It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi moves to ensure Ilhan Omar's safety, calls for Trump to take down video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Who cares if that sack of poop gets off'd.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Rep Omar's life is at risk and you all don't think she deserves protection. You guys are creating a martyr.

Show me a creditable threat to her. The Dems have a nasty habit of spouting crap like Omar did and then claiming death threats against them. With the number of fake threats claimed against Liberals you are going to need more proof.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Right, uh huh. I see right past your willful ignorance and obtuse questions.

Rep Omar's life is at risk and you all don't think she deserves protection. You guys are creating a martyr.

Oh boo hoo! She definitely doesn't represent me or America IMO. Maybe her lil pod in MN. I guess. She can go back where she came from and pound sand as far as I'm concerned.

I actually talked to a friend of mine in MN yesterday and had a brief conversation about her. He and bunch of others in MN can't stand her and think she's an embarrassment to the state.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The “words are violent” meme returns. They used this to nauseating effect during the election, where Trump was accused of inciting violence for saying things.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

There are consequences to this idiot congresscritter's actions. Maybe it should learn to keep its pie hole shut. Of course maybe Pelosi, waters, booker, schitts and schumer could try that as well, lest they end up like avanetti :-) Oh wait, they probably will anyway lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This bubble headed idiot that married her brother to get him into the country under false pretenses opens its cake hole and spews crap, and you think it needs protection because why? Because it can spew hate speech and it's somehow special and immune from consequences? Are you retarded like Pelosi and the other Dem congresscritters? Actions have consequences. The stupid cow should just keep its mouth shut since in Iran or some other Islamic state, they would have already hung it by now. It should appreciate what it has, work for the greater good and stop being a demuslim puppet.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/15.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It seems our favorite "master legislator" is still trying to put out the fire with gasoline. If Omar's life is in danger, it is because of Omar's own words, spoken by Omar willingly and openly after being invited to speak by... wait for it... the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi! Maybe she should call herself out for her own violent rhetoric via allowing Omar to speak on the floor of the House... and CSPAN for airing it of course.

Besides, guns are bad and security has gun, Ergo, security is bad.

By the way, was there any increased security when a deranged leftist shot up the Republican softball team? I didn't think so...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I hope they don't spend one extra dime on more security for Omar. Let her get a lesson on free speech, which is sometimes free speech comes with consequences and I really hope they are dire consequences.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Why the need for extra security? Is there a fear that some people might do something? Or did some people do something already?

I thought Freedom of Speech came with the caveat that you might get punched in the face for what you say. And the protection of such an action was that you might have said something to incite such a reaction.

In a world of no consequences, there would be no laws against slander or sedition concerning speech would there?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thanks for making our point skeletor pelosi

Your Israel hating, terrorist supporting, hoax bomb package leaving pet omar hates this country and everything it stands for

As a refugee, I'm not surprised she doesn't care what happened/happens to America. It is why she insists on wearing her head gear which symbolizes subjugation of women as property

9/11/01 never forget

This millennium, islamic terrorists have killed far more innocents than any other group of people. Of course, that all pales in comparison to gang violence and gang murders... which the left never wants to focus on.

Omar is an ungrateful psuedo-American
edit on 4/15/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

When quoting someone's words is attacked, you know that there's something deeply hidden in either the words or the person who initially said them. Pelosi is offering aid and comfort to an enemy of the United States... she should be removed from office and silenced.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While we're at it, let's honestly consider reauthorizing and modernizing the House Un-American Activities Committee. It's time.
edit on 15-4-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's a scientific fact that Pelosi is a moron.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Piglousy knows if something happens to the lie ho something might just happen to her from?? The Muslim males are only going to let her be their mouth piece only so long. Males rue and they will have no filter when they take over. The dims want to hand them America on a platter thinking they will be grateful back.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Do you have a problem with Pelosi asking for more security from Rep Omar?

If you mean Pelosi asked for more security for Omar, yeah, I have a big problem with it.

If she doesn't want security problems, maybe she should learn to keep her anti-American terror-hole shut.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I am sure if you look deep enough Pelois takes money from CAIR. Funny how she said nothing when Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal asked for Trumps assassination on Twitter though.

Besides, this is nothing new for her.

www.breitbart.com...

This started a decade ago.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sorry, you can't even address my posts. All you do is obfuscate and flee.

Why is her life in danger according to Pelosi? Because Trump posted hateful rhetoric ... which turned out to ONLY be a clip of Omar talking. How is that hateful rhetoric?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Do you want to see Rep Omar assassinated?

I'm pretty sure extra security is standard protocol when a member of Congress, or any high government official, is getting an abundant amount of death threats.

Assassinated by whom?

If she is, it'll be right up there with Seth Rich. Made to look like something its not, only this time the goal might be martyrdom to finally allow the far-left their excuse for The Purge on anyone right of them.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Last night 4 14 2019 on 60 Minutes if you watched and think that woman is in her right mind you have never spent time with someone with dementia. She is a poster child of what you'll see. Weekend at Bernie's prequill.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't think NPC training includes actually addressing the point of a post.

The only hateful rhetoric I saw coming from the video was from Omar. And she hasn't even shown any credible threats, only claims of being threatened.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join