It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Blockbuster Trump Report will Be Released With the Mueller Report.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sunday, April 14, 2019

This coming week looks like it will be extremely active on the political front, even with Congress in the middle of another two week vacation.

First, we have the 400 page Bob Mueller Special Counsel report nearing release. As of right now, it's expected to be made public tomorrow, or Tuesday. The Trump Administration legal team began reviewing it earlier today.

In response to the Special Counsel report, the President's legal team has been working on a BLOCKBUSTER counter-report, to be released at the same time. It is expected to compliment Bob Mueller on his No-Collusion findings, while promising to get to the bottom of what started Mueller's 2 year, $36 million dollar witch-hunt.

As Washington eagerly awaits the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, President Trump’s team of lawyers is working feverishly to complete a counter-report to what Mueller’s redacted report might contain.

Trump’s team has been working on the counter-report for months, with news coming out last August that it would focus on whether the initiation of Mueller’s 22-month investigation was legitimate.

The counter report is now reportedly 140 pages long, but Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani said he hopes to shave it down to 50 pages by the time the Mueller report is released, according to the Wall Street Journal.
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Already today, there is whining from liberal "news" outlets over President Trump's legal team seeing the Mueller report, 24 to 48 hours before Congress and the Public sees it.

If they were better at what they do, the low-IQ media would remember their own reports over the past 2 years, stating that The White House and Bob Mueller's team had almost weekly contact with each other.

But, as you might expect, everything that happens this week will be labeled as brand new, shocking, absurd, etc..

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing those with little REAL authority in this country, totally losing what's left of their sanity!

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Surprise... counter tactics. !

Sprinkle some Obama bombshell for good measure.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I suppose those "counter arguments" will dovetail nicely with the redactions.

Also, pretty sure showing the report to White House before Congress gets a redacted version violates a law or policy somewhere. I'm sure we'll being hearing about it from the talking heads.

+59 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Also, pretty sure showing the report to White House before Congress gets a redacted version violates a law or policy somewhere. I'm sure we'll being hearing about it from the talking heads.

Pretty sure your TDS just caused you to make that up.

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Surprise... counter tactics. !

Might as well, since Obama was probably behind this entire fiasco.

Are you so blinded by partisan politics that you are missing the point that what is coming up is the unmasking of the biggest political conspiracy in our history?

Is "orange man bad" so important to you that you no longer care about governmental intrusion in not only a private citizen's life, but an actual attempt to overturn a Presidential election?

Honestly... is this all just OK with you because it furthers your ideology?

If so, then the Democratic party and its followers need to go away, politically.

So they can be replaced with American citizens that have an opposing viewpoint but can also follow the law.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I’m pretty sure you’ve been sold a lie since at least 2008 and are in the first stage of the grieving process....denial

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Then I'm pretty sure that you don't know what Prerogative Power means, never heard the term Executive Privilege and don't understand that Barr is just following the rules.

Trump had the choice to get the entire report first, read it, redact whatever he wanted to and turn that over to Congress.

He declined to do that.

What is happening now is the actual procedure.

/facepalm

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Why would someone need a counter report for something that totally exonerates them?

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Democrats will be backfiring worse than a Model-T with 100,000 miles on it 😆

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hmmm...
Because he was exonerated on the Russian Collusions hoax, rightfully so.

However, the Obstruction of justice was left open, even though there wasn't any evidence for it to charge, you can bet the lamguage will be interesting. A counter report simply explains he why. I am looking forward to it

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Those who pushed the Russian collusion narrative, mainly leaders in the dnc and media, did so most likely completely knowingly and dishonestly. When you pair that with a political campaign paying for a dossier that is passed off as independent research to get a fisa warrant to spy on Trump, frankly that’s extremely corrupt and dangerous. There needs to be a counter report and investigation to expose these people and make sure justice is served.
a reply to: underwerks

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Since the White House/DOJ/Mueller spoke with each other at least weekly, since May 2017, there's no violation of laws or policy. They all are part of the same administration...with Donald Trump as THE BIG BOSS.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats will be backfiring worse than a Model-T with 100,000 miles on it 😆

And will have to be Jury-Rigged to be able to continue on to 100,001

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Hmmm...

So I guess you don't watch the news and what they do with any information relating to Trump.

HHmmm...

If the Mueller report totally exonerates him, what's up for interpretation?

Unless it doesn't really exonerate him..

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Patience OdZeanDennz. That's coming, but in a more dramatic fashion than like the mere releasing of a "report".

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nonsense. President Trump and his campaign were the subject of the investigation. He doesn't get to oversee what evidence should be redacted.

Also, Trump has been loudly bias about the investigation and loudly bias about its outcome.

Imagine the outrage had Bill Clinton reviewed and had input into the redactions of the Starr report before Congress got to see the evidence? Or, if Nixon was allowed to censor certain parts of the Watergate investigation, keeping evidence of his crimes from Congress.

edit on 14-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2019 by Lumenari because: Forgot you can't bring up the left's intelligence

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Hmmm...

""In response to the Special Counsel report, the President's legal team has been working on a BLOCKBUSTER counter-report, to be released at the same time. It is expected to compliment Bob Mueller on his No-Collusion findings, while promising to get to the bottom of what started Mueller's 2 year, $36 million dollar witch-hunt.""

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2019 by Lumenari because: Forgot you can't bring up the left's lack of knowledge

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join