It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoChamber

Thursday's theme ..................

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoChamber

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi has been on Easter Vacation for 7 days, and still can't string together coherent thoughts..

First of all, we don't know. And that's why we said show us the report. For the attorney general, though, to say, “I'll use my own judgment about what I redact,” that's not necessarily going to be the final product. All of our intelligence community in high confidence have said that the Russians tried to disrupt our election. That is the heartbeat of our democracy.
Pitiful Pelosi: news.iheart.com...

Democrats actually choose this basket-case as their Speaker!

So youre going to attack Nanci instead of me?

Why would I expend ammunition attacking you? Unless you are highly influential in America, I'd be wasting my time.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

30 seconds to Thursday's Target...............

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why would I expend ammunition attacking you? Unless you are highly influential in America, I'd be wasting my time.

You don't know, do you?

You just told me that you aren't in America and looking to influence it.

You also told me...stuff and things.

Let's waste time!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You can't predict how that will work.

Odds are that Barr has some backtracking to do.

Sucks for everyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So many replies telling me the Mueller report, that started under Trump's presidency by Republicans and ran by Republicans,

Must be lonely being so ignorant, unaware that virtually every single investigator hired by Mueller was a rabid anti-Trump radical democrat.

Maybe someone has a link to somewhere that has a documented rundown on the goon hit squad?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

How is getting the time line and facts straight ruffling feathers?

Robert Mueller (Republican RINO/anti-Trump) was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (Republican RINO/anti-Trump) after conflicting reasons for James Comey's (Republican RINO/anti-Trump) firing came to light,

There, fixed those typos for you.

Also, Comey himself said that the President doesn't need a reason to fire the FBI Director.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
You are correct; there where like 10 different Russia collusion investigations; they all need to be weighed independent of each other

I agree - and every single one of them came to the same conclusion - no collusion, nothing there.

and we certainly need another one if this one does not come back with a positive result .

And there you are...

There is only one real sin in my book - deliberate ignorance.

Refusing to accept the truth when it bitch-slaps you in the face is overwhelming evidence of mental illness. Get some help.

.. but what i really want to know about is the Russia collusion investigations that was started by Obama Administration officials during the 2016 election, I hear they may have spide spied on Trump campaign people so they probably have the good dirt.

Sorry to bust your bubble again, but they came up with zero - nada - zilch - on Trump.

Hillary and the Clinton Foundation, however, are up to their knecks in Russian collusion, espionage, even treason.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You can't predict how that will work.

Odds are that Barr has some backtracking to do.

Sucks for everyone.

What "odds" are those?
His summary was wrong?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Trump hiring Barr to control the narrative and redact is the Trump report!!!

Why are you guys scared of an unredacted Mueller Report?

We aren't. We merely acknowledge that the law requires these redactions, and there is no legal requirement to even make the report available at all.

Barr is working with Mueller on the redactions, or haven't you heard?

Morons.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Trump hiring Barr to control the narrative and redact is the Trump report!!!

Why are you guys scared of an unredacted Mueller Report?

We aren't. We merely acknowledge that the law requires these redactions, and there is no legal requirement to even make the report available at all.

Barr is working with Mueller on the redactions, or haven't you heard?

Morons.

Congress has the requisite security clearances.

Barr is Obstructing.

Why do you not want to know the truth?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What I wonder is why nobody ever questions the same numbers being used all the time like 36 and 22.
edit on 17-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Congress has the requisite security clearances.

Yes, so maybe they will get the parts that are redacted due to security classification unredacted.

That still leaves the rest that they have no legitimate right to see.

Barr is Obstructing.

If you really believe that then you also believe that Mueller and his team are obstructing as well.

Why do you not want to know the truth?

Why do you persist in believing that I don't want to know the truth, just because I acknowledge that there are legitimate reasons for the laws that protect certain information from being made public, like grand jury testimony (especially when it comes to someone who it was decided not to indicted), information pertaining to ongoing investigations, etc.

If you were honest, you would admit that if the shoe were on the other foot, and this was Obama being investigated, you would be making the exact same arguments I am.

I won't hold my breath.
edit on 17-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Barr is Obstructing.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
and

Did you make this much noise about the classified (redacted) sections of the OIG report on the FBI's handling of the Clinton email investigation?

If there are sections of the SC report that pertain to current, ongoing investigations it is reasonable to conclude that those sections would indeed be redacted to prevent those being investigated from being able to obstruct the course of those investigations.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Rod Rosenstein says the vast majority of the Mueller report will be about Russian Cyber efforts, and the Russians and Americans who were indicted.

The TRUMP report will probably be more interesting! lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Rod Rosenstein says the vast majority of the Mueller report will be about Russian Cyber efforts, and the Russians and Americans who were indicted.

I thought the only americans indicted were for process crimes or crimes unrelated to rushia?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

How is getting the time line and facts straight ruffling feathers?

Robert Mueller (Republican RINO/anti-Trump) was appointed by Rod Rosenstein (Republican RINO/anti-Trump) after conflicting reasons for James Comey's (Republican RINO/anti-Trump) firing came to light,

There, fixed those typos for you.

Also, Comey himself said that the President doesn't need a reason to fire the FBI Director.

And yet he gave conflicting reasons that gave enough doubt for his DAG to appoint a special counsel, had he not said anything and just fired him that likely wouldnt have happened.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And now we know that Department of Justice officials have been briefing the Trump administration to prepare them for the rebuttal. Sure sounds like they really have nothing to worry about eh? I read things like this and think about the pure outrage that would have been had on this forum if it came out that Comey's people had been briefing the Clinton Campaign on their findings before his press conference in 2016.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

And yet he gave conflicting reasons

Which doesn't matter, because he has the right to fire him for any reason, or no reason at all. So, the reason simply doesn't matter.

that gave enough doubt for his DAG to appoint a special counsel, had he not said anything and just fired him that likely wouldnt have happened.

No, he appointed the SC because everyone was calling for it, including the RINOs.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join