It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi moves to ensure Ilhan Omar's safety, calls for Trump to take down video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Who cares if that sack of poop gets off'd.

Re: twitter.com...

It would be a "something happened" moment.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
For the enjoyment of all ...............

BelAhdan with Somali Activist Ilhan Omar ... somali community reaction to westgate bombing

StarTribune reported, the bombing of a Kenyan shopping mall by Al-Shabab is shining an unwelcome spotlight on Minnesota's Somali community, which has been tied in the past to terrorism and Islamic extremism.

2/20/2019 here is my article responding to all these outcries
The art of the apology is to never say “if” or “but”, but to just admit mistakes and move on. Conservatives never apologize, their motto is the three D’s: deny, deceive and distract, and if they do, they usually blame it on the offended victims; sorry if my action/comments offended you.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ahh...the right and it's hatred for Muslims. Something you can always depend on, morons being morons.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1
Ahh...the right and it's hatred for Muslims. Something you can always depend on, morons being morons.

So far we have no hatred shown at all. What we do have is Trump posting a video of Omar, and the left claiming the video is hateful rhetoric. So apparently the left is claiming Omar's words are hateful rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1

No, there's money in this. I'm investing in Hijabs. Millions of them coming to the states. Love em. Got the "trouble and strife" on the 'Singer' right now. Turn them out and post them on the net.

Lots of colors, patterns and discreet.

You gotta check out the "Ned Kelly" Hijab. Specifically designed for Aussie conditions but Septics in the USA will snap them up. Free steak knife set with every Hijab.

All's good with the states;

Bally
edit on 16-4-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I do and you should too. I'll lay odds that there are those on the Left that hope that something happens to her. To some on the Left Omar and Occasionally Coherent are expendable. If some thing happens then they can start harping on how much hate and evil there is in Conservatives. Then they can pass more laws and policies to restrict or eliminate our rights. Let them go on saying stupid crap and then prove them wrong and discredit them.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Get ready for some false flag "attacks" on these people.

Very effective false flags.

Any Means Necessary 😎

Pelosi is setting the stage 😁

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Get ready for some false flag "attacks" on these people.

Very effective false flags.

Any Means Necessary 😎

Pelosi is setting the stage 😁

Cue Jussie up. I bet he can white face with the best of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
hello
as far as i know omar is a wolf in sheeps clothes . she should on fbi's watch list

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join