number of Democrats and Media People in mental wards, E.R.'s, or who couldn't take the disappointment and "off'ed" themselves.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
DEMOCRATS and the MSM are LIVID!!!

House Democrats exploded in anger Wednesday over Attorney General William Barr’s plans to roll out special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, accusing the Justice Department of trying to spin the report’s contents and protect President Donald Trump.

Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will hold a press conference at 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning to review the report, which will include redactions. The report will then be delivered to Congress between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m., the department confirmed.
Source: www.politico.com...

WELL PLAYED Mr. Barr and Mr. Rosenstein!

I suggest keeping the report secret until 11:59pm tomorrow. Or even better, change your mind and decide not to release it to anyone. That is 100% within your right to do!

Maybe by the time the holiday weekend is over, there will be a record number of Democrats and Media People in mental wards, E.R.'s, or who couldn't take the disappointment and "off'ed" themselves.

Early Pictures coming in ..................

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks! Looks like the wards are all ready to receive a fresh new batch of insane Trump-haters.

After the Trump-Barr dynamic duo go on offense, many additional "facilities" will need to be ready!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

500 special psychiatrists on standby/call at 8am Thursday 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

500 special psychiatrists on standby/call at 8am Thursday 😎

I hope they're equipped with fast-acting Globulin, to counteract rabies. Dems bite, when they're foaming at the mouth angry!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Sec of State Mike Pompeo met with AG Barr earlier this evening for a briefing about possible 'fallout' with US Allies when the Mueller Report goes public.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
LOL House Democrats are calling on AG William Barr to cancel the scheduled press conference (Thurs 9:30am EST)

DESPERATION all the way to the nut house 😆😆😆

"My God they're going to expose all of us !!"

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

LOL House Democrats are calling on AG William Barr to cancel the scheduled press conference (Thurs 9:30am EST)

DESPERATION all the way to the nut house 😆😆😆

"My God they're going to expose all of us !!"

RE: twitter.com...

PANIC!! What are they afraid of????

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
To noone's surprise, this IMPORTANT fact was removed from News/Opinion articles, and TV News.. ASAP after the A.G. said it. His statement didn't "fit" with the MSM and Democrat's plan to attack Attorney General Barr over "his" Mueller report redactions...

Barr said that Mueller "is assisting us in this process" of redacting certain material from the report.
March 29, 2019 - www.cnbc.com...

After screaming "Protect Rosenstein from Trump!" for almost a year, Democrats and MSM are not happy that Rod Rosenstein, the man who gave birth to the Mueller Investigation, also took part in the redactions.

FAKE NEWS (aka "traitors") have tried their best to give the impression that William Barr is 100% responsible for choosing what information in Mueller's report remains hidden. That simply isn't true...not at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
April 19, 2019

RE: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Rudy Giuliani said today that the Trump Administration counter-report may not be ready for another week or two. They are gaining release of certain testimonies and documents that are now classified. Those will be included in the report.

It's going to be a BLOCKBUSTER!

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What was the blockbuster report?

Was it it his Twitter Storm where he was #ting himself?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Sec of State Mike Pompeo met with AG Barr earlier this evening for a briefing about possible 'fallout' with US Allies when the Mueller Report goes public.

Now I understand WHY the United Kingdom leaders have invited President Trump there for VIP treatment in June. They're hoping that he won't declassify anything to embarrass the United Kingdom. They're trying to play a butt-kissing brand of politics.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Samanth9956
What was the blockbuster report?

Was it it his Twitter Storm where he was #ting himself?

well clyde, it's not published yet 😎

This week or next 😎

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Trump tweeted the report.

His retort included -whning-...and phrases like, "I'm f***ked,"

Because he is in control.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

zi zecondari reporrtt

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

They're waiting to fellate his ego...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

zi zecondari reporrtt

And you are demonstrating lack of reading. Your link complains about Trump's inconsistency!!!!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join