It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi moves to ensure Ilhan Omar's safety, calls for Trump to take down video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Do you have a problem with Pelosi asking for more security from Rep Omar?

Hypocrite.

Hypocrite. 😁

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
After almost three years of calling the President treasonous? Did the President call for "extra" security?

Omar must be made responsible for her own words-she is no longer just a private citizen-she's representing her people and she must pay the consequences for her own behavior. If her party decides to support her rhetoric, let them pay for egging her on and the ensuing security necessary for stupid, insensitive comments.

Thought Pelosi hated her-guess she's decided to join them. Pelosi is a dinosar and she's just figured that out.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wait...

The same people that want us to give up all our guns want more security for themselves?

Sounds legit.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If Rep Omar feels she is indeed of danger in the States she could possibly seek political asylum in another country. She knows the process.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

To say nothing of the fact that democrats have to scramble to censor themselves because of how their stupid rhetoric opens them up to potential violence..

In my day we just went by the phrase "think before you speak."

I guess democrats don't want to put the 'thinking' part into their equation at all.

edit on 14-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Pelosi is an ass, she thinks because she's the House Speaker that she's some kind of worshipped all powerful diva. Well she's not. I'm not even sure why Trump went out of his way to help her into this position. but knowing Trump here must be a good reason we're not seeing yet.

Well...this is one time Trump didn’t have to blow his secret dog whistle.

Think.

Think real hard.

Or review some of nancy p’s ‘greatest hits’ footage.

Now do you see it?

# 1034

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Pelosi is an ass, she thinks because she's the House Speaker that she's some kind of worshipped all powerful diva. Well she's not. I'm not even sure why Trump went out of his way to help her into this position. but knowing Trump here must be a good reason we're not seeing yet.

You are seeing it in full force...it's right in front of you.

Because she is crazy. Let her be the face of that party.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Do you have a problem with Pelosi asking for more security from Rep Omar?

Nice bait and switch. Why would she possibly need security from Trump posting a video of what she said?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

What "bait and switch"? It's literally in your title: Pelosi moves to ensure Ilhan Omar's safety, calls for Trump to take down video

The "dumb blond" act doesn't suit you.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

What "bait and switch"? It's literally in your title: Pelosi moves to ensure Ilhan Omar's safety, calls for Trump to take down video

The "dumb blond" act doesn't suit you.

Yea, that is the title.

But the facts are, she is a fool and doesn't need protection from those who know it. She will need it from her fellow D's when she cost's the elections in other states. That would be due to her corruption being on full display. Add the fact there is no doubt she is for the terrorist and she needs deported to be fair to those who came here honestly.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Do you want to see Rep Omar assassinated?

I'm pretty sure extra security is standard protocol when a member of Congress, or any high government official, is getting an abundant amount of death threats.

This is not about Omar, it's about Pelosi saying Trump is posting hateful rhetoric when all he posted was Omar talking.

Trump posted Omar talking.
What Trump posted is hateful rhetoric.

The only logical conclusion is Omar is the one who was using hateful rhetoric. Somehow #OrangeManBad to NPCs.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, and why? Because Trump posted hateful rhetoric ... which turned out to ONLY be a clip of Omar talking. How is that hateful rhetoric?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Pelosi can't tell anyone to not post anything.

She can eat snip.

I scanned over this post quickly and thought I read...

"She can eat shrimp."

LOL!

Shrimp and Bullcorn...a new recipe from the "New & Improved" DNC cookbook, (available at fine bookstores and opium dens near you) where you can read about Baby McNuggets made from 100% white baby meat and spirit cooking rituals...and pizza.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, and why? Because Trump posted hateful rhetoric ... which turned out to ONLY be a clip of Omar talking. How is that hateful rhetoric?

Aww you people are so cute trying to use logical arguments with the lefties and expecting them to not flee from the thread when confronted with the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

No the fleeing is as expected.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I say, give her a detail with nothing but rubber band guns and call it good.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Right, uh huh. I see right past your willful ignorance and obtuse questions.

Rep Omar's life is at risk and you all don't think she deserves protection. You guys are creating a martyr.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Right, uh huh. I see right past your willful ignorance and obtuse questions.

Rep Omar's life is at risk and you all don't think she deserves protection. You guys are creating a martyr.

Her life is at risk (?) due to the words she, herself has spoken.

Perhaps she should just claim the right to free speech and deal with the problem herself, you know, like everybody else.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

If she's receiving death threats she definitely needs more protection, but this isn't the topic here.

We're addressing Pelosi acting directly against the right of free speech. Are you cool with that?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join